November 29, 2014 | 1147 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

I used to put some of this in my shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair extremley soft. I really don't know why i stopped buying this it makes your skin so soft too. My only gripe is the fragrance. It's very old lady like, oh and its a little pricy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by besidetheocean

I can't stop touching my skin! I used this right after a shower while my skin was still damp and it's so soft now that I can't believe it. I love how the bottle only allows a few drops of oil to come out at a time because that's really all you need. I think I used about 6 drops total for my whole body. The scent is a little much at first but it tones down after a few minutes and is very nice. I hate heavy lotions that stay greasy and don't really work. I think this oil is a great alternative because it sinks in so quickly and actually moisturizes skin without leaving it sticky or filmy at all. I love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I compared this to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body oil, and I will always keep coming back to the Neutrogena, always. I love the smell and it doesn't clash with another perfume, I love that you can layer a lotion on top of it if you want and it's not too heavy and the scents don't clash or you can wear this by itself and it's wonderful. Reasonably priced, gives you a gorgeous sexy glow and not sticky or greasy feeling like the Palmers. Definite repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by DrChris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product on and off for years. I'll forget about it, or it will get pushed to the back of my cabinet, but then I find it again and I'm reminded of how much I like it! The scent is really lovely and mild, and it is light and moisturizing -- leaves my legs soft and smooth, but not so greasy/shiny that I stick to everything. Like many others have mentioned, I apply it right after I've showered, and it absorbs quickly. Because the bottle can be a little awkward to use (especially after my shower, when I'm wet and clumsy), I pour some of this into a small spray bottle -- that way, I just spritz three or four sprays onto the palm of my hand, and then smooth it on my legs and arms. Much easier than wrestling with the bottle!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ganicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a highly effective moisturizer for one's body when coming right out the shower i've use to use this for years and stopped but now am starting to use it and right after the shower while my skin is still moist i put some on mainly my legs and thighs and it leaves them silky smooooth!!!! Great product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

This is an excellent moisturizer. I put it on as soon as I get out of the shower- I pour a 1/2 tsp into my palms, rub it together a little and smooth it over wherever it is I want to apply it. It absorbs VERY quickly, and it leaves my skin very soft and moisturized. Recently I've been mixing in a little of another body lotion in with it and that's wonderful as well. It's a good product at a fair price seeing as it can take months to finish a bottle. Wonderful purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff. I have gone through many bottles of it. I love the smell of it and it's so versatile too. If I'm soaking in a bath (esp if I've used a lush bathbomb) I'll add some to the bath to make it moisturizing. After a shower I'll pat a little on my skin before i'm completely dry. Excellent for after you shave your legs as a light-weight moisturizer. It's one of my "classic" items that I always like to keep in the bathroom and always like to use. A little goes a long way too esp if you're using it on your skin. I just put a little in my hand and rub it on my arms and legs (I know some reviewers said it was messy for them to use, I control the amount by how much I tilt the bottle. It's tricky but you eventually get the hang of it.)

This stuff is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by fruko

I use this product twice a week or so after the shower. It works great when I apply it to wet skin and wait a few minutes before clothing up. Works great even in summer when temperature is around 35 C here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjanson

Oh yeah, this is a necessary product. When you're sick to death of applying the same old-same old, gloppy white lotion, use this for an occassional treat. Gives you plenty of sheen without sparkle. Makes you smooth and sexy. Apply it when you want to draw attention to your legs or when you're about to have a tussle in the sheets. Your significant other with marvel at the touch and sight of your skin. I prefer the unscented version so it doesn't conflict with my perfume. You can get generic versions of this at drugstores. It's the same thing but costs less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I recently started using this product again after I was reminded of it in a magazine. I prefer this to any lotion out there because it sinks in nicely on my damp skin after a shower. No greasy tacky feeling. The scent is nice and it fades away so you can wear any perfume without clashing. You only need a few drops, so be careful. Reasonably priced, easily available and it works.