November 23, 2014 | 2051 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lithium138

i used this years ago and unless they changed the ingredients i wouldn't buy it. no improvement and not worth the money spent.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2004 5:41:00 AM More reviews by gingerjones

Expensive, messy, not that effective - and it separates into white flakes in the bottle. It sort of cleared up a spot, but created a new problem with the dried-up, sore and flaking skin AROUND where the spot had been. Yet another case of the Benefit sales copy being more convincing than the actual product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not really sure if this product is still around, but just in case it still is, DON'T BUY IT. While the name and packaging are cute (but so is everything at BeneFit, that's they're niche), the product is worthless. I kept putting it on thinking the superwoman on the box was really doing something. Please. If Wonder Woman herself appeared in my bedroom, she would have had greater luck getting rid of a zit than this stuff. Just say No to this and go buy some tea tree oil in a health food store. Really.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2004 4:21:00 AM More reviews by babebunny2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a waste of money. It's too runny for an acne treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2004 3:02:00 PM More reviews by fphoenix2k

Dries out oily patches, useful to an extent. BUT, when I applied it to my forehead, it was so runny and the applicator thingy wasn't that good that it went in my eye...OWWWWWW!!! Another thing, you get white residues in the tube after about a day. Definitely won't be seen dead buying one of these again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by CronFest

This is crap. It leaves scaly patches on your skin and is really irritating, my skin broke out worse after trying this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by macandcheesefan

Good God, this product was absolutely unecessary. At first, I thought it was really doing something and it was....it did a great job drying out my skin and making it flake. Mind you, I have Super oily and acne prone skin. Rarely does it get dry, even in the winter. this product smelled like camphor and it kind of just leaked on to my face Freaking horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2003 2:32:00 AM More reviews by prnczmel

This product sucked. It did absolutely nothing for me. When I first bought it, I convinced myself that it was working, but after a while, it didn't seem to be doing anything. I will not be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

This is a runny acne treatment. Much of the product gets wasted because the it is like a liquid. This did help me with with an comedome pimple but after that this did not help at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2003 7:54:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Did nothing for me. Completely zip. Might as well have flushed my money down the toilet. The more savvy consumer in me looks back on this purchase and wishes I had returned it for a refund. This product is ineffective and probably irritating to most - stay away. Crap. (Even an MA at Benefit gave me a "blank stay away" stare when I asked her about this product when last in the store.)