Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 8/17/2013 11:25:00 AM

the cons is it's oily.

on 8/4/2013 10:45:00 PM

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used! i got a deluxe sample size from sephora and it lasted me about 2 months. I just wet alittle on a cotton round and it can fully remove BOTH eyes. Now granted - I only wear liner and mascara on a daily basis, but you dont need to use much product to remove your eye makeup which means its gonna last you a long time until u need to repurchase. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because of the price xD I use eye makeup remover quite often and at 28$ a pop.. Id rather just use the cheaper alternative which neutragena's makeup remover at about 4$. I'd probably have to use more, but at the end of the day it's just eye makeup remover.

on 8/3/2013 2:36:00 PM

Very surprised at the raves here. Finished my first bottle before writing this review. I'm convinced this formula is very close to that of Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover -- but that one is more gentle and less than 1/4 the price ($7 for 5.5 oz versus $28 for 4.2 oz.). Would NEVER buy this again and strongly do not not recommend. Frankly it's as big a rip off as I've ever purchased in makeup/skincare.

on 7/17/2013 6:46:00 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand the volume of good reviews for this crap product! I got a sample sized bottle from sephora and packed it into my travel bag about a month ago. took my travel bag on a road trip this past weekend to Niagara falls and had to purchase an overpriced bottle of baby oil at a drugstore on the strip. This stuff would just NOT remove my eye makeup no matter how hard I tried. I ended up using a wet cotton pad and aggressively removing it with facewash because this remover refused to work. thankfully it was free. never again!

on 7/16/2013 2:17:00 PM

Bi-facial does remove makeup decently. The bottle design is also pretty good as the top is unlikely to leak. The removing solution itself is incredibly oily, which my dry/sensitive skin does not need. The price tag is also extreme -- $28! I'll use up the bottle so I won't have wasted the money, but it was so not worth that price. I don't recommend this unless you are desperate for a remover that isn't 100% crap and you have deep pockets to cover the cost...

on 7/14/2013 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a really good eye make up remover but quite pricy.. I found a cheaper option from Nivea..

on 7/11/2013 4:50:00 PM

It is great at removing makeup but it's just to oily and expensive! I hate having to shake it up too. The exact same thing can be found at the drugstore for a much lower price.

I love this eye makeup remover. I love the pretty blue colour and shaking it up! I just soak a cotton pad with it and press over my eyes. It doesn't feel oily on my lids and is effective at removing eyelash primer, black mascara and eyeliner. Very happy with this product and will buy again.

on 6/29/2013 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have had this for a long time. I received as a sample with other LancĂ´me purchase. I use to remove heavy eyeliner and mascara and gel waterproof eyeliner (which is tenacious). I am almost running out so I may repurchase but I understand it is expensive. I love it! I wear contacts and no issues even though it is oil-based. It has been a staple so I decided to review.

on 6/27/2013 9:55:00 AM

Absolutely brilliant. I wear quite heavy makeup on a day-to-day basis (i.e. strong foundation, concealer, eye shadow, thick black eyeliner, mascara, blusher) but feels great to use this at the end of the day as it removes everything completely. I would need 3-4 cotton pads to remove all my make up completely using this product, so what I do first is use a makeup wipe to clean off most of it, then use Bi-Facil to remove the excess/remains of make up. I used to get panda eyes in the morning as my eye make up would never come off properly! but now that I use this, I don't have any make up left on my face and no issues with excess make up in the morning. A must have