Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 6/27/2013 4:35:00 PM

I love this stuff! It has such a minty feeling and it kept my oil at bay all day. This product really made my redness go down and stopped me from breaking out. I would definitely go out and buy this stuff again,

I love it! The mask is so minty and feels great and, I love how you could cleanse your face as well. I deff recommend to everyone especially if you have oily skin! Also its pretty cheap (5.99) and can find it everywhere.

on 6/21/2013 1:23:00 AM

Nah. Dried me out and Didnt see any of the results promised.

on 6/18/2013 4:34:00 PM

This product broke me out something crazy. Even my bf who never comments on my skin asked me why I was breaking out. I gave it to my little brother and it also broke him out. As a reference I am very very oily, acne prone, clog prone. He is not oily or dry, but also acne and clog prone.

on 6/8/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using this product for two weeks now. Let me just say.. It is amazing!!
I have ugly skin-- acne and oily, sometimes dry around the temple forehead area.
Anyways, after the second time I used this as a mask my face was so smooth and soft. I even think that my acne has been going away. *fingers crossed*
I started to use it as a mask for my back and cheat since I do have acne there also. Not too much of a difference but I've only done it a couple of times.
I love that this products gives a refreshing breezy feeling on my skin during and after the treatment.
I am most certainly buying this product again.

on 6/2/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I just started using it (its been about a month) and could not be happier! I have acne prone/oily/gross skin, but with this, I seriously have perfect skin. I hardly use foundation/cover up anymore. I use it as a mask for 10 minutes (I know it says five, but my skin isnt sensitive at all) and it gives a cool, refreshing feeling. I saw results as soon as I took the mask off the first time. Blackheads? Gone. The bottle lasts awhile, and its only $5-$6. Some may want to use a lotion afterwords because skin can be tight/red though. Other than that, its a super awesome product!

Give it a try!

on 5/21/2013 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works great as a wash. As a mask it is a little irritating but I think it works to clear my skin.

on 5/14/2013 10:02:00 PM

I have: combination/super oily/acne-prone skin.
Best use for this product: I have huge pores on my nose that look disgusting when dirt becomes trapped in them. Biore pore strips have never done anything for me, neither have other cleansers. But this product cleans them out completely.

First I get my face damp (not dripping) with warm water and apply this mask. I leave it until it has dried enough it won't smear off when touched. Then, turning the water as hot as I can stand, I hold my fingers under the faucet and then press them against my nose and massage the skin gently. I repeat this until the mask is mostly off my nose, and then I rinse off all of it with warm water. I think the combination of heat+rubbing+slow removal is what makes this method work for me.

One caveat: my skin is ALWAYS a little red and tight after doing this, so I do this only once a week and at night. And afterwards, I skip any topical acne medication, and I add a drop of jojoba oil to my regular nighttime lotion (I can't wear creams without breaking out). Good luck!

on 5/14/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this a lot and it does well as an everyday face wash. I play volleyball so after practice this is what I wash my face with and it always feels clean and I have seen a difference in my skin.

on 4/27/2013 9:02:00 AM

I absolutely love this stuff. Its seriously life saving. For regular maintenance, it works stunningly well -- I forgot to pack it on a 2 week trip once and my skin was a mess (I also forgot my moisturizer and other key parts of my routine but I digress). When I got back, I clarisonic-ed with my cleanser and did this mask, and THE NEXT DAY my skin was dramatically improved. The mask part of this is awesome. If you have a breakout, this at night will give definite improvement in the morning. (not perfection, but improvement.) I can't see myself using a different product.