Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had very tiny pimples on my head and other products made me break out on my cheeks too! This product removes pores without making me break out in any other area :) it can b used in 2 ways and is definately worth a try

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the best mask for acne prone skin to help clear up breakouts & get rid of clogged pores. Ive been using it for years. It foams up so can be used as a cleanser as well as a mask. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have acne probe skin and I'm 25. Not too oily but definitely get slick in the Tzone area. I have bought all the expensive high end brands like dermalogica, Kate Somerville and DDF...this tops them all. No joke. Cleared up my skin quickly and I don't wake up with any oil in the morning like I used to! Be careful, this will WILL bleach your towels because of the BP, but that's what makes it work so great. Get it!!!

I love this stuff! It has such a minty feeling and it kept my oil at bay all day. This product really made my redness go down and stopped me from breaking out. I would definitely go out and buy this stuff again,

I love it! The mask is so minty and feels great and, I love how you could cleanse your face as well. I deff recommend to everyone especially if you have oily skin! Also its pretty cheap (5.99) and can find it everywhere.

Nah. Dried me out and Didnt see any of the results promised.

This product broke me out something crazy. Even my bf who never comments on my skin asked me why I was breaking out. I gave it to my little brother and it also broke him out. As a reference I am very very oily, acne prone, clog prone. He is not oily or dry, but also acne and clog prone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using this product for two weeks now. Let me just say.. It is amazing!!
I have ugly skin-- acne and oily, sometimes dry around the temple forehead area.
Anyways, after the second time I used this as a mask my face was so smooth and soft. I even think that my acne has been going away. *fingers crossed*
I started to use it as a mask for my back and cheat since I do have acne there also. Not too much of a difference but I've only done it a couple of times.
I love that this products gives a refreshing breezy feeling on my skin during and after the treatment.
I am most certainly buying this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I just started using it (its been about a month) and could not be happier! I have acne prone/oily/gross skin, but with this, I seriously have perfect skin. I hardly use foundation/cover up anymore. I use it as a mask for 10 minutes (I know it says five, but my skin isnt sensitive at all) and it gives a cool, refreshing feeling. I saw results as soon as I took the mask off the first time. Blackheads? Gone. The bottle lasts awhile, and its only $5-$6. Some may want to use a lotion afterwords because skin can be tight/red though. Other than that, its a super awesome product!

Give it a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works great as a wash. As a mask it is a little irritating but I think it works to clear my skin.