July 29, 2014 | 1142 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Body Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In almost all practical aspects, this product fails--it barely shows up on me, it doesn't absorb, it creases, and it rubs off on my clothes. But I love it. I love the scent, although lately it's been smelling more like popsicle sticks to me. I love the idea of tiare flowers soaking in coconut oil in the sun, the gorgeous chocolate brown shimmer of it in the gorgeous glass bottle. I love thinking about frolicking on the sands in Tahiti, wearing a sarong, raffia sandals, and a flower in my hair, my skin bronzing to the shade of this product, diving for pearls in the reefs, sleeping in a grass hut by the ocean. Ok, I'm a sucker for fantasy and marketing then!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 1:23:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Interesting product. I had a dream about it one night so I decided I'd better buy it when I woke up. I ordered it brom BlissSpas. $60 bucks! Whew! :-0
I got it (it's freezing in MI in Dec) and it was frozen solid!
Oh no! :-(
I was sad until I read the bottle and it explains "it is natural for authenticmonoi de tahiti oil to solidify when cool. place in the sun or warm water to liquify" AH...the day was saved. I put it in my bathroom sink surrounded by warm water and was pleased to shake the bottle up after a few minutes and see a lovely bronze color mix up. Interesting "vacation-coconut" scent too. Lovely glass bottle packaging, subtle bronze-I'm still glowing on my arms even though it's midwinter-look, steep price. One time buy, worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

COMMENTS: tiare scented body oil with sheer chocolate shimmer; tendancy to solidify during cold weather; a little too sheer for my taste and overpriced

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 9:14:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Body Glow made my skin glow for a few minutes but the effects faded quickly. I think this is totally overpriced. For the price you should get at least a better scent than coconut. Not too original.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2002 11:17:00 PM More reviews by raetana

This product does absolutly nothing for me except makes me smell like a stripper and leave grease prints everywhere. The price is outrages.
This is a overrated suntan oil with glitter.
The bottle is nice to have on your vanity though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2002 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Maryheather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this product! It is so exotic. It really does make my pale skin bronzed and glowy. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lipsticks is because it stays kinda oily on my skin and it even rubbed off on my clothes a little. But if you are looking for that bronzed, shimmery, glowy look, this product is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked the eefct this product gave. A great glowing effect with some slight shimmer, especially for tanned skin. BUT what I couldnt stand is the cheap smell of coconuts! It was waaay too overwhelming. U could smell it from kilometers away!! Reminds u of a cheap body lotion. Disguisting. I guess if u like that smell and u think it wont annoy everyone around u, then buy it. But objectively seen its too expensive for that smell. If it wouldnt smell so bad I would buy it again! I gave it 2 lipsticks for the nice glowy effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2002 4:23:00 AM More reviews by jibunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am addicted to this product. Gives you an instant shimmering tan and makes your legs look amazing! I use it all over before a big night out.

The smell of coconut from the Monoi oil makes it even more unbelievable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2002 8:02:00 PM More reviews by calei

This is truly what the professional makeup artists use on the fashion runways and on their celebrity clients. It gives a nice to tint it even out a tan or just to give a slight tanned glow. Plus, it smells like coconuts!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2002 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Rayvenn

This is a wonderful product especially during the summer! It smells heavenly and gives a beautiful bronzed shimmer to your skin. At $55, it's expensive but it's so worth it! I feel like I'm on a island somewhere when I use it!