October 1, 2014 | 1198 users online

Foundations - Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Lynnl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome foundation. Feels like you are wearing nothing at all. When I first pumped it onto my hand- the color looked really orange, but it ended up blending in nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Trickytania

I just purchased this foundation today and so far can't say enough about it. I have combination skin - tzone that is oily by 10am wearing Clinique Superbalanced makeup, and flakey patches on my cheeks and around mouth. First of all, the color match is perfect for me - Ivory. It looked way too light and pink when I pumped it out onto my hand, but blended perfectly. I use my fingers to apply. It truly makes my skin look flawless, and I was skeptical because it's marketed as a sheer finish. You can definately build coverage without a problem. It has a bit of a scent that I could do without, and the pump seems to drip a bit of product after a spray. This is a much better match for me than any clinique foundation, or the Sheseido foundations (too yellow). I will definately buy again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Audrey77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation- I am normally a C3 (Mac) and wear Vanilla. This foundation gives my skin this healthy glow- that looks even better after applying Nars Orgasm as a blush. I find that adding a few drops of water to the foam on days that my skin is feeling dry helps with application. This is my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sitcomgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I know I said I'd found happiness with Chanel's Vitalumiere. But that too started looking like a mask. The truth is, my skin looked better without foundation, but I'm 42 and have what can euphemistically called freckles but are really the sins of the sun being visited upon me, so I need something. I went back to Elizabeth Arden Mousse Makeup, the foundation I wore twenty years ago. It lived up to its flawless finish name back then (heck, I was young) but still does a good job now. It's light, it's airy, and I can't feel it at all (even the much-touted Armani felt like it was just sitting on my skin--eventually I'd have to run to the bathroom and wash it off). No mask. No spackling. Just a bit better than my skin. UPDATE: I changed my mind, and my foundation. I was wrong about the Armani. Once I got used to having anything on my face, I couldn't feel it anymore. I've actually finished the bottle, which I've never done before with another foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by JMB0802

This is great for anyone who needs to wear makeup for a special occasion but doesn't usually wear face makeup. Sheer coverage you can barely feel. Great for the summer. The only problem I had was the lady at the counter didn't know how to match up a color for me and tried to BLEND AWAY MY FRECKLES with it (i.e. tried to match the color to my freckles)! Hello?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

Mine is in "Natural",and it really does a flawless job. Great for job interviews,pageants,proms etc where you want any & all flaws covered up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 9:54:00 AM More reviews by srftmk

Once again I've tried a new foundation. However, this time I'm very pleased with what I've found. I have used Estee Lauder's Double Wear forever but I'm always looking for something better. I just feel that I don't need as much coverage as I used to. Thankfully, my skin is in pretty good shape right now. So with a lighter texture & coverage in mind, I purchased EA's Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup. Love it!!! It goes on smoothly & blends easily. It is in an aresol can that dispenses a premeasured amount of product. I use my fingers to apply & blend. My pores seem to have disappeared and my oilies are not shining through as early in the day! The coverage is very sheer so if you like a heavier coverage this is not for you. But if you want something to even out your skin tone and give you a tad bit of color, I highly recommend this product. Will definitely repurchase. Who knows, maybe this will be my HG!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by rosiesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW!!! This is the BEST foundation I have found in the last 10 years! I am 53 with fair, normal to dry in the winter and normal/combo in the summer, skin. It has great staying power. And it does actually give a flawless finish. I have a few sun spots, wrinkles and large pores and it covers all of these problem areas. I hope it is NEVER discontinued. It feels so light on, like you're not wearing anything, yet gives beautiful coverage and a healthy glow to you skin. I just can't say enough about it!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Noahsmom

This is a wonderful foundation. It has buildable coverage and at the same time is very natural looking. Many colors to choose from, vanilla matches my skin perfectly. I usually go for the heavier coverage makeup but am always unhappy that it looks so thick and cakey, but this covers my imperfections very well and looks so natural. It's been a long time since I felt this way about a foundation. I will definetly buy this again. As a matter of fact I'm going to stockpile in case it gets discontinued. Those of you who need more coverage don't be discouraged because it's a mousse -you just apply more where you need the most coverage. This is the most natural looking coverage I've seen and it doesn't emphasize my pores. UPDATE 4/5/03 - We recently had our first warm day this year and while this makeup is very pretty, it just doesn't hold up on combo skin in the warmth. May be better on dry skin. Lucky I didn't stockpile yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2003 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Aleta99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried it when I was in a pinch for foundation, and I loved it! It controlled my basic end of the day oiliness... And a mousse is just fun to play with anyway! Will purchase!!