August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by sherrycherry234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this is, for me, one of those truly shocking products. I bought it for the heck of it, but thought I would hate it because normally I don't like bonne bell products, but this is now one of my favorite glosses. It goes on smooth, and doesn't have big glitter or shimmer, plus its not sticky, yet its not like a roll on lip gloss that comes off after 2 minutes. What more can I ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2004 8:59:00 PM More reviews by calicutie2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such an I'm - so - addicted - to - this - lipgloss. I have the strawberry kiwi and vanilla ohmigosh! it's so good. I use vanilla for winter and strawberry kiwi for spring. This is the best smackers product i've owned. it's so tiny and the scents are so yummy!!!!! I will definetly but it again ! this gloss is such a beach bag tag along!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by horselover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. I bought Sugar Crystals and it is always a staple in my purse. I love how it stays slick and not really sticky. My twin sis bought every single one the people make. I think ill have to 'borrow' watermelon.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by faeriegirl

This smells really great! Especially the watermelon one. Gives a nice, summery shine. This is one of my staples!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Nouseforaname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm absoultly in-love with this lip gloss. Not only is it super cute but it gives your lips the right shiny look. It gives your lips moisture and it's cute. I'm going to buy all flavors!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by MiLiTaRYbRaT

i love this stuff. walmart definatley has it the cheapest only 2.14 every where else is like 249 ect. i bought strawberry kiwi first and i loved it soo much i went back and bought three more.i have all of them. the most recent one i bought was strawberry. i have to say that i love vanilla and strawberry thebest, but i dont really like sugar crystals, i think it smells like slurpies!they are small cute pretty color tubes and they smell and taste good. all my friends are sick of me because they know oh valentines day im getting lipsmackers,christmas ?lipsmackers,birthdays why ... oh lipsmackers again...lol any way, the only thing i want to know is when they are going to make more... i'd like a cherry one and also an orange or u kno tangerine one would be interesting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Littlesealgurl99

Bought these on a family trip, started out with watermelon, went right back and bought vanilla, strawberry, strawberry kiwi, cotton candy, and sugar crystals! love these addicting lip treats! they taste like a tasty candy treat! love em'!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by electro_cutting

YUM! These are amazing. I have this in Vanilla and i looovve it. I find it lasts longer when you put vasaline on first. The smell is amazing and the shine is great, too! I sometimes layer the vanilla lip sparkler over it for extra sparkle and shine. Horrah!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these! I started out with Strawberry and then went right back and bought Vanilla because I loved it so much. These are my new addiction. Keeps my lips super moisturized and has great shine, so they look nicer than plain lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by madameleota

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute and the gloss is nice too. I have nothing against the gloss, except the one i got was watermellon and it tasted like the dentists office or something. Yuck! I'm sure the other flavours smell good though...