Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2004 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the Watermelon kind and I LOVED it!! It smells great, even thought the smell doesn't last long. It's small enough to fit anywhere and it's dirt cheap. The only thing I don't like is that once in a blue moon, the top twists off and leaks a little bit. But that shouldn't stop you from running to CVS and buying one right now!!! continued >>

on 4/17/2004 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I actually bought this for my daughters to play with and borrowed it one day when I couldn't find a lip gloss in my car. I never gave it back. It smells wonderful. It stays on really well and makes my lips look super shiny. I like it alone or on top of lipstick. I'm going to get another one in strawberry (I wonder if there's a cherry one...) and I guess I ought to replace the one I swiped from the kids.

on 4/3/2004 5:35:00 PM

I LOVE this lipgloss! I am so addicted to it. I have every flavor that they make, and they all smell so good. It goes on smoothly, and makes your lips soft and glossy but never sticky. If you've never tried this, go out and buy it RIGHT NOW!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, this is, for me, one of those truly shocking products. I bought it for the heck of it, but thought I would hate it because normally I don't like bonne bell products, but this is now one of my favorite glosses. It goes on smooth, and doesn't have big glitter or shimmer, plus its not sticky, yet its not like a roll on lip gloss that comes off after 2 minutes. What more can I ask for?

Such an I'm - so - addicted - to - this - lipgloss. I have the strawberry kiwi and vanilla ohmigosh! it's so good. I use vanilla for winter and strawberry kiwi for spring. This is the best smackers product i've owned. it's so tiny and the scents are so yummy!!!!! I will definetly but it again ! this gloss is such a beach bag tag along!

on 3/4/2004 6:24:00 PM

I love this. I bought Sugar Crystals and it is always a staple in my purse. I love how it stays slick and not really sticky. My twin sis bought every single one the people make. I think ill have to 'borrow' watermelon.

on 2/22/2004 1:47:00 PM

This smells really great! Especially the watermelon one. Gives a nice, summery shine. This is one of my staples!!

I'm absoultly in-love with this lip gloss. Not only is it super cute but it gives your lips the right shiny look. It gives your lips moisture and it's cute. I'm going to buy all flavors!

on 2/6/2004 10:51:00 AM

i love this stuff. walmart definatley has it the cheapest only 2.14 every where else is like 249 ect. i bought strawberry kiwi first and i loved it soo much i went back and bought three more.i have all of them. the most recent one i bought was strawberry. i have to say that i love vanilla and strawberry thebest, but i dont really like sugar crystals, i think it smells like slurpies!they are small cute pretty color tubes and they smell and taste good. all my friends are sick of me because they know oh valentines day im getting lipsmackers,christmas ?lipsmackers,birthdays why ... oh lipsmackers again...lol any way, the only thing i want to know is when they are going to make more... i'd like a cherry one and also an orange or u kno tangerine one would be interesting.

Bought these on a family trip, started out with watermelon, went right back and bought vanilla, strawberry, strawberry kiwi, cotton candy, and sugar crystals! love these addicting lip treats! they taste like a tasty candy treat! love em'!

Recommended for Medium Skin