October 31, 2014 | 1591 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by PolskaBlondynka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave in to buying this concealer because of the great reviews I've read. This concealer feels very light on skin. Like you're not wearing any makeup. It doesn't dry out and leave cracks on the skin and it doesn't accentuate fine lines. I would recommend using moisturizer under it though. Does it cover dark circles? Yes, absolutely (I have very dark circles) I love it for how it feels on my skin. Once you apply it, you have to quickly spread it around because once it sets in, it's VERY matte. If extra coverage is needed, simply apply more. This is my favourite concealer EVER. I am glad I purchased. It is a bit on the expensive side but it is definitely worth your money, trust me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer !!! Has just the right amount of yellow to conceal dark circles and blemishes and stays put all day long even through heat and humidity! Of all the concealers i have tried in the past this one is by far my favorite! Plus it doesn't make my sensitive oily skin break out which is GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by EWest

Great concealer! I use this under my eyes and on blemishes and it works great! Doesn't show up and goes on smooth. It can wear off slowly throughout the day but my skin is oily so any makeup will do that. I use this with a dash of powder of top and have perfect skin all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't usually put concealer under my eyes because they tend to crease and cake up and make me look like I have more lines than I do. I've used Yves St. Laurent Touche Eclat under the eyes, which just highlights but doesn't conceal, and Exuviance Color Blend is pretty good, but hard to find the right shade.

While trying on Yves St. Laurent's foundaion at Sephora, the rep put this Estee Lauder concealer under my eyes, on top of the foundation. The light shade was the perfect color, and I was really surprised that it didn't cake up on me, so I bought it.

I apply a small amount with a brush, and I do not put powder over it. I only put it under the eye and the inside corner -- not where the crows feet are. Unlike some other reviewers, I don't find this a very good concealer for other things on my face. Maybe it's too light in color to cover darker marks.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by noutaka

It flakes immediately after I put it on, emphasizes the slightest wrinkle, very disappointing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by BritJoi

This concealer is absolutely perfect! I use it only for under my eye in a shade lighter than my skin tone and it is perfect for that highlighted "Kim K" LOOK that everyone has been trying to achieve lately. It gives great coverage without looking over-done. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by xkimberr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG! My biggest skin issues are the redness around my nose, minor blemishes, darkness under my eyes and large pores that liquid makeup tends to settle in and this concealer works wonderfully to cover my flaws. Blends in easily and looks natural. The color selection is wonderful too with different cool and warm tones. I use a powder foundation over it when I am putting a full face on and the powder does not "stick" to the areas where the concealer is. However, I don't even need to wear foundation with this in the daytime because it makes my skin look flawless. I would recommend to anyone and everyone! 5++

Oh and I like the packaging. I use the wand to just dab the product on my problem areas, then use my finger to blend but it works well with a concealer brush as well. What I have found from use is that when applying it to your under eye area, don't use a brush or stroke the product with your finger. You must dab or else it settles into lines (but this is the same with all concealers).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

Boy I wish I had tried this product years ago. I have tried endless concealers and not been very happy. But this one actually does what I want! It covers blemishes, dark spots, and my dark undereye circles very well and I don't believe it is noticeable that I am using a concealer. It also has a light reflecting quality that I like, that again I don't think is really noticeable to others, however it gives my skin a bit of a glow. I like the texture, it is liquid but thick enough to stay in place. Lasting power is excellent - lasts all day for me, from 7am to 5pm. It is buildable. I tend to apply twice to darkest spots and to undereyes. I find the color match works well for my pale ivory skin. I will definitely repurchase, and would recommend at least to other pale folks.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this mostly to conceal my dark under eye circles. I bought this from online so the colour was kind of difficult to pick so i chose no 2 which looked way too dark for my nc 20ish skin but surprisingly it was a really good match! The concealer itself wasn't that special and i wouldn't buy it again for there are cheaper ones which are equally this good. But it stayed in place, like the name suggests, really well and i didn't need to reapply during the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by niteamor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried Estee Lauder eye cream couple of years ago and it gave me horrible milia within a week. After this horrible experience i though i would still give double wear concealer a go as I read so many great reviews about it. BUT IT GAVE ME MILIA. Within a week. Basically if youre okay with estee lauder products for the eyes then give it a try but if not, dont bother.