August 30, 2014 | 1162 users online

Top/Base Coats - OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Bernard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a brilliant base coat, I prefer to use this instead of Nail Envy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2003 1:50:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

A great base coat. Helps the polish stay put and leads to less chipping. I use it for every manicure and the bottle is still full. Goes a LONG way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 7:53:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

i discovered this stuff years ago and have been in love with it every since. helps polish last and last and its also very shiny so you can use it alone and nails look great. i also noticed my nails seemed to grow more while using it. i've also doubled it as a topcoat with no problem.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 11:43:00 PM More reviews by kaloee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good base for nail polish to go on. It does feel like my own nails, and it makes the nail polish stay on longer. The tiny little bottle lasts a long time as well! Because the consistency is quite watery, so u need very little for each application. I've been using this for 1/2 year, and I've barely finished 20% of it. 1 lipstick off because I'm not sure if this really does anything for my nails.. but so far so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best base coat I can find at this time. It goes on nicely and dries fairly fast for a product that isn't advertised as fast drying. And I have nails that chip and flake through the week. I also like dark colors of nail polish. This keeps the chipping down and my nails don't yellow from the dark colors.