Nivea Skin Firming Lotion

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Myristyl Alcohol, Creatine, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1 Methylhydantoin 2 Imide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben GERMAN VERSION:Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Carbomer, Propylparaben, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum.

on 3/12/2007 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to say that I didn't really notice that much of a difference, even though I used it after bath and quite generously like they told me to. It smells like you would expect lotion to smell like (so nothing fancy or terrible) and is generally ok i guess.

on 1/21/2007 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I swear by this stuff. It keeps my body skin looking great. Has actually firmed me up a bit, and has also cleared up my body acne.
The only downside is that it is a touch sticky. Doesn't bother me much, but my man hates it.

on 11/27/2006 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If this is about Q10 Lotion I must say that I like it. Nice scent, nice milky texture. Very moisturizing. I also highly recommend the Q10 Body Cream.

on 11/27/2006 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I prefer Nivea Q10 Body Cream but the lotion is also very good. It has a milky consistency and not too strong smell. Nice.

on 11/11/2006 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I never experience dry skin anymore and it smells great!

Great product! I use this every time I get out of the shower and my skin stays soft and hydrated all day... I also notice that my skin is in deed a bit firmer (especially my legs)

on 7/13/2006 11:52:00 AM

I've used this product for years and LOVE it. . . not for firming but for moisturizing! It is the only lotion that keeps my skin soft and smooth even in the dead of winter - without being some thick, sticky cream. It absorbs well and smells very nice. FYI - I recently bought this at costco - they had two extra large bottles for what one costs at Walgreen's. . .

on 6/27/2006 2:06:00 PM

It is the best body lotion around...smells good, makes your skin soft, and absorbs quickly. It doesn't firm too much but that isn't why we love our Nivea now is it? If you want firming, using the body resahping treatment also by Nivea, that stuff works!

on 6/19/2006 3:18:00 AM

it makes my skin really soft ... i've been using it for a little over two weeks, and i really don't feel or see the results that it claims would happen in two weeks. it is a very decent price, so i wouldn't mind keeping it.

on 6/9/2006 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this body lotion! It leaves my skin silky and moisturized without making it greasy or oily. It is moisturizing enough to keep my skin hydrated all day, which is fabulous. I have had at least 3 different people comment on how soft my skin is since starting to use this product every day after getting out of the shower. It's definitely my new HG (was using Lubriderm before but didn't find it moisturizing enough). Highly recommended!