April 24, 2014 | 978 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 9:52:00 AM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If this is about Q10 Lotion I must say that I like it. Nice scent, nice milky texture. Very moisturizing. I also highly recommend the Q10 Body Cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer Nivea Q10 Body Cream but the lotion is also very good. It has a milky consistency and not too strong smell. Nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by i_scream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never experience dry skin anymore and it smells great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

Great product! I use this every time I get out of the shower and my skin stays soft and hydrated all day... I also notice that my skin is in deed a bit firmer (especially my legs)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by nschoenberg

I've used this product for years and LOVE it. . . not for firming but for moisturizing! It is the only lotion that keeps my skin soft and smooth even in the dead of winter - without being some thick, sticky cream. It absorbs well and smells very nice. FYI - I recently bought this at costco - they had two extra large bottles for what one costs at Walgreen's. . .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Alistrand

It is the best body lotion around...smells good, makes your skin soft, and absorbs quickly. It doesn't firm too much but that isn't why we love our Nivea now is it? If you want firming, using the body resahping treatment also by Nivea, that stuff works!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2006 3:18:00 AM More reviews by xsamilee

it makes my skin really soft ... i've been using it for a little over two weeks, and i really don't feel or see the results that it claims would happen in two weeks. it is a very decent price, so i wouldn't mind keeping it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 10:32:00 AM More reviews by bellatrix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this body lotion! It leaves my skin silky and moisturized without making it greasy or oily. It is moisturizing enough to keep my skin hydrated all day, which is fabulous. I have had at least 3 different people comment on how soft my skin is since starting to use this product every day after getting out of the shower. It's definitely my new HG (was using Lubriderm before but didn't find it moisturizing enough). Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:32:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

I'm using this on and off for about 2 years now, it is definitely a good product. It does make my skin softer and nice to touch, without being heavy or greasy. Absorbs fast, therefore I'm loving it for the morning showers as well, when I dont have time to wait for a heavier formula to be asborbed. As for the firming aspect, I think it is helpful if used daily (I do, and actually my skin is a little better on firming issues), otherwise you wont see much else than a regular skin lotion. However, even with daily use, dont expect miracles, dont expect to help you with cellulite! It just gives your skin a bit more elasticity and softness but nothing more dramatic than that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by babyblue26

I really like the texture of this lotion - not overly thin but not too waxy or thick. It does a great job of moisturization and it really does improve your skin tone. I don't really know if it firms but it leaves my skin silky soft.