December 22, 2014 | 955 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG Body&Face Soap. I always go back to this. It really helps with my facial and body acne. I don't need a moisturizer after using this. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

This bar makes me feel squeaky clean, but still moisturized. It's the perfect balance! I also love the smell! It's just.... fresh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. My used the baby dove and me and my brother when we. Were little and we have always had dove bars around its great, simple, cheap, and a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I just adore this stuff. It's still soap, so it's a touch drying to use on the face. But I at least feel like it's getting my face clean. And at least I can still use a moisturizer afterward, which I do anyway with any cleanser. The smell is so nice and clean, and my skin feels great afterward. Love this stuff. It's a classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually use body wash but I like to have this basic staple around. It's great to have in a travel bag because it is a multitasker! I use it on my face, body, as a shave lotion and it is so good you can skip moisturizer in a pinch. The scent is great but it comes in an unscented sensitive formula. Dirt cheap for a product that does so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by lolliepoppies

I really love this soap. It's so mild even on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I use this for body cleansing, shaving, and washing my hair. For #1, it gets me clean without stripping. For #2, it allows a close shave without irritation or nicks when used with a Gillette Venus razor. For #3, it's the perfect thing for my hair (so dense and thick that most anything moisturizing enough to smooth the outer layers makes my scalp break out). With this? No scalp irritation or breakouts; no greasy hair or tons of static; and I only have to use conditioner every other day. It's just right for my hair and scalp. I even get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Of course, it makes my hair smell clean, feminine and lovely. I really wish I'd tried this sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cammbo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I havn't tried the beauty bar as a a cleanser, but as a body wash I love it! It moisturises my dry skin (though I do always follow with lotion) and I've definately seen a reduction in pimples and blackheads on my chest and shoulers since I started using it. Excellent, cheap product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my mum bought this because I ran out my dove body wash. First, I doubt this product because my body got itchy when I used soap/beauty bar. But this is different,my skin is very soft! it smells mild and I don't get allergic. Recommended for sensitive skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by idkme2

So far, I have used this soap as a facial cleanser for 3 days now, and it has not made me breakout. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I am satisfied with the results and the price.