August 1, 2014 | 1604 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by nikki16

I love this fragrance in summertime, it's so citrusy and fresh :) My mum bought it for me a while ago and at first I didn't like it but it's has deffinatly grown on me. I have been wearing it for a few years and when it runs out I will go and my another. The only thing I don't like is the Packaging, it just looks a little cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by annabanane

I ADORE this scent! It's so fresh and light, and just great. There's no other scent on the market like this one. It's so hard to find something that doesn't smell like vanilla these days. Everything is so heavy!

Light, refreshing, GREAT day perfume. The only problem I have is because it is a light scent, it doesn't last long at all. Definitely needs to be reapplied every few hours. The packaging is alright. Simple.

The cost here for this is steep, like 65 $
But apparently everyone is getting it for like 20 $ in which case, it's very much worth that. Really big bottle, too. It'll last forever!
I would re-buy this just because it smells fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by wishier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the smell. It is very fresh and clean. I think it is a good gift to friends. The design is just so so, but compare with its price, it is Great!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sharalyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this fragrance. It isn't overpowering and it has something to offer besides floral notes. I use it in the fall/winter because it is smells warm and subtle but has a freshness from the fruit and herbal notes. Very inexpensive, I wish it had more staying power though. I have found it fades fairly fast but I would still buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

EDIT:
After trying it again at Ulta, I thought it smells way too strong straight out of the bottle. However, after it settles onto my skin, it smells very nice and slightly sweet, which appeals to me greatly.
Perfume really depends on your body chemistry, but if you want just the smell of the perfume, spray it on your clothes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by yumemiru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has a light green tea scent. Not too strong, just light enough. It doesnít last as long as some of the other perfumes I have, but it also is pretty cheap, $20 CND/ US can get a pretty good amount bottle and it last quite a while, as I donít wear this everyday, just mostly when I go out shopping or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by twilightfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This really does smell more like a body spray than a perfume. It's very light and airy, not strong at all. I think of it as a very casual perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sweetie02

The scent is very clean and sheer, so can be a very good choice for everyday wear. But the lasting powering is horrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by chelseydaniele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this perfume from my grandma when I was younger (about 13).
It is okay. It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't really smell like a perfume. It's more like a body spray type of smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Is a good 'starter' perfume I guess.
I got this when it first came out too lolz..(super long time ago)
Though the cap did break on me (damn cheap plastic)...it's a SUPER soft hint of scent, doesn't last the longest. Approx. (1 full school day but at the end it's just a hint of it left)