Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Now that it is officially summer i wear my hair pretty much curly, a wash and gokind of thing and unlike some people, i actually spray this lightly in my hair. It smells very fresh and cucumberish, its not something i would wear to impress my husband per se but just for that extra burst of summertime when im alone in the house relaxing i put this on. Certainly not a fragrance i see turning heads.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this fragrance great for everyday or times when you don't want to smell like perfume just fresh. Not a special occasion scent though. This is an affordable fragrance too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

light & fresh, though not really my scent of choice. sort of cheap-smelling, but still nice.

This is definately a staple sent for work. It's light and fresh... its a fresh scent, not really a perfume in the typical sense. I still love it after 8 years of using it. In an office environment where you have to be aware of everyone's 'sensitivities' and allergies to perfumes and scents, this the perfect thing to wear. The price varies so much between stores tho. You can get this for $20 for a large bottle at 1 store and $60 for the same size bottle at another. You'd have to shop around.

Simple, fresh, and clean. Lemon, tea, and a sweet, soft, musk base. Light, and wears off in a few hours. Definitely has an "airy" quality. I loved this when it first came out, and I still do. Great for summer. Got it super cheap at T.J. Maxx.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this fragrance in summertime, it's so citrusy and fresh :) My mum bought it for me a while ago and at first I didn't like it but it's has deffinatly grown on me. I have been wearing it for a few years and when it runs out I will go and my another. The only thing I don't like is the Packaging, it just looks a little cheap.

I ADORE this scent! It's so fresh and light, and just great. There's no other scent on the market like this one. It's so hard to find something that doesn't smell like vanilla these days. Everything is so heavy!

Light, refreshing, GREAT day perfume. The only problem I have is because it is a light scent, it doesn't last long at all. Definitely needs to be reapplied every few hours. The packaging is alright. Simple.

The cost here for this is steep, like 65 $
But apparently everyone is getting it for like 20 $ in which case, it's very much worth that. Really big bottle, too. It'll last forever!
I would re-buy this just because it smells fabulous.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell. It is very fresh and clean. I think it is a good gift to friends. The design is just so so, but compare with its price, it is Great!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this fragrance. It isn't overpowering and it has something to offer besides floral notes. I use it in the fall/winter because it is smells warm and subtle but has a freshness from the fruit and herbal notes. Very inexpensive, I wish it had more staying power though. I have found it fades fairly fast but I would still buy again.

EDIT:
After trying it again at Ulta, I thought it smells way too strong straight out of the bottle. However, after it settles onto my skin, it smells very nice and slightly sweet, which appeals to me greatly.
Perfume really depends on your body chemistry, but if you want just the smell of the perfume, spray it on your clothes.

Popular Fragrances