Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

on 7/26/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

light & fresh, though not really my scent of choice. sort of cheap-smelling, but still nice.

on 6/19/2009 12:36:00 AM

This is definately a staple sent for work. It's light and fresh... its a fresh scent, not really a perfume in the typical sense. I still love it after 8 years of using it. In an office environment where you have to be aware of everyone's 'sensitivities' and allergies to perfumes and scents, this the perfect thing to wear. The price varies so much between stores tho. You can get this for $20 for a large bottle at 1 store and $60 for the same size bottle at another. You'd have to shop around.

on 5/29/2009 9:06:00 PM

Simple, fresh, and clean. Lemon, tea, and a sweet, soft, musk base. Light, and wears off in a few hours. Definitely has an "airy" quality. I loved this when it first came out, and I still do. Great for summer. Got it super cheap at T.J. Maxx.

on 5/22/2009 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this fragrance in summertime, it's so citrusy and fresh :) My mum bought it for me a while ago and at first I didn't like it but it's has deffinatly grown on me. I have been wearing it for a few years and when it runs out I will go and my another. The only thing I don't like is the Packaging, it just looks a little cheap.

on 5/4/2009 6:03:00 PM

I ADORE this scent! It's so fresh and light, and just great. There's no other scent on the market like this one. It's so hard to find something that doesn't smell like vanilla these days. Everything is so heavy!

Light, refreshing, GREAT day perfume. The only problem I have is because it is a light scent, it doesn't last long at all. Definitely needs to be reapplied every few hours. The packaging is alright. Simple.

The cost here for this is steep, like 65 $
But apparently everyone is getting it for like 20 $ in which case, it's very much worth that. Really big bottle, too. It'll last forever!
I would re-buy this just because it smells fabulous.

on 5/4/2009 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell. It is very fresh and clean. I think it is a good gift to friends. The design is just so so, but compare with its price, it is Great!

on 4/4/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this fragrance. It isn't overpowering and it has something to offer besides floral notes. I use it in the fall/winter because it is smells warm and subtle but has a freshness from the fruit and herbal notes. Very inexpensive, I wish it had more staying power though. I have found it fades fairly fast but I would still buy again.

on 4/3/2009 11:42:00 PM

EDIT:
After trying it again at Ulta, I thought it smells way too strong straight out of the bottle. However, after it settles onto my skin, it smells very nice and slightly sweet, which appeals to me greatly.
Perfume really depends on your body chemistry, but if you want just the smell of the perfume, spray it on your clothes.

on 3/31/2009 10:39:00 AM

It has a light green tea scent. Not too strong, just light enough. It doesnít last as long as some of the other perfumes I have, but it also is pretty cheap, $20 CND/ US can get a pretty good amount bottle and it last quite a while, as I donít wear this everyday, just mostly when I go out shopping or something.

This really does smell more like a body spray than a perfume. It's very light and airy, not strong at all. I think of it as a very casual perfume.

Popular Fragrances