August 1, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Estee Lauder - Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkiceg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow i dont know why all the bad reviews.My mom buys estee lauder make up and when she gets her samples she always gives me this remover i love it it does the job for me and i never have a problem with burning or redness.i dont have to scrub it to get the eye make up off i just dab a bit on a q tip and a couple swipes and its gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by shindee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a free sample, dabbed just a bit on Q-tip and used it to remove some eyeliner on my lower lashline. Within minutes, the bottom area of my eyes became completely RED and IRRITATED!! An absolutely horrible demon product--stay away!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by simetra

I got this as a gift with purchase and it burns like hell and doesn't remove all eye makeup unless you scrub really hard.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh, not the best eye makeup remover around...it did the trick, but took several swipes of a cotton ball and still didn't completely remove all the waterproof eyeliner...i also got this as a gwp.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I received this gwp. I do not like it at all. It burned my eyes and didn't remove all the eye makeup. Felt like I was pulling my eyelashes out with this. I poured it out. I will stay with my Clinique Take the Day Off remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2010 6:53:00 AM More reviews by mercyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is like the worst Estee Lauder product available. It burns your eyes really badly...bahh it's like rubbing pure alcohol on your eyes. Would never purchase this, luckily, it was a gwp. Definitely went straight to the bin after first use.

Bahh..doesn't allow you to rate '0'

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by anormansyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brilliant brilliant product. No way I will chose other eye make up remover now after my experience.

I bought this as part of xmas gift, then loving the gentle feel of it on my eyelid. Then because I know how pricy it is so I decided to buy Loreal/Simple/Garnier for sensitive eyes eye make up remover because they're cheaper. Big mistake.

My eyes were swollen and dry for weeks and weeks, and I thought it was my eyeshadow from Max Factor/No 17/ and Estee Lauder too. But then I return to Boots and bought this again, and my eyes started to go moist again, not dry and sore.

What a miracle product. I stick to this for life.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this product worked just as well as clinique's eye makeup remover. I don't wear any waterproof eye makeup, so it worked great without any burning to take off eye makeup. I wonder if others got a bad batch or maybe they are improving in their formula to really be gentle. I didn't even need to rinse off my eyes without water afterwards. I wear contacts too and it never bothered my contacts.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by taz1946

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't imagine why anyone would pay the $$ for this product when there are drug store brands that are 10x better. Of the eye makeup removers I have tried it is the least effective...requires rubbing and it burns! Soap and water would work as well for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by heartsp1986

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gwp. I will not use this again. It made my eyes burn, and I don't feel that this did a great job with removing my makeup. To be honest, using a dye free, sensitive skin baby wipe did a better job without all the fuss.