August 23, 2014 | 1098 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 2:08:00 PM More reviews by princssnor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my second favorite Yankee Candle, the first is Buttercream. I LOVE this candle, it leaves my house with a light fragrance of apples, and it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 6:08:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderfully scented, but definitely not overpowering candle! I prefer tarts, but they have the same delicious scent as their candle counterparts. Like others have said, Yankee perfectly captured the scent of a crunchy, juicy apple. I don't like strong, overpowering candles, but this never becomes cloying to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. It smells like a real apple and, unlike some other Yankee scents, works for both summer and winter. I love this candle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kaeruchan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this candle also! Tart, sweet, succulent apples...it makes my mouth water! It has a great lasting aroma, w/o being overpowering. I bought the largest jar (22oz) and I can't believe how much you get for the price! ($19.99)

For more candle info, price comparisons to L'Occitane and candle care info, pls see my other review here. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 9:31:00 AM More reviews by mle35794

This candle is strong, but not overbearing at all. It's the PERFECT red apple scent...enough said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Wendy_S

I'm surprised this scent has so few reviews. It's hands down my favorite candle of any brand! It's a true, pure, crisp apple scent. Bite into a Macintosh, inhale, and you have the essence of this candle. The scent is strong and longlasting, yet never overpowering. It's just a clean, simple, one-note scent that's prefect any time of year.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 5:44:00 PM More reviews by mckenk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite scented candle I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 11:17:00 AM More reviews by jalin

MacIntosh is my favorite of all the Yankee scents. I even have a MacIntosh car jar. It is a very crisp and strong apple fragrance. My only gripe is that despite trimming the wick, the red wax seems to melt more unevenly than the other waxes, so the MacIntosh candles do not last as long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kitsap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yummmeee!This is my favorite candle! The scent is clean ,crisp and oh so apple-licious!This candle makes the entire house smell wonderfully cozy and the candle lasts a long, long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by theymightbegiants

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent! This is one of my favorite Yankee Candle varieties (and I've tried A LOT of them!) The red color is beautiful and the scent is strong but doesn't overpower or smell sickeningly sweet. A great buy!