Yankee Candles MacIntosh Housewarmer

4.8

on 2/20/2004 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has been my favorite candle since I discovered it 7 years ago. I got my best friend hooked on it too :) Great for all seasons, but especially fitting in the fall!

on 2/12/2004 2:08:00 PM

This is my second favorite Yankee Candle, the first is Buttercream. I LOVE this candle, it leaves my house with a light fragrance of apples, and it lasts forever.

on 2/2/2004 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderfully scented, but definitely not overpowering candle! I prefer tarts, but they have the same delicious scent as their candle counterparts. Like others have said, Yankee perfectly captured the scent of a crunchy, juicy apple. I don't like strong, overpowering candles, but this never becomes cloying to me.

This is one of my favorites. It smells like a real apple and, unlike some other Yankee scents, works for both summer and winter. I love this candle.

on 1/22/2004 10:28:00 PM

I love the smell of this candle also! Tart, sweet, succulent apples...it makes my mouth water! It has a great lasting aroma, w/o being overpowering. I bought the largest jar (22oz) and I can't believe how much you get for the price! ($19.99)

For more candle info, price comparisons to L'Occitane and candle care info, pls see my other review here. continued >>

on 1/19/2004 9:31:00 AM

This candle is strong, but not overbearing at all. It's the PERFECT red apple scent...enough said.

on 1/7/2004 7:34:00 PM

I'm surprised this scent has so few reviews. It's hands down my favorite candle of any brand! It's a true, pure, crisp apple scent. Bite into a Macintosh, inhale, and you have the essence of this candle. The scent is strong and longlasting, yet never overpowering. It's just a clean, simple, one-note scent that's prefect any time of year.

on 12/31/2003 5:44:00 PM

This is my favorite scented candle I have ever used.

on 6/8/2003 11:17:00 AM

MacIntosh is my favorite of all the Yankee scents. I even have a MacIntosh car jar. It is a very crisp and strong apple fragrance. My only gripe is that despite trimming the wick, the red wax seems to melt more unevenly than the other waxes, so the MacIntosh candles do not last as long.

on 4/23/2003 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yummmeee!This is my favorite candle! The scent is clean ,crisp and oh so apple-licious!This candle makes the entire house smell wonderfully cozy and the candle lasts a long, long time.

Popular Candles