April 18, 2014 | 1485 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mellyanne29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although this eye make-up remover claims to remove waterproof make-up, I find that it does not do a very good job of removing waterproof liquid eyeliner. It takes forever to get it off, and leaves some residue. It's great for non-waterproof make-up though. Will not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by martixbennett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Personally, I love this product. I have sensitive eyes, and this is great for them... never stings or burns. It's fast, and removes all of my makeup, I don't normally wear waterproof mascara, but I have tried it on that and it worked almost as well. I do wear waterproof eyeliner and it's a breeze to remove. I also LOVE that you don't have to since this off, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I hate rinse off makeup removers, since I always have to wash my face after wards, I just use my face wash to get the makeup off. I have tried quite a few, from really cheap Avon, to Clinique... and I prefer this one. Have re-bought many times.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm rather disappointed in this product. It burns my eyes and it doesn't remove waterproof mascara very well. I only find it useful to remove eye shadows or other makeup that's easy to clean up.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by RJJ

I hated this remover! it really did not remove my make up easily and i ended up with redness around my eyes just cuz i had to scrub so much to get the make up off.
It also has a weird tingly sensation and not in a good way, it feels weird!
The packaging is rubbish too, when left slightly tilted, it leaks really badly.
Overall hated it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by realdaheeyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year. I continually buy it at Walgreens over and over, because I haven't found anything I like better! I've used Lancome and more, but I keep coming back to this. My only complaint is that on Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner, it doesn't fully remove it, but I think it's the strength of the liner. I just can't get it fully removed in 1 session. But otherwise, I use a cotton ball with it and it takes off everything on my eyes :) Can't ask for anything more!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by kowaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would buy this again is because it does not burn my eyes even if i get it inside (well it burns a little but it s not bad at all). However I am not very impressed by this item, it does not take off my water proof mascara or eye liner well. I usually end up waken up with raccoon eyes in the morning even though i let the cotton pads sit on my eyes for a good minute.
I still like to use extra virgin olive oil but to be honest if you get some in your eyes it hurts like hell

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Jenny__Girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye makeup remover for non-waterproof formulas! I use it on a cotton pad and just hold over each eye for several seconds and then remove the eye makeup.

I have very sensitive eyes, and it is non-irritating to me and does a through job. I love this stuff!

However, the packaging is kind of cheap and the cap doesn't always seem to snap shut completely

Have repurchased anyway, numerous times..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovemeandmelovesi

it's my favorite eye makeup remover next to almay pads. doesn't sting, really cheap, and lasts for a decent amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice remover for face makeup or eyeshadows. I need something stronger for removing waterproof mascara. But with this remover my face feels CLEAN! Rebuy Yes!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by xbebej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup remover doesn't remove waterproof mascara AT ALL, nor eyeliner, Olive Oil does a better job even.. The remover seems like it's only water (has no smell or any oil), it's equal to using water to remove makeup, I don't like this ~