August 20, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fail. For me this was a total waste of money ($7). When I first tried it, all I was wearing was regular mascara and a MAC Pearlglide eyeliner. It failed miserably at removing everything, especially the eyeliner. I ended up having to go back over it with my old standby, my Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Yes, it is gentle and does not sting my eyes but it also does not remove my waterproof makeup. I usually wear waterproof mascara and this doesn't remove it well. I have to tug and rub my eye areas which isn't good. Not worth the money, rather buy Target's own brand or Clean&Clear makeup-remover.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Aiysha1

I DO LIKE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A WHILE.

TO BE HONEST IT TAKES OFF ALL OF MY EYE MAKEUP VERY EASILY SO IT DOES DO WHAT IT IS MADE FOR. THE FORMULA IS FOR SENSITIVE EYES AND IT LIVES UP TO THAT SINCE IT DOES NOT IRRITATE MY EYES OR SKIN.

IT IS NOT OILY AT ALL BUT REMOVES MAKEUP VERY EASILY!!

THE REASON WHY I USE IT IS BECAUSE IT IS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO WEAR LENSES AND I HAVE LENSES ON MOST OF THE DAY WHICH IS A BONUS!!!

IT IS NOT MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP REMOVER BUT IT IS WORTH TRYING OUT!!

I PROBABLY WOULD BUY IT AGAIN!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I did not like this stuff at all. It did not take my mascara off. I had to end up using baby oil after. I paid 7 bucks for the big bottle. I wish I had left it in the store. This was a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mellyanne29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although this eye make-up remover claims to remove waterproof make-up, I find that it does not do a very good job of removing waterproof liquid eyeliner. It takes forever to get it off, and leaves some residue. It's great for non-waterproof make-up though. Will not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by martixbennett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Personally, I love this product. I have sensitive eyes, and this is great for them... never stings or burns. It's fast, and removes all of my makeup, I don't normally wear waterproof mascara, but I have tried it on that and it worked almost as well. I do wear waterproof eyeliner and it's a breeze to remove. I also LOVE that you don't have to since this off, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I hate rinse off makeup removers, since I always have to wash my face after wards, I just use my face wash to get the makeup off. I have tried quite a few, from really cheap Avon, to Clinique... and I prefer this one. Have re-bought many times.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm rather disappointed in this product. It burns my eyes and it doesn't remove waterproof mascara very well. I only find it useful to remove eye shadows or other makeup that's easy to clean up.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by RJJ

I hated this remover! it really did not remove my make up easily and i ended up with redness around my eyes just cuz i had to scrub so much to get the make up off.
It also has a weird tingly sensation and not in a good way, it feels weird!
The packaging is rubbish too, when left slightly tilted, it leaks really badly.
Overall hated it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by realdaheeyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year. I continually buy it at Walgreens over and over, because I haven't found anything I like better! I've used Lancome and more, but I keep coming back to this. My only complaint is that on Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner, it doesn't fully remove it, but I think it's the strength of the liner. I just can't get it fully removed in 1 session. But otherwise, I use a cotton ball with it and it takes off everything on my eyes :) Can't ask for anything more!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by kowaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would buy this again is because it does not burn my eyes even if i get it inside (well it burns a little but it s not bad at all). However I am not very impressed by this item, it does not take off my water proof mascara or eye liner well. I usually end up waken up with raccoon eyes in the morning even though i let the cotton pads sit on my eyes for a good minute.
I still like to use extra virgin olive oil but to be honest if you get some in your eyes it hurts like hell