April 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ESMorin

I have tried several cream shadows over the years (Mary Kay, Clinique, Neutrogena etc) and these are the best. I hope they expand the color line more. They stay put all day until they are washed off. The colors they do have right now are really pretty. They have a beautiful pearl-escent glow. I am torn about the pot packaging. I like using a cream shadow brush with these. I don't think that a tube would be any better. Don't stick your fingers in the pot! The SA told me that the oils from your fingers will decrease its ability to stay put, and it will start creasing on your eyes. Use a brush - but not theirs. Get the creamshadow brush from Sephora. Its much better. I would definitely buy these again, and hope they come out with more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by rxygrl

Amazing product! Gives you that JLo glow on your lids...very soft and pretty. Goes on smooth, doesn't crease or look cakey, and stays on until it's washed off. Just wish it came in a tube for hygienic purposes. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by amsincla

Wow. I regret being a skeptic for so long. It's all true! It stays put! It's buildable! It's blendable! It's magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by DeltaChai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In LOVE with these things. I have been through two containers (Birthday Suit - a neutral, goldish color, and Honey Bunny - terracotta nude). I love them alone or used under eyeshadow as a primer. These are fabulous and I will continue to purchase over and over again. When worn alone or under shadows, I don't see any creasing for 16 hours and that is why I will be faithful to this product. My skin and eyelids are very oily. I would recommend this to girls with oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a free sample from Sephora and was excited to try it as I love MAC's paint pots and love trying similar products. I have to say the Benefit's creaseless cream shades are the bomb!!! It was very easy to apply and blend, didn't crease (even after 12 hours of wear), and e/s applied over top stayed on beautifully. Definitely will purchase a few now and give them a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC-27, warm light-toned skin. I purchased two shades: Skinny Jeans and Birthday Suit. The application is smooth and easy. Nice finish and beautiful colors, but too much shine and shimmer for my aged eye-lids. The staying power is decent enough. However, it doesn't come close to Bobbi Brown's creme shadows or Shiseido's Hydro-powder shadows (my favorites). I wish BeneFit would make a few matte versions of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A recent convert to MAC Paint Pots, I was really intrigued to compare these after hearing many good things. I think Benefit may have the edge. A fantastic shadow and/or base, that on me lasts longer and better than Paint Pots. I've got super-oily lids and this stuff just won't quit. The colour range is really interesting - there are some wonderfully subtle neutrals and surprising, funky shades. I tried Skinny Jeans - a lovely, buildable pewter - and went back and bought Stiletto, RSVP, and Get Figgy. Fantastic product, do try it even if you've never used (or always hated) cream shadows. It'll cure you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by burkemarina

Amazing, fool proof cream eyeshadows!! The best ones out there. They will not crease, can be used like MAC paint pots. Lots of colours, natural and dramatic to choose from. Sets quite quickly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awful, awful, awful. Greasy and creases like mad no matter what you put under it. Don't fall for the kitschy packaging in this line.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by mstracy

I got this as a deluxe sample. I didn't like it at all. It feels really slimy. I much prefer the consistency of Nars cream shadows. I'm glad I didn't waste $ on this.