November 28, 2014 | 925 users online

Loose Powders - Ben Nye - Bella Luxury Powder in Banana

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Divanance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love did I mention I love this product. I found out about it on YouTube from a beauty guru.. This stuff is amazing! Flawless setting powder for your concealer. Overall it makes a HUGE difference! Buy this product! this is the stuff Kim K makeup artist uses and I see why. It Makes you look more glamorous and flawless which is what we all want right :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

where do I even start with this?? okay so I saw how many people were raving about this ben Nye banana powder all over the web but also saw some bad reviews so I was doubting this a lot but I was like what the heck lets give it a try! I purchased the .3 oz at makeup mania for 13.95 the shipping was free I had a code for it. so first time I used it I was like super nervous I applied it with a wedge sponge (a brush works well too) for my under eye,it seemed at first very dry and heavy for my under eye but I continued to use once it sets it looks amazing I love it!!!! I was in need of a setting powder for my under eyes since regular powder wont due to set it. the packaging is ok it just has too many holes and a lot might come out so I put clear tape to cover most of them so It wont go to waste. I recommend using a hydrating eye cream(Bobbi brown hydrating eye cream is amazing) just to make sure your eyes are moisturized since the banana powder is a bit thick and heavy since it is theater makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by selmacias

I've never done a review on a product but this is a life saver! I use the powder to set my oily concealer and it lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Elizarroyo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omg I love this stuff! I have an oily t-zone and this stuff works like a charm. I do sometimes have to reapply but it is 5+ hours after. It creates this glow I can't explain. Every single time I have worn this powder I always get complements about my skin. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by amy0690

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Use it everyday! Super cheap from the supplier!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this powder, I have extremely oily skin and this powder keeps my face matte all day, I may have to use blotting paper if I'm heading out at night but it's just because I'm extremely fussy. It is a really fine powder and a little goes a LONG way. Absolutely love it. The only thing I don't like is that a lot of powder comes out when you try to get a little bit so wastage is a bit of a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by kittycatx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this on the Kim Kardashian blog of what her make up artist uses. I like how her face always looks glowy but it doesn't look shiny. I haven't really figured out how to contour with it yet because it barely shows up on my skin. I used it under my eyes to try to highlight my cheeks but it just doesn't show up. Before using the Banana Powder I would always have to carry around make up remover to remove little spots of black from my eyelashes touching my skin and making light black smudges and I haven't had to use it since I started putting on the Banana Powder. It takes away all the oil in your skin too and it doesn't make it look cakey. I want to try the Buff powder to see if it will work any better for lighter skin but if not I'll stick with the Banana Powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Vibrant77

Great highlighting and setting powder for most skin tones with golden undertones and those with red undertones wishing to balance their complexion. I use it once in the morning to highlight my tzone and front of face. I only have to reapply 8-10 hours later if its really humid out. It gives me a nice luminous look thats mattified, not dewy. Really fair skin with pink under tones will not fare well with this powder, everyone else should buy the 3 oz shaker jar and a loose powder compact to transfer the powder into. Shaker jar is not convenient for makeup case ans purse

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this powder is a must have if you are olive or tan skinned, I am MAC Nc40-42 and Bobbi Brown Warm natural or Laura Mericer Warm Vanilla, this is great for me I usually use my elf brush (the flat top one) and rub this one photographs well also. a lot of more affordable then other loose powders go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Charmainecay

I love this product. It's perfect for asian skin tone. I use it to set my BB cream. Bb creams are known to appear grayish. Setting it with Banana powder cancels the gray/white cast. It aslo "mattifies" the whole face. The only downside is the packaging. You need to transfer it to a sifter.