April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this as a contour for the past few weeks, and although I really liked it, I've broken out in a really suspicious line where I've been contouring, so I think this is the culprit. :( If you're breakout prone, beware!

I have light/medium skin and I found this could easily make me look muddy, so I'd either use a smaller brush and then blend it out or just a big fluffy powder brush and just apply really delicately.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this for the purpose of contouring, but not necessarily for the purpose of making my face glow.

I think Harmony is a great MAC blush for contouring, and will help you achieve sculpted cheeks. Harmony is a matte, brownish red shade, so it might not be suitable for all skin tones. I like that this blush is matte, so it doesn't add additional shimmer like some bronzers. Harmony is supposed to be one of the lighter bronzer/blushes at MAC, but it is very pigmented so use it with a light hand!

Although this bronzer/blush works well as a "sculpter", this product doesn't wow me. I would recommend this to others looking for a product to help contour, but I do think Harmony is just average.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by faeriemakeuplover3

I have NW25 skin and I LOVE this for contouring!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Hannaaah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, it's so good for contouring or warming up the face and you can use it on pretty much any skin tone, even my pale skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by natashakristine

This is my favourite blush EVER. I love it so much. I've been wearing it every day. It looks natural on my extremely pale skin and keeps me from looking like I'm dying. It's perfect for conturing and blends amazingly. So so so happy I found this, it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Tommy546

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this blush alot of the time I wear make up!!

It is easy to blend and perfect for a natural contour!!

I sometimes mix this with other MAC blush shades and I feel it is simply amazing. Matches any make up look and it's really buildable!

I will be getting this shade again for sure.

I have been using this for years now and I've no where near even started to wear into this powder.

It's worth every penny and suites alot of skin types/colours!!

it's great!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by gisele091

Amazing contour blush. For those who can wear this color blush..it looks really natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MadHattress

THIS IS THE BEST BLUSH I'VE EVER APPLIED ON MY CHEEKBONES. I PLEDGE HARMONY ETERNAL LOVE. PERIOD.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by MAClovaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use Harmony to contour my face and make my cheek bones look more visible because I am a wee bit chubby and I don't have defined cheek bones at all, I also use this to contour my nose. It a light brown, almost looks like a bronze, its a little lighter than chocolate milk. Looks great, goes with many shades for blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I would never need to buy this again.It's so soft i hardly have to touch my brush to it to get a huge amount of colour. SUPER pigmented. I use this for contouring although sometimes it seems a tad dark and a tad too bricky-brown coloured. I am quite fair skinned. but it has its contouring uses.

I dont find much staying power in MAC blushes I'm afraid. They fade after an hour or two and by the end of the day are completely gone if I didnt have time to reapply.

The thing I do like about MAC blushes is the smell. Most people think im mental, but I do think they have the most pleasant, soft aroma.