MAC Harmony

4.4

on 8/18/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I went to my local MAC counter looking for a natural blush something that I could throw on quickly so I don't look pasty or sick. I am very fair (NC15/20 in the summer...lol) so I always use a blush because I absolutely hate when people ask me if i'm "feeling well" yes I feel fine thanks for telling me I look like shit! So the girl working there showed me this one and I'm in love it looks so natural and It can work as a contour double the awesome!

on 8/8/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic contour color. I also use MAC's Sculpt, but wanted to give this a try after YouTube's Pixi2Woo raved about it. It only takes a bit on my NC20 skin to get a great contour going. It's very easy to blend, and you don't lose the contour while blending. I haven't tried this as anything but a contour yet, but this is definitely an every day staple for me.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Gorgeus colour! Great for contouring, natural colour

on 8/5/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this colour to contour and it works extremely well. I actually got compliments that my face looked thinner (I have chubby cheeks so such a win for me lol!) after I changed contouring blushes, even though I'd been contouring the whole time and in the same way. Lovely brown, matte colour. I'm NC20 and it's not too dark for me. Do recommend as a contouring blush, too dark as anything else for me. :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Do you hate those blushes that slap you in the face (often literally) with their obviousness? You know, the ones that seem to want to announce to the world you're wearing them? So tacky! Well, let me tell you that harmony isn't one of these. I'm a rose/pinks blush gal myself normally, but discovered this soft beige/brown shade after stumbling upon reviews that OMG'ed about how awesome harmony is. They're not kidding. It can be used for contouring as well as be a blush in it's own right. It blends well, looks subtle and IMO compliments pretty much all skin types. I'm pale skinned, dark haired with green eyes and it looks lovely on me. Normally I have a bitch of a time finding blushes that look natural or complimentary- this was a happy surprise. Harmony will be in my make-up arsenal for years to come. At least check it out for yourself next time you're at mac.

Note: I'll always rate mac products as VERY pricey because in Australia we get wholloped with a luxury tax on makeup so mac stuff is ridiculously overpriced... but worth it *sigh*.

on 6/26/2011 4:52:00 PM

I am honestly OBSESSED with this. It's been my go-to blush every day for the past 3 weeks since I've bought it. I don't know what it is...it brings polish and depth to my face. I just really love how it looks. This is definitely going to be a permanent staple in my bag. I am so glad I decided to give MAC face products (color only) another try, because I really love this blush.

on 4/23/2011 1:46:00 PM

So i never put blush even though I am NC20 pale. I just haven't figured out how to put it that would look flattering on my round face. But I saw pixi2woo's contouring videos and I was like I have to try this! AND it's great great great! In the pan it looks quite dark but if u just dab your brush once/twice and put it on and blend it, it looks very natural. I am not into the bronzing craze so i only use it to contour my cheeks. I use the sephora angled brush and blend with a powder brush.
Contouring with harmony was seriously among the best makeup tricks I picked up from pixi2woo.

on 4/16/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love harmony and I think it's really versatile as a highlight shade or a bronzer when I'm feeling washed out looking. Awesome staying power and I thing it looks nice blended out with a rosey pink.

on 3/30/2011 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect for contouring i love this. i really wanted to try blunt but obviously its discontinued and this is the darkest neutral i could find, its pretty good. its not too pink or too orange or anything its just the perfect colour for contouring. usually products end up turning quite orange on my skin so i was quite worried when buying this online but i love it! its quite pigmented and also its really buildable too in case you wanted to create soft or harsh contour, its perfect i would definately buy this product again im really pleased with it. In my opinion its the best contouring blush mac provides with its range.

on 3/16/2011 2:45:00 PM

I've been using this as a contour for the past few weeks, and although I really liked it, I've broken out in a really suspicious line where I've been contouring, so I think this is the culprit. :( If you're breakout prone, beware!

I have light/medium skin and I found this could easily make me look muddy, so I'd either use a smaller brush and then blend it out or just a big fluffy powder brush and just apply really delicately.

Popular Blush Products