November 23, 2014 | 1512 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by titee92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it's perfect for packing color on the lid! it's a must have for me. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really don't understand the hype with this. using my fingers or even a sponge tip packs on way more colour without wasting half the precious eyeshadow into the bristles. I love my 217 and 219 but I rarely use this, I just use my fingers instead, which is a shame considering how expensive it was.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

This brush is expensive, but it's SO worth it. It's my first and only MAC brush, but i'm hoping to add to my MAC brush collection in the future. I am notoriously frugal, so dropping nearly $25 on a brush made me feel quite sick, but I don't regret the purchase at all! It applies eye shadow so well, way better than any other brushes that i have. While I do love my ELF studio brushes, I would rather buy a brush that will last me years instead of a brush that falls apart after a few months. I think the 217 is the next brush on my list...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this brush without a doubt every single day that I apply make up! Which is most days. It is not too big or too small, and really packs on the makeup on your lid really well! You don't have t work as much to get your eyelids very bright and opaque with eye shadow. Like all MAC brushes it's made well, great durability and quility! No fraying or shedding.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lauracrua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great brush to pack colour onto the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very densely packed small brush. It's great for applying color on the lids. I think I will buy two of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

It does pick up colour well but I find it a bit small for an all over wash of colour. It is great to work with smalle areas though. It it super soft and doesn't shed at all. Definitely an investment you won't regret.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Principessa1

I love this stuff to pack colour to the lid, just tap tap tap the eyeshadow to the lid, and i will get the perfect colour. A must have brush for me..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush! It feels like it will last forever, it feels really strong and sturdy. It is absolutely perfect for a variety of things, particularly packing on color. It is so soft and makes doing eye makeup very easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Great brush, definitely not worth the price. Will make due with a cheaper one in the future.