August 29, 2014 | 1889 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this brush without a doubt every single day that I apply make up! Which is most days. It is not too big or too small, and really packs on the makeup on your lid really well! You don't have t work as much to get your eyelids very bright and opaque with eye shadow. Like all MAC brushes it's made well, great durability and quility! No fraying or shedding.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lauracrua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great brush to pack colour onto the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very densely packed small brush. It's great for applying color on the lids. I think I will buy two of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

It does pick up colour well but I find it a bit small for an all over wash of colour. It is great to work with smalle areas though. It it super soft and doesn't shed at all. Definitely an investment you won't regret.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Principessa1

I love this stuff to pack colour to the lid, just tap tap tap the eyeshadow to the lid, and i will get the perfect colour. A must have brush for me..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush! It feels like it will last forever, it feels really strong and sturdy. It is absolutely perfect for a variety of things, particularly packing on color. It is so soft and makes doing eye makeup very easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Great brush, definitely not worth the price. Will make due with a cheaper one in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by olystacy

i love this brush. Yes, you can get others cheaper, but just do yourself a favor and dont spend money trying to find a duplicate. This is the brush to have, along with the 217 and 219. I use this every day and it is excellent for packing on color without fallout. It really picks up low pigmented eye shadow and does a nice job of packing it in. get it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sure, this brush is nice and stiff, can pack on color nicely, and even add highlight. And don't get me wrong, I quite like this brush. It's just here in lil' ol' New Zealand we have to pay around 50-60 dollars, which is completely UNWORTH it. Thankfully I only got it as a gift so didn't have to waste the money myself. The handle is nice and sturdy, of high quality. But the bristles ended up scratching my skin, which was not a nice feeling. Plus, I got a 15 pc set off of E-Bay for 12 bucks, and there was a brush in there that did the exact same job as the 239, except a bit better. I prefer that no-name brand of brush even better than the 239.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by BeautifullyNatural25

BEST EYE BRUSH IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I cannot live without this brush. It does everything as others have said. It shades and packs on color nicely and evenly. It blends effortlessly. It can be used in the crease and to line the lower lash line. It can even be used for your highlighter brush. Other non eye purpose uses for this brush is concealing and highlighting cheekbones. I love this brush to death, I love it so much that I currently own 12 of these and want to get a 13th one even, maybe( I'm addicted @.@).. so I can rotate them even more w/o washing them daily after each use. If you use 1 eye brush or want to buy 1 good eye brush, let it be this one you won't regret it. This brush does everything and more and it last forever! My oldest 239 brush is currently 8 years old and works like brand new, it never sheds or loses its greatness, thought the silver lettering has rubbed off with long term use but thats not even close to being a problem. HG eye brush for life here!!