August 1, 2014 | 984 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by mitulove

This one is really fun for days when I want to feel little again. For a lush product, it also doesn't mess up the bathtub all that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2007 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer_Mc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried a lot of LUSH stuff and really like this one. It doesn't have that "old ladyish" smell that a lot of the LUSH products seem to have. Instead, it's youthful and does smell like sweet candy. This bar really does provide tons of bubbles so you really can break it into pieces and get more baths for your money. I like the Bubble Bars much better than the Bath Bombs. They really are a lot of fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 5:09:00 AM More reviews by mla1215

This bubble bar is adorable and the scent is unbelievable! When I bought this for the first time I set it on my bathroom sink and I swear I must have picked it up and smelled it a dozen times that day. Now I always have a couple sitting around so that I can use one and have one in my bathroom as an air freshener. While I am on the topic of air fresheners...if you put one Think Pink bath bomb, one bar of rock star soap, one creamy candy bar, and one mm marshmallow melt on your bathroom sink you will want to stay in your bathroom all day! The scent combo is awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so creamy and moisturizing, it's like a chunk of cocobutter that melts into your skin to give you the softest silkiest skin ever! but i really do not like the scent it smells like bubblegum to me. as far as texture and function this is my favorite lush melt but i can't stand the scent so i have to pass on purchasing this again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by elsier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's rock star in bubble bath form. The sweet candy/violet scent lingers throught the bath and beyond. The first time I used this I cut the bar in half. And wasn't impressed with the meager amount of bubbles. Now I put half a bar in an old stocking and let it run directly under the faucet. I get infinitely more bubbles this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2007 6:59:00 PM More reviews by JavaBeaner

Mmmmmmm - smells like candy and vanilla. I almost want to take a bite! Absolutely scrumptious! I also cut mine into 2 pieces, and I end up with LOADS upon LOADS of bubbles. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by snackcake1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this. If you like candy-scented products this is the ultimate. Bubbles up as promised. You can get at least two uses out of the bar. It's pricey but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2007 2:48:00 AM More reviews by breaseygirl

Uhhh YUM. Smells exactly like pink sugary candy. I was able to get 4 uses out of my bar and for $7.50AUD I think that it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by suchitra45

Smells like pink candy - sweet and creamy and bubbly. I split mine too. Love this product and have repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Lafina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the bath bars, they are so moisturizing! This smells like cotton candy and a slushee, love the smell. A bit pricey for one, but I split mine up. Will repurchase. Love Lush.