September 19, 2014 | 1577 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know a lot of people say this is sheer, but I'm medium skintone, MAC NC40, and I can get this to show up on my skin fairly easily. It does take two applications with my blush brush. This is the prettiest shimmery light pink on me. It has a very nice sheen to it that does not accentuate my large pores or make my warm skin look feverish. It is pretty much my go to blush for everyday. It holds up well for eight hours, and starts to fade after that. I've had the same one for about two and a half years, and have just hit pan this year. If I used it consistently everyday, I'm sure it would have run out much sooner, but it still is quite a lot of product to get through, so if you consider that into the price, it is a great value. This blush is lightly scented, but the scent does not linger on the skin once applied, although I wish it did because it smells heavenly in the box (even after two and a half years).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Kerenarachelle

This is definitely my HG of blushers!
I know it isn't technically a blush, but I am super pale and so it works great for me. I bought my first box winter 2010, and I am only just nearing the end- and I wear it every day! So it is definitely worth the 23 price tag. Cost per wear people!
I wear it over a BB cream and I never need to reapply during the day and it gives me great fresh looking complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush, its so perfect for my very fair skin. It stays on all day, never needing a touch up. Its a little expensive for a blush, but well worth the price for a product that compliments my skin so well. Plus, the cute packaging is a perk.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My staple! I layer this over the BeneTint for a pretty glow. The pink isn't too harsh, a perfect sheer raspberry shade that stays in all day.

I've had the same packet of Dandelion for 2 years now, and it's a blessing since I have loads of it left.

When I finish it, I'll definitely be running to Sephora for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

People love highly pigmented blushes but the truth is when you're very fair highly pigmented blushes are a pain. I usually have to blend and blend to make sure I don't look clownish. With Dandelion I don't have to worry about looking ridiculous. It's a cool light pink with a glow (no shimmer!). Even if I'm not wearing much make up it instantly makes me look awake and alive. I always reach for it when I'm in a hurry because I know it'll look like a believable/natural flush without a lot of blending. And it IS pigmented, just very light in color. Definitely recommend to anyone fair-skinned that feels like blush always looks too "obvious".

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I only have the sample version of this product but then for some reason I can't get any product on my face and nothing shows up. I don't know, it might be the brush I'm using as well or it's just too light for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by puttay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very hyped to get this blush/highlighter as there are so few blushers that look good on me, I am simply too pale!

Pros:

I like the color in the pan, and it smells heavenly! (rosy/floral scent)

It goes on nicely and leaves a streak of sheer soft pink color with VERY subtle shimmer.

It is very mat and stay that way.

It did not make me break out.

Cons:

However this will never be my favorite!

I find that it often looks unflattering on me if I put too much on, as it looks a little chalky. I also think it flushes me out a little.

I think I have more of a healthy glow when I am wearing NARS deep throat, and I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I would have hoped.

If you want a light baby pink blush and this doesn't cut it for you I would recommend smashbox in prism - it is a bit more pigmented and not as chalky but otherwise pretty close in color. (NOTE: I only recommend prism for paler skin tones)

I give it 3 stars as I think it is a nice product, it generally looks nice and natural on most pale people, but I would under no circumstances recommend it on darker skintones, not even medium as it IS very sheer.

I would also be careful if I had very dry/mature skin as it is very mat!

It is also very annoying that the packaging is of such bad quality (cute though), it easily gets battered just from being carried in your purse!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I don't care what this product is "supposed" to be - I use it as a blush (for reference I am around NW15), and I LOVE it. It was the first blush I found that worked for my skin tone without making me look clownish or feverish. I also like my NARS sex appeal (peachier and less shimmer) and loreal baby blossom (sheerer, believe it or not) but this is still my favorite. It adds just the right amount of believable, neutral-to-cool toned baby pink color to my cheeks with SUBTLE shimmer (I hate frosty or outright glittery makeup anywhere except my eyes!). The lasting power is excellent, and you do get a lot of product for the (hefty) price tag. I don't notice a scent to it like everyone keeps talking about, but thats fine by me. I would repurchase this product, but I don't see myself running out anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tunmim

Love this product! From the color, the smell, the cute package.... I always feel happy every time I open the box, smell it and wear it! I have medium skin tone, so at first I was afraid that the color might be too light for me, but it isn't. My face look younger, brighter and very natural. Love Love Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an everyday staple for me. There is no shimmer which I love. Just a believable pink for fair skin. It only takes a swipe or two so this blush is going to last me forever