April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelightxo

Though this product has cute packaging, i dont think the product itself is worth the money. It was given to me by a friend who had a medium skin tone and it did not show up on her. I'm quite a bit lighter than her so she thought that i'd like it better. When i tried it there was barely a color payoff on my cheeks. The only way i could get the color stronger was to dig my brush into it. For the price, there are better dupes out there with more pigmentation. For example, rimmel and nyx have comparable colors in their collections.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As others have said this is a really nice natural looking pink blush that is subtle when you first apply it but it's also buildable. My skin is fair and Dandelion looks very natural with my coloring. I like a bit more color so I top it with a touch of Smashbox Prism which is a bit more intense and pinker. I also like the flat square brush that comes with it. Although it appears awkward to use, the brush actually does a quick and easy job. Not crazy about the box or the price. Sure all of the Benefit line has cute packaging but the cardboard box isn't sturdy and not that great for carrying around in a purse or for travel. The whole Benefit line is pretty expensive and the amount you get isn't much. However, because I like this blush so much I'm sure I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dandelion is too light as a blush on me, but it will show up. I layer it over Posey Tint and it works better that way. I wouldn't repurchase as it takes too much work to use, but I like having it in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a NC20 asian girl. I have never fallen in love with a blush because blushes usually make me look clown-ish. I LOVE dandelion. I get a very pretty flush that looks very natural and that comes from a person who cannot work blushes without looking pink, or making mycheek looks rounder.

I initially was not thinking about this blush after reading so many reviews on how it does not show up on people who are fair, this is not true. I am NC20 and it shows up very well.

Blushes I tried and failed on me:

-Benefit Coralista: Too pink, too bright
-Benefit Hervana: Too candy pink, doesnt show up that much unless I wear about 3 layers of it, and when I do it is very bright
-Benefit Sugarbomb: Too cool pink
-MAC fleur power: too pink
-MAC dollymix: too pink
-Benefit Benetint: too red
-Dior Blushes: too much shimmer not enough pigmentation

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blusher is too heavy, too pigmented, hard to blend and too shimmery!
No matter how little I used, this product didn't blend or even look vaguely natural. I thought this baby pink blusher would suit my NC20 skintone, but it made me look like I'd been in a sauna. I applied this product lightly with a fan brush and it just didn't ever look pretty.

I wouldn't repurchase as this blusher sat in my make-up drawer for 2 years unused before being binned.

I don't think I could recommend this to anyone as I can't imagine what skintone it would suit and I know that none of my friends wouldn't like the huge amount of sparkle in this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Kate1011

Once again another amazing benefit product. This is my second boxed powder and it won't be my last. The blush is a very soft pink and gives you a nice flush of colour. It is very good for fair/medium skin. Not chalky, lasts all day. This blush also reminds me of a slightly softer and less shimmery sugar-bomb. It's a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by PixiewithSticks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

This has been my go-to blush for almost seven years. I've worn it almost daily for many years. It's a nice flush color on my very pale skin and never looks like "too much." It's the perfect everyday blush for me, but it's very pale. I am not sure if it's a universal shade or if someone with darker skin tone would enjoy this product as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by me12345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Dandelion every day. With my fair skin it looks very natural and just prevents the washed-out look you get when you wear only foundation. It won't show up at night, but during the day i find that it's perfect. I'm very happy, except for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I really wanted to be impressed by this product because of all the great reviews. However, I think this product works better if you have fair skin. However, on my more tanned (for a chinese person) but still yellow based skin, the product does not show up too well as a blush. I tried adding more layers but it ends up too powdery. I also tried working it as a face powder to add more glow but I end up with the same problem - too little and there is no change, too much and i end up looking pink and powdery. I may still buy it again, just to try and make this product work for me though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by crystalyu

i loved the color in the box and on all my friends
however for me, it was way too light, but it looked perfect on my friends with the same skin tone!
maybe it's just because i prefer more dramatic looking makeup!