Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.9

on 1/13/2002 4:55:00 AM

OK...these are great! Yep you only need a small drop on a sponge and you get lots of lather (one time I put way more than that and I had to sit there and rinse out the sponge until it all was out of the sponge..it gives you a lot!). Plus these moisturize really well and I don't need lotion on afterwards which is a big thing to me..being in yucky colorado weather and the water is so hard on my skin:( I definately reccomend these!

on 11/30/2001 8:33:00 AM

I really like these a lot and such a great variety of scents to choose from! My favorite is Creamy Coconut!

JT

on 11/19/2001 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

B&BW shower gels have great lather - a quarter size dollop is enough for a whole shower. I find that they're decently scented too, though it does depend on the particular fragrance.

on 11/16/2001 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love bath and body works shower gels, they foam up nicely and smell really nice, I just wish they had longer staying power...

on 11/15/2001 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are a staple in my shower. They lather up well and smell great. I have no complaints and I plan on buying these forever (or at least till I find something I like better..lol)

on 9/3/2001 3:01:00 PM

These are great shower gels!! Very affordable too. Have great smells and last a while after you get out of the shower. A little goes a long way so it takes a while to use them up!

on 8/30/2001 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are alright to go along with the body sprays and lotions. There are a lot of richer ones out there with a thicker lather than this.

on 8/15/2001 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Again, another rave for shower gels. There is a great variety of scents to choose from and all are rather delicious. Smell great, lather great, leaves skin soft without residue. Must have for everyones bathroom. I love Warm Vanilla Sugar.

on 8/8/2001 4:08:00 PM

I love the fragrances and consistency of the shower gels. The only thing is that I wish they lathered up a little creamier, but they do a great job and leave my skin lightly fragranced and feeling clean.

on 7/27/2001 5:02:00 PM

My favorite shower gels out there. They smell so good and you have so many choices. And very moisturizing!

JT