Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.9

on 11/19/2001 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

B&BW shower gels have great lather - a quarter size dollop is enough for a whole shower. I find that they're decently scented too, though it does depend on the particular fragrance.

on 11/16/2001 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love bath and body works shower gels, they foam up nicely and smell really nice, I just wish they had longer staying power...

on 11/15/2001 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are a staple in my shower. They lather up well and smell great. I have no complaints and I plan on buying these forever (or at least till I find something I like better..lol)

on 9/3/2001 3:01:00 PM

These are great shower gels!! Very affordable too. Have great smells and last a while after you get out of the shower. A little goes a long way so it takes a while to use them up!

on 8/30/2001 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are alright to go along with the body sprays and lotions. There are a lot of richer ones out there with a thicker lather than this.

on 8/15/2001 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Again, another rave for shower gels. There is a great variety of scents to choose from and all are rather delicious. Smell great, lather great, leaves skin soft without residue. Must have for everyones bathroom. I love Warm Vanilla Sugar.

on 8/8/2001 4:08:00 PM

I love the fragrances and consistency of the shower gels. The only thing is that I wish they lathered up a little creamier, but they do a great job and leave my skin lightly fragranced and feeling clean.

on 7/27/2001 5:02:00 PM

My favorite shower gels out there. They smell so good and you have so many choices. And very moisturizing!

JT

on 7/10/2001 4:30:00 PM

I both like and dislike this product. I like that a very small amount is enough to wash your entire body. I also like that they are not drying and are scented strongly. Some of the scents smell too artificial to me, but I think that there just might be a scent to please everyone out there. I don't like that this product usually is chock full of artificial coloring. The price is fair given the large amount in a bottle and the small amount needed per shower. These shower gels also work well as bubble baths.

on 6/14/2001 12:00:00 PM

i dont care much at all for bath and body works-but the shower gels are nice. they leave your body heavily scented with whatever scent you like. i like 'country apple'. i prefer pumps to heavy bottles that you have to turn over and wait for it to come to the top so it will come out.