Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.8

I personally like the scents, but other than that, i really didnt find much else i liked. The lather was fine, but i didnt feel that i smelled all yummy after i left the shower!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great scents and lather! I love how soapy this stuff is :) It also leaves your skin smelling very nice for some time after. My favorite scents are Country Apple, Honeysuckle and Fresia.

OK...these are great! Yep you only need a small drop on a sponge and you get lots of lather (one time I put way more than that and I had to sit there and rinse out the sponge until it all was out of the sponge..it gives you a lot!). Plus these moisturize really well and I don't need lotion on afterwards which is a big thing to me..being in yucky colorado weather and the water is so hard on my skin:( I definately reccomend these!

I really like these a lot and such a great variety of scents to choose from! My favorite is Creamy Coconut!

JT

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

B&BW shower gels have great lather - a quarter size dollop is enough for a whole shower. I find that they're decently scented too, though it does depend on the particular fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love bath and body works shower gels, they foam up nicely and smell really nice, I just wish they had longer staying power...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are a staple in my shower. They lather up well and smell great. I have no complaints and I plan on buying these forever (or at least till I find something I like better..lol)

These are great shower gels!! Very affordable too. Have great smells and last a while after you get out of the shower. A little goes a long way so it takes a while to use them up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are alright to go along with the body sprays and lotions. There are a lot of richer ones out there with a thicker lather than this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Again, another rave for shower gels. There is a great variety of scents to choose from and all are rather delicious. Smell great, lather great, leaves skin soft without residue. Must have for everyones bathroom. I love Warm Vanilla Sugar.