Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I love this eyeliner! I have it in Twilight Sparkle, which is a lovely shade of glittering navy blue that brightens up my brown eyes. I often get complements when I wear it. It doesn't flake, which is important because I wear contacts and there is no glitter fallout either. It basically stays put until I remove it. Glimmersticks are a great value for the price. Many brands (ie: Lise Watier and Nars) have glitter eyeliners that cost double or triple what Glimmersticks cost.

on 11/4/2010 7:05:00 AM

This is awesome!! I use other liners as well, but tend to always fall back on the Glimmersticks. You can get it dirt cheap if you find a sale in the Avon catalog or on their website. A great liner for the price.

on 10/20/2010 9:31:00 PM

Def like this eyeliner. Goes on smooth and the color is nice! I have it in black and brown which i use every day.

on 10/20/2010 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found this easy to apply and fun to use. Since it's Avon, I can only order it when the catalog comes by, but I really like it. It's not bad in anyway, but I know I've had better eyeliners. It is a really nice smoky black color, not too dark or too light.

I wouldn't buy again purely because I can only get it when I order it, and it takes around 2 weeks. I'd rather go to the store and buy an eyeliner. 5 out of 5 though!

on 9/26/2010 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

as far as pencil eyeliner this is great stuff.. it is easier to apply with a pencil you can sharpen, but this one is so nice it dosent matter that it get rounded it still works perfect. I would recommend this. It dosent smear..

on 9/25/2010 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging is very chic, and I love the fact you don't have to sharpen it! It's very soft and goes on really smoothly and is very easily smudge-able. The only problem is mine has broken quite a few times when I've applied slightly firmer pressure than usual! Other than that, love it. Very creamy :)

on 9/23/2010 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this product!
I only have the basic black one, but I will get some other colors!
It's creamy but very pigmented!

on 9/22/2010 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My BF got me this eye liner and I will keep buying it as long as I can. It is kind to your eyes, mine has not dryed out. most of all it is quick to put on. Not like a super soft pencil that you need to sharpen after one eye. I would recomend this type of eyeliner to people of any age range. This product is AMAZING!

on 9/18/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Best bang for your buck! I am obsessed with screw up eyeliners as I find the point is perfect each time and I don't waste the product by sharpening it to death. These eyeliners glide on smoothly and with feathery strokes you can create the perfect line. I have all the colours and use them daily with high end eye shadows. I can create the perfect cat's eye with them. Even though the price is cheap, the product quality is not! You can afford to buy one in every colour! I have recently discovered Glimmersticks Diamonds... omg gorgeous. I have bought these for my girlfriends as little pick me up presents and now they are obsessed.

on 9/18/2010 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think these are excellent value for money. I have them in three colours and I prefer them to some much more expensive liners I have. A great product!