April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

smells really good! i love the soap tooo!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by debstar1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am doing this review on the coco mademoiselle twist and spray eau de parfum. I first sampled this perfume about 4 years ago but never purchased due to the price, but I recently decided to treat myself! I purchased it for myself for 75.00 from boots online. It comes as a 20ml test tube shape bottle which is inside a white enamel casing with gold up each corner. The box is simple and classic looking, with the name gabrielle chanel across the front as well as all the other info.
The box contains another 2 bottles of the perfume which are refills for the cannister so you get 60mls of eau de parfum,
This actually seems quite good value and when you work out the price of the perfume per 100ml, the twist and spray is cheaper than the 35ml and the 50ml bottles (per 100ml) but more expensive than the 100ml bottle.
To use the perfume you simply twist the top part or the bottle and the large gold button emerges with the spray nozzle and just squirt as you would usually, then twist in the other direction to close so it cannot squirt in your bag. The liquid is pink in colour. To change a bottle once its run out just pull out the old bottle and replace with the new and put sprayer button back on.

The fragrance itself is sweet and fresh, but it is classic and expensive smelling, You can tell this is a real quality perfume when you wear it and it is very sexy. Its not simply fruity floral perfume, its got depth to it. Not like so many perfumes you smell in the shops. I think it could be worn day or night as its not heavy, but I will save mine more for going out and not for work. I can put this on at night and my husband can still smell it in the morning!
I'd say this is marketed for the younger women who cannot wear Coco as its too heavy and strong, I'd say its for people between 20-40 but any age could wear it really.

Some people say the scent wears off quickly, I disagree, there are a lot of fakes around of the 100ml eau de perfum coming in from europe, and I recommend not purchasing from online auction sites as you may well be buying counterfeit goods and they look just like the original in terms of the packaging and bottle, so do yourself a favour and purchase the real thing as we all know quality sells itself. I wouldn't be suprised if some of the reviewers on here had received theirs as a gift purchased off an auction site and that's why its not lasting very long! These large bottles cost 93.00 a lot of people cant afford this to give as a gift so will go to online auction sites to spend 50.00 instead.Its better to simply purchase the smaller bottle.

All in all I give 10/10 for this, its beautiful in so many ways and I will always keep my supply stocked up!

Prices for the eau de parfum are: 35ml- 46.00, 50ml- 65.00, 60ml twist and spray 75.00, 100ml-93.00

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by aznmistyblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have anyone tried the dry oil version of Mademoiselle? It's called body velvet oil and the body is huge (6.8 oz). It tamps down the sharp patchouli note in the perfume version and brings out the musky layers. I prefer the body oil version to the EDT/EDP version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Elegant,Sophisticated,Feminine,Sexy,Timeless these are just few of the words that describe the Mademoiselle fragrance.
It's a staple on my vanity it's the fragrance that any confident woman can wear at any age. Simply a classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I remember spraying this on a spray card and leaving it in my purse. For days and weeks, I would smell the after notes. I loved the lingering scent that would last weeks more than the initial scent after spaying it. That's the only reason I purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Katklare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite perfume. I used to use miss Dior Cherie. I find that this scent is more sophisticated and lasts ALL DAY. I love it! Also, some people might say it is expensive but the price is average for a high end perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend got this for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it.
It's sophisticated and understated, and definitely perks up my mood. The bottle is cute and I've found the scent to work well for both day and night - I've never been a huge fan of heavy scents at night.

I'm only giving it 4 starts because I think there are a lot of other perfumes that live up to this one at a lower price but otherwise, love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My friend was raving about this so while in ulta I sprayed myself with it, I quickly regretted it. It smelled like earth. Like sap, pine, grass, dirt, bark; u name it. It smelled like someone took a whole forrest, put it in a blender and liquefied it and poured it in a bottle. I had to finish my errands with this junk on me and it was giving me a headache. yet another high end fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by BelleDeJour1

This is my favourite fragrance, it is so classy and expensive smelling. Whenever I wear it I receive so many compliments! Its such a lovely fragrance and no matter what, I always come back to this. Ive had my fair share of fragrances and loved so many but this is my old faithful. My mother uses it and I associate this smell with her along with Estee Lauder - beautiful. Such a gorgeous fragrance. I just LOVE it!! & so do men. I went to the bathroom and when I walked through the lobby way in a bar, a man stopped me and asked what I was wearing, I told him and he said ''I knew it was Chanel, you have lovely taste'' !! BUY IT! x

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

No matter how many other high-end and obscure fragrances I try I always end up back with Coco Mademoiselle (or at least hinting heavily for my significant other to buy it for a special occasion!) The reason I adore Coco Mademoiselle so much is that it really does smell like a real perfume should smell. As much as I do balk at the prohibitively expensive price it really is one of those cases where you get what you pay for. I wear the EDP and it lasts all day and has a warmth and depth that cheaper synthetic fragrances just can't fake. Coco Mademoiselle reminds me of a classic Chanel bag in that it has a subtle elegance that doen't need to scream or shout. It really is the perfect floral and will always be a part of my fragrance wadrobe.