December 26, 2014 | 1992 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by SkinMasquerade

these take out all of my black head, BUT they just come back :(
I don't whether the like or dislike this product, it just gives my mix feelings.
*these sometimes give me white head ( I don't usually get white heads)
there are also quite pricey
if you want to get as many black head out as possible do this
1) exfoliate your face
2) steam
3)rinse with warm water, pat dry
4)dampen wear you are applying the pore strip
6)apply strip,
7)wait bout 30 sec then massage strip for about 3min or more
8) keep on for an hour(its long but worth it)
9)remove how it tells you on the box(do it slowly)
* eyes will water but its normal, just keep a tissue around(u wont tear up bad)
if u don't have many blackheads don't bother using it, it will be a waste of time
good luck!!!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by picklegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These ended up pulling out mostly tiny face fuzz and harmless sebaceous filaments rather than actual blackheads. A less harsh alternative to tape and manual squeezing for me has been oil cleansing. I massage cold cream for about 10 minutes and feel all the gunk in my pores come out on their own. It feels gritty like bits of sand. I wipe the cream off with a wet washcloth and use a foaming face wash to get rid of all the residue. My face feels soft and smooth and best of all, my pores look cleaned out and smooth. It takes time but the results are what I wished these pore strips could do and I'm giving myself a gentle facial rather than peeling duct tape off my face. I realized that my blackheads and clogged pores came from using sunscreen and any face makeup, so the cold cream has helped me remove all traces of it at the end the day and prevents more blackheads from forming. Just FYI in case you're stuck in a love/hate relationship with pore strips, there may be better options out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by edenlauren

It's great I love how it takes out all the grossness out my nose! I have no cons about this it's great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is it just me or are the prices for these strips just sky rocketing? haha. I feel like every time i go to buy them they have increased by $2-$3. On another note, i buy these strips every 1-2 months when my nose feels very congested and i can start to see blackheads forming. No amount of washing or masks will truly clean out my pores and that's when i like to use these pore strips. After using them my skin feels clean and refreshed. It does not extract all blackheads and built up sebum in pores but i would say it clears about 70% and i'm just fine with that. I am satisfied with the results and will purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the life of me, I cannot get these to have any effect on my nose. I've prepped properly and even used Mario Budesco silver powder on my nose before (which drastically opens the pores), but still, nothing :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it is soo good.. it works very well...among other ones it is the one works for me..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really enjoy these strips but they can be a hit or a miss, depending how well you prep your skin. Yes, in order for these strips to be used at its full potential, you have to do couple things to your skin before you slap these things on. Otherwise, these things won't work as well or work at all. Below is a regimen I use to whenever I use these strips:
1. Exfoliate. You need to rid of the top layer of the skin so the strips can get in contact with the blackheads and clogged pores. Instead of using a scrub, I like to use an aspirin mask because it's effective as sloughing on the first layer of skin and it makes your face feel baby smooth! I leave the mask on for 20 mins. Brand doesn't matter but fyi, I use the CVS brand.
2. Steam your pores. This step is super important because you need to open your pores to loosen the blackheads/sebum. There a few ways to steam your face and the way I do it is placing a hot face cloth over my face. I run hot water in the sink, soak the cloth, and lay the face cloth over my face for a few seconds. After repeating this a couple times, I then just do this on my nose area for a few times because that's where I'll be putting the strip (duh lol).
3. Wet your nose. Pat water on your nose so it's damp but not dripping wet. I made a mistake once of putting too much water on my nose and the strip never hardened.

I just did all this before writing this post, and boy, am I satisfied! It's gross but satisfying to see all that gunk on the strip. It's summer so my skin is oily and literally all my pores on my nose are clogged.The strip helped rid of a TON of blackheads but not all, so don't exepct that the strip will unclog all your pores if you have a ton of blackheads/clogged pores. Nevertheless, Biore strips help me immensely.

Though these strips are known to be pricey, you should get them on ebay. Instead of paying $8+, I can get them for $6.50 on ebay.

Overall, I recommend these and would purchase again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniejeann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These strips are not good for your skin especially the delicate skin on your face! These strips have given me broken capillaries and caused more trouble than they're worth. After some research I have found out the following... Most of the time the so called blackheads on your nose are sebaceous filaments which are not really blackheads at all. Your skin naturally produces sebum and sebum fills the pores that are large on your skin, and on most people the skin on the nose is very oily so these are more easily produced there. Sebaceous filaments are uniform whereas blackheads occur in isolation and usually have raised skin around it. The same process which forms sebaceous filaments forms blackheads, but unfortunately there is nothing you can do to make these filaments go away since they naturally occur. The only thing that can be done is covering them with makeup, and hopefully when your skin matures and stops producing so much sebum, the sebaceous filaments will go away too. This is the reason why when you use these pore strips you still end up with the "blackheads" on your nose. The only effective way to remove is a real blackhead is through extraction which should only be done by an esthetician as to not harm or scar your skin. No amount of cleansing or extraction through pore strips or otherwise will make sebaceous filaments go away. So do your skin a favor and stop using these strips!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried this product several times and it does nothing for my blackheads. I have stubborn black heads on my nose and this didn't fix the problem like I had hope for.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by lucyschenk

I was so disappointed with this product. I thought tat this would be my answer to get rid of the blackheads on my nose. However, it did NOTHING for me. I've tried it several different times hoping for different results but it's always the same. Doesn't remove any blackheads or do anythings for my skin really.