August 1, 2014 | 1914 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Love these strips! I've used these once a month since they came out years ago. I have very bug pores on my nose and chin (thanks mom and dad) and my face looks dirty when my pores get clogged. Once a month I exfoliate then use these. My face looks and feels amazing! Will forever purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Monzika

If you exfoliate the nose gently before using these they are far more effective. Don't use them as the sole way to get rid of blackheads because they can be expensive if used frequently. Use a good scrub to keep black heads away.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

I've been using these for years. I've tried other brands but Biore is definitely the most effective. Never bothered steaming my face first (too lazy!) but still works ok. I love the satisfaction of seeing the little blackhead things standing on the strip after I've pulled it off =P

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by missjay3056

I've read many poor reviews for this product, and I must admit that the first time I used these strips I was very unimpressed with the amount of blackheads removed from my face, and I have many of them. In order to maximize your results, you MUST STEAM YOUR FACE!! I like taking a hot bath and immersing my face underwater for a few minutes, or try filling a large bowl with boiling water and (carefully!) position your face above the bowl with a towel wrapped around your head. The steam will open your pores and soften the blackheads, so when you apply the strips after this, you will be able to remove so much more! Works so much more efficient than just splashing your face with some warm water and sticking on the strips. Give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by nyannyan3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This didn't really do much for my skin. I have little black head on my nose, so I bought this on a whim at the store. It did strip off the little tiny black heads I had there, but it didn't get the one that's been bugging me. :( I do like how it gets the little ones. And I get a satisfaction from seeing them on the strip. This product wasn't bad, I would use it again. But I only wish it could have been a little better on picking up the larger black heads.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how so much gunk can come off on the strip, but it still looks like I have blackheads on my nose? Not fair. Anyway, this product might not change your life, but it's so satisfying to peel off the strip and see all the little comedone thingys sticking up all over the place. Yes, I will repurchase, because I like looking at the strip after I use it, just like you look at the Kleenex after blowing your nose. You can't help it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Katrinap0039

I've used these strips occasionally over the years. I can't say I swear by them, it seems to be hit or miss. When I remove the pore strip I either see a fair amount of removed blackheads or none at all. I don't. Notice that it my nose appears any different, and this definitely is not a cure for blackheads. I'd say any results I saw lasted MAYBE a week.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by katelynp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Only one word comes to mind when I think of this product, horrible! What a waste of money, and it hurts more than it should when peeling it off!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by crystallw

After getting a sample from a magazine, I decided to buy a box because it was on sale. I'm quite disappointed in this product because it only actually worked about 30% of the time. Most of the time nothing really came off onto the strip and it was kind of a pain to get off. I probably will not be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have purchased these a minimum of 5 times, and my most recent purchase is going to be my last. These are too high maintenance, even for me--my nose has to be wet, but not too wet, but wet enough. Then, leave it on long enough, but not too long. Sorry, but something winds up not being optimal and then my results are poor. I can also see this causing broken capillaries, though I'm not sure if that has actually happened to me.