October 2, 2014 | 1849 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this product is amazing. I would compare this to cover girl lash blast length in how it performs, except with ZERO flaking and irritation. Makes my lashes look naturally long and beautiful without saying HEY LOOK I'M WEARING MASCARA! Not to mention, the packaging is so sleek and looks great. 5 stars all the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Ymber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent mascara for daytime wear! It never ever clumps, and stays put until you decide to remove it (please note that you will need a good eye make-up remover to clear the mascara away completely). I put on two layers, and get very defined yet very natural lashes. For evening wear though, I will use something else as this mascara is definitely not designed for "big" evening or clubbing look.
I also have to warn: If you have short or thin lashes, you might be disappointed even with the "day look"; it really only gives basic definition, and is more suitable for women with naturally good lashes (at least some lenght and thickness already).
EDIT: Had to take one lippie off, as I noticed over time that it started smearing a bit on my upper eyelid. Not sure why (I recently switched my make-up, so could it be that? Or the warming weather? Has it gone bad after two months...?) but I am certainly not happy about discovering and having to wipe off the black marks every time I go to the ladies :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Emer9913

I have been using this mascara for years. I suffer with chronic dry eye and find that this is the best mascara for lasting moisture, it doesn't clump nor irritate my overly sensitive eyes. I would definietely recommend it to anyone with the same condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by edentata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am normally a product harlot who rotates through make-up items like Jean O'Hara rotated through WWII GIs. I have been loyal to this product for years, though, because it does not irritate my eyes, it does not clump, nor does it flake. It provides natural, trouble free enhancement. I donít get dramatic lashes from this product without using some kind of extension primer (I have tried líorealís double extend with success). While I would love more dramatic lashes, I will always have this in my make-up bag because it is dependable. I give an absolute yes to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by cornucopia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in both black and brown after reading other reviews and I am really happy I did. I've been on a quest to find something that colors without leaving a ton of product on my lashes that needs to be brushed through and sorted out for a wearable look. This defines and separates my lashes even though the brush is really dense. A good work/everyday mascara for me.

It takes slightly more work to remove completely but at the same time I guess that's what makes it stay in place so well, so I'm okay with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by TriDeltaCat

Very good mascara. Doesn't flake, smear, or leave me with raccoon eyes. I just wish it gave my lashes more oomph!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bookbutterfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a favorite; maybe the first mascara I ever bought. It's natural and buildable. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by kiravae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara because I can trust it to not cause clumps, so now it's the only mascara that I buy. It makes your lashes look like they are naturally beautiful, not overdone. It's a quick way to look a bit more awake before you get to work in the morning, but fine any other time too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

This is probably the one mascara I have bought the most. I love everything about it. The packaging is lovely - the silver tube. The brush is excellent - coats, defines and separates the lashes nicely without clumping or making a mess on you eyelids or face. I find this mascara fantastic for sensitive eyes.

It will give you a defined and polished look without being too dramatic -though I find the black fine for nighttime wear. I tend to wear brown during the day. It's barely there but is enough to make my eyes look more open and me look slightly less dead than when I don't wear it!

I was slightly horrified when I read reviews on the Clinique website saying that this was going to be discontinued. Thankfully the sales assistant in a local store was able to put my mind at read and reassure me that this is not being stopped.

I would not recommend this to someone who likes full on drama but a very lovely mascara for people with sensitive eyes who just want a bit of difinition and to give their face a more finished polished look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by goodnightluck

This is a great product. It defines, separates, and subtly lengthens lashes. It never clumps or smears and adds a nice tint/gloss to the lashes. Lashes never look fake or tacky. If you want something with a dramatic result, this is not for you... hence "naturally" being in the product name. This is a superb daily mascara and gives an extra boost to the eyes, especially in the mornings when you need to look more "awake". After a few hours you will definitely need a touch up, however.