November 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by brooksy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I like this mascara. I might be pretty easy to please when it comes to mascara though, since all I really look for is one that isn't going to clump or leave dry flakes on my under eye skin (Although, that is surprisingly hard to find).
I am very natural when it comes to makeup, so I wasn't looking for anything extreme, so this one works great for me! I have Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara in Jet Brown, which is a dark brown that I think would work well for most eye colours and skin tones. However, if you are looking for something darker, the alternative colour is Jet Black.
This mascara comes in a really sleek, silver tube - I have no problems at all with the packaging. My only qualm about this product is the price. I believe I bought it at something like $18CAD, which is a little pricey for me, but if I don't find anything I like better, I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my staple mascara. It has a natural look, but accentuates my eyes nicely. Eye products tend to make my eyes itchy, and this doesn't bother them at all. No flaking, smudging or raccoon eyes. I've been using it for over ten years and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Ianthe19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have short, sparse & poker straight eyelashes. This product clearly was not designed for someone like me - but I was intrigued by the MUA reviews and also fancied trying something more natural and less clump-tastic than my usual Estee Lauder and YSL thickening/lengthening mascara brands. I was so impressed - despite having the most rubbish eyelashes in the world this product definitely accentuated what I have, in a v natural way, and I also found it to be *slightly* thickening and lengthening - again, in a very natural way. Enough so that I could go out and party with it on, and not feel like I had a bad case of eyelash baldness. The brush is fantastic too - really easy to use and coats all eyelashes. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this product is amazing. I would compare this to cover girl lash blast length in how it performs, except with ZERO flaking and irritation. Makes my lashes look naturally long and beautiful without saying HEY LOOK I'M WEARING MASCARA! Not to mention, the packaging is so sleek and looks great. 5 stars all the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Ymber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent mascara for daytime wear! It never ever clumps, and stays put until you decide to remove it (please note that you will need a good eye make-up remover to clear the mascara away completely). I put on two layers, and get very defined yet very natural lashes. For evening wear though, I will use something else as this mascara is definitely not designed for "big" evening or clubbing look.
I also have to warn: If you have short or thin lashes, you might be disappointed even with the "day look"; it really only gives basic definition, and is more suitable for women with naturally good lashes (at least some lenght and thickness already).
EDIT: Had to take one lippie off, as I noticed over time that it started smearing a bit on my upper eyelid. Not sure why (I recently switched my make-up, so could it be that? Or the warming weather? Has it gone bad after two months...?) but I am certainly not happy about discovering and having to wipe off the black marks every time I go to the ladies :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Emer9913

I have been using this mascara for years. I suffer with chronic dry eye and find that this is the best mascara for lasting moisture, it doesn't clump nor irritate my overly sensitive eyes. I would definietely recommend it to anyone with the same condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by edentata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am normally a product harlot who rotates through make-up items like Jean O'Hara rotated through WWII GIs. I have been loyal to this product for years, though, because it does not irritate my eyes, it does not clump, nor does it flake. It provides natural, trouble free enhancement. I donít get dramatic lashes from this product without using some kind of extension primer (I have tried líorealís double extend with success). While I would love more dramatic lashes, I will always have this in my make-up bag because it is dependable. I give an absolute yes to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by cornucopia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in both black and brown after reading other reviews and I am really happy I did. I've been on a quest to find something that colors without leaving a ton of product on my lashes that needs to be brushed through and sorted out for a wearable look. This defines and separates my lashes even though the brush is really dense. A good work/everyday mascara for me.

It takes slightly more work to remove completely but at the same time I guess that's what makes it stay in place so well, so I'm okay with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by TriDeltaCat

Very good mascara. Doesn't flake, smear, or leave me with raccoon eyes. I just wish it gave my lashes more oomph!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bookbutterfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a favorite; maybe the first mascara I ever bought. It's natural and buildable. Love this.