September 20, 2014 | 942 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by danarana

During the cold winter the skin on my eyelids cracked and would bleed slightly. After using this cream for 2 days my skin had healed and was well moisturized. It does not help with dark circles - nor does it claim to. The cream is simply a moisturizer.

This cream doesn't migrate into the eyes and hasn't caused any stinging. It's a thick cream but turns watery upon application, making it easier to spread. The small tub has lasted me more than 6 months. I love this cream and will be buying another tub!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I'd rate this closer to 3.8, it moisturizes really well but that's all it does and claims to do. I like to use this when I am not using my retinol eye cream which cause my under eye area to flake up and dry up. The jar packaging is cute and basic but I hate dipping my fingers in the cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Been using this for a little over a week and can report that my eyes look terrible. I'm in my early 30s and have a few fine lines around my eyes but now after using this cream I have more, more pronounced and two new cross hatch lines, one under each eye. I don't know what in the world is in this cream but it is NOT working well with my skin. It sinks in and moisturizes and the skin looks plumped up and smooth but it lasts for only 5 or so hours and then my skin is back to looking un-moisturized and the few fine lines I have, plus the new ones, have returned. Returning this and won't use again. UPDATE 9/18/12 This has also stained my skin where I've placed the eye cream on the orbital bone per Kiehl's instructions. I have light brown patches on my skin where I've been applying the cream. Not cool. As a long time fan of Kiehl's this is really upsetting. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sexay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product has a really interesting texture. Looks nice and creamy and seems like it would be very emollient but upon rubbing it turns into a very watery wet feeling texture. I do find that it seems to moisturize my under eyes sufficiently but my issue with this eye cream is that my eyes almost always look swollen after applying this. It's almost like all the moisture is making my eyes bloated. I use it at night now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by warily

It's excellent for those who like rich textures. It does not absorbs immediately, so it almost like mask, and that is why it can't be used in the morning under your makeup, but it works amazing if you left it like that for the whole night.
Skin looks very moisturized, small lines fade.
Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I don't use eye creams very often but when stress overwhelms you and you don't moisturize your face, you know it's time to. My eye area has been dried the most.

I thought the look of this cream was disgusting the first few times I've used it and I hated it the first few times but overall, I think it's a nice eye cream. Not worth $28, though.

When you apply this, your hands need to be VERY dry. if you just washed your hands, you will feel it and it feels gross. Also, close your eyes tightly when applying because if it's opened, even just a little, it will burn your eyes - especially if you have contact lenses on. I do like the moisturizing feeling of this eye cream, and it's nice but there are better creams out there

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by labablegurl

i actually have eczema around my eyes, so they are extremely sensitive. when i tried this product, it help moisturize my eye lids. its really thick so its good to massage between your finger tips, so it wouldn't be as thick. also it kind of help my dark circles, but it wasn't a huge difference

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

It's a good eye cream for girls in their early twenties. Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sdubree79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream! I have tried multiple brands of creams and treatments, all of which were too harsh and irritating for my extremely sensitive and eczema-prone skin. After using this cream, I am hooked! It's a little sticky/tacky at first, but leaves my eye area smooth and hydrated - a necessity for anyone with eczema! My make-up goes on easier and looks better than it ever has before because my eyes are no longer dry and scaly. And the best part is, this cream is much cheaper than most department store brands! If you have been searching for a non-irritating eye cream, I would highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by bluegreyeyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff. In fact, I'm just using up the last of mine this week so I decided to write a review. This is a very "luxe" feeling product - it's super creamy and has a cooling effect on your skin. I think it does keep eyes hydrated and sometimes I feel a little tingling or tightening, nothing uncomfortable, just think it's working. I had a completely stressful year or two and was getting super paranoid about fine lines under my eyes - but after using this I'm pretty sure my skin was just dehydrated. I've stepped up my water & skincare and my eyes look vastttlllllyyyyyy better, thank gosh! I am going to try another eye cream just b/c I'm kinda fickle like that but I would certainly recommend to a friend and repurchase in the future!