December 19, 2014 | 1763 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eye cream. It sinks in quickly which is good. Also it does not migrate into the eyes like some creams I have tried before. Overall, a good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dunibuni

Not my PERFECT eye cream, but still the best I've used. I'm very particular about my eye cream and have used a wide variety of 'em, from drugstore to high-end including Olay, Shiseido, Lancome, etc. etc... So far, this is probably the best I've used in really brightening up the area around my eye and dealing with wrinkles. I don't have a ton of wrinkles, but I do notice some fine lines forming towards the inner part of my eyes. After applying this at night, I notice my eyes are brighter the next morning and my wrinkles have shrunk. It's great for night-time use, but not necessarily for day-time use as it's quite creamy and can leave my eye area feeling a bit greasy. I'm already oily to begin with, and using this does not fare well with eye makeup. Regardless, it's still a good product. I'm still on the lookout for the BEST of the BEST though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a moisturizer and performs fairly well for this purpose. Other than that, it does not help with dark circles or fine lines. I do notice that the puffiness has decreased every morning when I wake up.

It keeps my eyes well hydrated through out the day as the winter here can be quite harsh and dry. I also put one layer on top of ANR eye serum every night to seal it in. Generally speaking it is quite good. The texture is creamy and does not get into my eyes at all.

The down side is the packaging since it is a jar. Also, for a simple moisturizer, I find the price to be a bit high. I will be looking for a product that also deals with dark circles once I finish this one off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kimmie578

I have abandoned every eye cream I have ever tried. They either aren't moisturizing enough or sting and give me terrible rashes. My eye area is bone dry and very eczema prone. For the longest time I was just using my facial moisturizer (Cerave) on my eyes because I was sick of trying eye creams. Then I tried this stuff. It is great. I use it 2x a day, and my eye area is hydrated. No rashes or stinging. I don't believe in miracle skin products that are supposed to do all this wonderful stuff. This eye cream is not going to work miracles, but it does moisturize really well and is reasonably priced. Good enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rosaschnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I needed any moisturising eye cream and thought to give this one a try.

It doesn't claim to reduce wrinkles or reduce dark circles. The only claim it has is to be moisturising. I think it works great as a general eye are moisturiser. I don't really notice the texture as much, it sits and melts into the skin nicely and is non greasy.

Since using it, my under eye area is well moisturise and does not look dry when I have make up on top.

The price is a bit steep but I have used mine for more than a year as I only apply at night before bed. So it does go a long way.

The only con I see is the packaging, as it is a jar, I don't like to stick my finger in, but a tube will waste product as you can't get the last of the product out.

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Driven by the reviews at MUA, mostly raving its perplexing consistency...i went out to grab this. Im in late 20s, with very fine lines at undereyes & smile lines about to form. I slap this on generously at night on the 2 areas. I guess it somehow helps plump up the lines, doesn't cause milia or zits. Unique texture which I appreciate, just to amuse myself. It's not a miracle, but good enough daily. Will try the abyssine eye cream next.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

This product does nothing for me. I use it before I got to bed. After washing my face I apply this products under my eyes with my ring finger by gently padding it on. I feel that it is greasy and it won't absorb easily, which I don't mind since it has the whole night to do that but in the morning my skin doesn't feel or look different. I wanted a product that moisturises my skin especially since I have dry skin but this product is a waste of money.
I'm using vaseline and it hydrates my skin more than this product. It's a shame because I really wanted to like it.

If you are unsure just pop into the shop and get a sample to try out. Don't just buy the product because there are good reviews about it (that goes especially for moisturisers and for those with sensitive and dry skin!!!)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by completelynumby

A fairly good eye-cream that will help moisten dry under-eye areas. This cream will not diminish dark circles and lines. Wouldn't purchase this cream again partly because of the price and amount of product - 14ml doesn't seem to last very long!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by aurora11rose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this but it's so moisturizing that i see fine lines appearing ...??? It's just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by xcaramelissa

This product is weird. I finished my Lancome sample of eye cream and decided to buy a cheaper substitute. Saw the reviews on this and thought I'd give it a try. Looks nice and creamy but when applied under the eyes, it turns watery. I'd like something thicker in texture for night. Will probably shell out the $ for Lancome again.