July 30, 2014 | 1953 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by warily

It's excellent for those who like rich textures. It does not absorbs immediately, so it almost like mask, and that is why it can't be used in the morning under your makeup, but it works amazing if you left it like that for the whole night.
Skin looks very moisturized, small lines fade.
Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I don't use eye creams very often but when stress overwhelms you and you don't moisturize your face, you know it's time to. My eye area has been dried the most.

I thought the look of this cream was disgusting the first few times I've used it and I hated it the first few times but overall, I think it's a nice eye cream. Not worth $28, though.

When you apply this, your hands need to be VERY dry. if you just washed your hands, you will feel it and it feels gross. Also, close your eyes tightly when applying because if it's opened, even just a little, it will burn your eyes - especially if you have contact lenses on. I do like the moisturizing feeling of this eye cream, and it's nice but there are better creams out there

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by labablegurl

i actually have eczema around my eyes, so they are extremely sensitive. when i tried this product, it help moisturize my eye lids. its really thick so its good to massage between your finger tips, so it wouldn't be as thick. also it kind of help my dark circles, but it wasn't a huge difference

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

It's a good eye cream for girls in their early twenties. Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sdubree79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream! I have tried multiple brands of creams and treatments, all of which were too harsh and irritating for my extremely sensitive and eczema-prone skin. After using this cream, I am hooked! It's a little sticky/tacky at first, but leaves my eye area smooth and hydrated - a necessity for anyone with eczema! My make-up goes on easier and looks better than it ever has before because my eyes are no longer dry and scaly. And the best part is, this cream is much cheaper than most department store brands! If you have been searching for a non-irritating eye cream, I would highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by bluegreyeyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff. In fact, I'm just using up the last of mine this week so I decided to write a review. This is a very "luxe" feeling product - it's super creamy and has a cooling effect on your skin. I think it does keep eyes hydrated and sometimes I feel a little tingling or tightening, nothing uncomfortable, just think it's working. I had a completely stressful year or two and was getting super paranoid about fine lines under my eyes - but after using this I'm pretty sure my skin was just dehydrated. I've stepped up my water & skincare and my eyes look vastttlllllyyyyyy better, thank gosh! I am going to try another eye cream just b/c I'm kinda fickle like that but I would certainly recommend to a friend and repurchase in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Japancake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is very hydrating and brightening! No irritation at all, and I have very sensitive eyes. Only thing I would change is the jar packaging, which isnt the most hygenic. Regardless, this creamy product is HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kayleebabydoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eye cream! I have very dry skin and when applying concealer, it would always look dry and flakey. This cream does exactly what it says, it moisturizes and leaves your delicate eye area feeling wonderfully soft. It's a perfect prep for my concealer and I use it everyday in my facial routine. Couldn't live without it! Maybe in the future, I will look for one that has more aging and dark circle benefits but for now this is all I need.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product but just can't. Not that it's bad it just doesn't do much for me. I liked it at first but now it's just kind of a pain. It does moisturizer extremely well but it stays greasy on my lids for about 2 hours. I think if you're young and just starting to look for an eye treatment this would be a good beginners cream. It doesn't burn or cause any adverse reactions. I just don't like how thick and greasy feeling it leaves my eyes. Plus, I'm looking for an eye cream that does a little more for wrinkle prevention and soaks in more quickly. Overall not a bad cream just not good for me personally. I'll finish it but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ltb91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye cream does exactly what it claims to- it hydrates the eye area and doesn't migrate into the eyes so no more tears ruining my make up! I love this, it makes it so much easier to apply concealer! The skin around my eyes used to be a pain to make up because it was so dry but not anymore thanks to this.
I've got pretty sensitive skin too and no reaction.