Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

on 2/8/2003 1:21:00 PM

I generally think of MK as an old lady line, just because that's what old ladies used when I was little, but it has changed a lot. However, leave it to an old lady line to come up with one of the best concealer I've tried. It blends, has good coverage, and works well under my eyes. Best of all, it doesn't clog my pores.

on 1/29/2003 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this concealer in Ivory..I am fair-skinned with lots of pink undertones..This concealer is richly pigmented and a little goes a LONG way..Patting it in gives you the best results..It comes in a tube style which is hygienic and is creamy..However, I recommend this for spots on the face and not under they eyes..It cakes and creases..I gave it a 3 because of the undereye area..It works well on other parts of the face..If you have wrinkles, stay away from this one..

on 12/11/2002 12:58:00 AM

This is a large tube that lasts for ages. I have it in "Yellow" - looks scary in the tube, but it actually blends in easily to conceal my dark eye circles. Staying power is decent, but it allows me to touch up without looking cakey. I do wish the tube was smaller so it was more portable though!