July 30, 2014 | 1889 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY BURN HEAVEN! I do not normally have sensitivity to products, but as soon as I applied this to my face it stunk like a $@#$@$%!!! I rinsed it off and my face was beet red. I washed my face with some dove bar soap to try and take the redness down, nope, it didn't budge. My face still stung and was bright red. The next morning I awoke to a red reflection in the mirror, to my horror my face still stung! I made an appointment with my dermatologist and he said I had a classic chemical burn from the product. It claims to be natural and safe. Think again before putting this on your face!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by rhoda35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite mask! I have been using it forever...well over 10 years. Just get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Keyra89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I been using this product on and off for years. I recommend this to everyone. It's inexpensive and a bottle last me at least 6 month. I use this once a week. It minimize the look of my pores and it the only product that gets rid of 80% of my blackheads. Its an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaMSW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

HG clay face mask! This stuff sucks the gunk out of your pores like no one's buisness!!! If you can get over the "green swamp monster" look for half an hour a week (after a good steam and scrub) your skin will absolutely thank you. My skin feels clean and refreshed when I take this mask off, and my pores look significantly smaller. And of course, you can't beat the price and availability of this product. Definitely will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Sbonitati13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So refreshing to my face and I had the worst blackheads that biore strips couldn't take out! So I tried this why not! OMG MY HOLY GRAIL. I swear this is worth every dollar. Amazing my gross blackhead were gone fro my forehead my nose and my chin! Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is AMAZING! I love using this when I'm breaking out and I see a huge difference the day after! And the best part about it is that it's SUPER inexpensive. I will forever buy this and I swear by it! Works just as well as any high-end masks. The only down side to this product is that I don't see it minimizing my pores or rinse away my blackheads as it claims but I love it so much for my acne, I don't even care!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

Have been using this mask on and off for years. Not sure if it actually does anything but I love how relaxing it is to have this mask on. I leave it on for about half an hour and just pretend I am in a spa.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I like this! I don't love it though..but around my time of month I could feel the pimples bulging through my skin. So, I rubbed on some of this, left it for 10-20 min, rinsed, and the next morning I had no blemishes in sight! It's quite drying, so only use it maybe once a week. And be sure to use a good moisturizer afterwards. (I use jojoba oil and coconut oil).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for spot treatments to get rid of the whiteheads faster and after that I follow up with salicylate acid from Neutrogena. It does seem to work (probably because of sulfur ingredient?) This masque can be a bit overdrying for some people. You can get this cheaper
at Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My skin's quite oily with hormonal acne on cheeks & forehead. Bought this due to rave reviews on MUA. It was selling rather cheap with 33% extra product. It's thick consistency makes it a little hard to squeeze out from the tube. The goop spreads easily on entire face, and dries up in ard 15mins, but without that finely cracked up effect that leaves traces of speckles everywhere. Quite a pleasure to use, around 5 rinses to clear this stuff off...without any tight, dry effect on skin. Also use it as a spot-on acne treatment that effectively tames those cystic types. This cld be a replacement to my Origins charcoal mask, similar effects at half the price.