April 25, 2014 | 923 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, so affordable and I love it

I use this on my tzone only. i just love it. the first day i got it however, i applied it on my tzone only, but did also apply some by the nasiolabial folds. I have been using this almost every day and really can't get enough. Can't stress, this is a great masque just don't overdue it

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I spread this on my face and let it dry, my skin feels sort of tight but not in a overly harsh way. I guess it feels...relaxing? Anyway, the feeling it gives after you wash it off is refreshing and you feel clean. It has a mint toothpaste-y smell but what's strange is once I mix it with water to wash it off, the smell of rotten eggs devours my nose. It doesn't stay on but it's also not very pleasant at the moment. It doesn't do anything for reducing pimples but I have seen some improvement on redness. I'd recommend this just for an everyday mask for relaxation.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did feel incredible on my skin which I was so happy about. After about 8 days using it, I began to break out!! I hadn't changed anything to my face regimine and know this was the culprit. I really loved it because it is inexpensive and felt great but damn, just not for me I guess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not a fan of the packaging so I always steered away from this but when I started to use it, I instantly fell in love.This is SO cheap- like $3 for a big tube! although it burns like hell especially the first time you use it or if you have sensitive skin, your face feels very refreshed and clean afterwards. i recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by arueda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm 42 and still have the occasional acne. This stuff is amazing. it's better than any high end product I've ever used. I'm quite liberal on spending money on products but nothing makes me happier than finding a great product for a bargain. This is it!!!!! For the price, you can't beat trying it out. Love it, will repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ThePasu88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

sucks

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my second tube. This stuff absorbs oil super well. I use it whenever I feel my face is getting too oily. The downside is it gets my skin too dry sometimes. It does not get rid of blackhead or acne, but it gives you the clean feeling after you use it. I love the price but the packaging could use some improvement (hard to get out the right amount).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE PACKAGING IS HORRIBLE, ITS HARD TO GET OUT, AND GETS MESSY.
ITS GREAT FOR OILY SKIN.. ITS VERY CHEAP MASK AND MAKES THE SKIN FEEL NICE. I WILL ALWAYS USE IT CLEANS ALL OILS FROM SKIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

HG mask!!!! I love this stuff. I used to put this on my breakouts and go to sleep. When i woke up in the morning the ance would be dried up and it took the redness out. I love it. Its also very tingly. Smells minty which also helped me wake up in the morning

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by gabriellerae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of those products my sister and I have been buying since middle school. Great for an inexpensive mask--and even though I've since graduated to other big girl versions that offer specified benefits, I still come back to this classic. It's an oldie but a goodie and helps me combat my oily T-zone without overdrying.