April 18, 2014 | 1893 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did feel incredible on my skin which I was so happy about. After about 8 days using it, I began to break out!! I hadn't changed anything to my face regimine and know this was the culprit. I really loved it because it is inexpensive and felt great but damn, just not for me I guess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not a fan of the packaging so I always steered away from this but when I started to use it, I instantly fell in love.This is SO cheap- like $3 for a big tube! although it burns like hell especially the first time you use it or if you have sensitive skin, your face feels very refreshed and clean afterwards. i recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by arueda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm 42 and still have the occasional acne. This stuff is amazing. it's better than any high end product I've ever used. I'm quite liberal on spending money on products but nothing makes me happier than finding a great product for a bargain. This is it!!!!! For the price, you can't beat trying it out. Love it, will repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ThePasu88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

sucks

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my second tube. This stuff absorbs oil super well. I use it whenever I feel my face is getting too oily. The downside is it gets my skin too dry sometimes. It does not get rid of blackhead or acne, but it gives you the clean feeling after you use it. I love the price but the packaging could use some improvement (hard to get out the right amount).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE PACKAGING IS HORRIBLE, ITS HARD TO GET OUT, AND GETS MESSY.
ITS GREAT FOR OILY SKIN.. ITS VERY CHEAP MASK AND MAKES THE SKIN FEEL NICE. I WILL ALWAYS USE IT CLEANS ALL OILS FROM SKIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

HG mask!!!! I love this stuff. I used to put this on my breakouts and go to sleep. When i woke up in the morning the ance would be dried up and it took the redness out. I love it. Its also very tingly. Smells minty which also helped me wake up in the morning

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by gabriellerae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of those products my sister and I have been buying since middle school. Great for an inexpensive mask--and even though I've since graduated to other big girl versions that offer specified benefits, I still come back to this classic. It's an oldie but a goodie and helps me combat my oily T-zone without overdrying.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Nauneei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This masque is very deceiving, it does not deep clean my pores in fact it does nothing at all its just pointless green goop .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Stripperiffic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Background Info: I have a weird skin type. I'm very dry. My skin gets dry patches around the sides of my face and on my cheeks. But come summer time, my t-zone becomes extremely oily and similar to combination skin. I'm prone to the occasional pimple, usually related to PMS or clogging makeup products (I have an awful habit of falling asleep with my makeup still on). I'd say my skin type is basically combo - dry.

When I go hunting for a face mask, I am always looking for a zit-zapper. This does the trick. Normally an ingredient like sulfur would dry me out like no other, but since I use this as an actual face mask once a week (immediately moisturizing afterwards) this isn't a problem for me. Every other day, I use this as a spot treatment on areas where I'm breaking out or prone to breaking out. For existing pimples, they shrink quicker, disappear faster, and are less likely to scar. For areas where I feel a break out coming on, it prevents them all together.

It's affordable and I buy it in the tub packaging so I can get the most out of the product. I use it very frequently. It has lasted me 3 months and I have about half the tub left. With frequent use, I'd say one tub is good for 6 months. I'd definitely repurchase, but I only recommend it for those who do well with sulfur.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No