September 2, 2014 | 1919 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by pretprof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Jason makes several versions of this oil - I bought the 45,000 IU Vitamin E, which has a blend of several oils (see ingredients below). A great product for an outstanding price - quite viscous in consistency, so should last a long time. Really REALLY nourished and fixed my super dry skin. SO much better than other face oil I have tried (I just send back the DHC Olive Virgin Oil because of this!). If you have dry skin, try this - it is the BEST.

INGREDIENTS:
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, and/or Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut Oil), Pistacia Vera (Pistaschio) Nut Oil, Borango Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Gingerly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's like health food for your skin! Soothes, moisturizes and doesn't clog pores. The one I bought has 9 oils -- macadamia, pistachio, black currant, borage and evening primrose to name a few (high in GLAs). A wonderful night time treatment. This oil is pretty thick -- a little dab'll do ya! Occasionally I use for daytime dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2003 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I really love what this does my skin - gives it a fresh, radiant glow. It's best as a night treatment unless your skin is extremely dry. Jason products have always worked wonders on me and this is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2002 12:11:00 AM More reviews by NarsBars

The Greatest all purpose beauty oil EVER! everyone has to get this!The smell is miraculus! like sugar cake, marzipan, and sweet almond meal but soo much more. I bought it for the winter flakies around my nose, and as an undereye serum, It made my skin around that area glow with hydration! Wonderful! it's a 5,000 I.U formula of vitamin E, but i think it also has grapeseed. You get 4 oz. for 5 bucks. I'll be buying this baby till my dying day!