BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

on 10/31/2009 7:46:00 PM

I bought this to correct a terrible wax job from an over zealous eyebrow tech. The SA at Browbar Macy's was very kind and helpful and showed me how to use the kit, which has everything you need to create a properly structured brow. There are two square pans of product; a very dense wax on one side and a lighter shade of powder on the other. Also included are mini tweezers (I have not tried these yet, as I'm not touching my eyebrows until they fully grow back) and two tiny, very stiff brushes - one for the gel filler and the other for the powder.

I'm anticipating that I will enjoy this product a lot more once my brows grow back in. I would not recommend this product to correct a botched eyebrow job, since the wax is so dark and the powder so light...it WILL help soften a hard brow, but IMO not fill them in properly. I do like the idea of a tiny compact that keeps everything together. You get a decent amount of each product and the tweezers and brushes are of a high enough quality to really last.

NOTE: The products at www.eyebrows.com are incredible for botched eyebrow jobs. I hope tihs helps a lot of people who have experienced a botched eyebrow job. It was quite traumatic for me. Thankfully my eyebrows have grown back.

on 10/10/2009 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have very sparse eyebrow hairs, and have been using Brow-Zings for about 2-3 years now. I first bought it when I had NO CLUE about makeup, and it was SO easy to learn to apply. Its also easy to fix it by smooshing it with your fingertip after you have it on, like if you put on too much, or go out of your eyebrow lines. Sturdy little container, but the mirror always gets greasy. SO EXPENSIVE but it DOES last forever and a half! Overall, great product.

on 9/18/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was the first product I bought for my eyebrows and I love it. I have been using the same Brow Zings for almost 2 years now. It never runs out!

I agree that it can get dark very easily, but that is why I use a very tiny amount. My eyebrows are very, very light and I like them to be a little darker and this stuff works great.

I'm not sure what order to use it in, but i use the powder first to fill in my entire brow, and then the wax over it to make it look more natural and hold the color in place. I'd definitely recommend this product!

on 8/13/2009 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Did not like this.. did not work for me.
Felt heavy on my brows and I knew it was there! Wax did not work, just made my brows look greasy and the powder was awful
Waste of money x

on 8/7/2009 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was sucked into the cute packaging, but the wax made my brows feel heavy, and the powder looked unnatural. Unfortunately this was a waste of money, and I'm sticking with my LM brow powder instead.

on 8/3/2009 2:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this stuff....my "HG" brow product. Easy to use. Blends naturally...not too powdery nor too creamy. Holds the brow hairs in place. The perfect color for my brows too. I don't find it hard to open at all. It seems to last forever too...I have had it for months now and barely made a dent in it. The only "con" I can come up with is that I wish it came with a better applicator.. I use my own brush.

on 8/2/2009 7:47:00 PM

I really love this product! i was shown when i got my make up done at the counter and i am so glad i bought it, this one has lasted me over a year and is still going strong! It really fills my brows out and still looks natural.

on 7/28/2009 11:20:00 PM

This little kit, while darling, is pretty expensive and not worth the cost. It's nice that all the essential elements are there - tweezers, little brush, wax and powder - but it's TINY! I purchased the Medium shade, but it wasn't a perfect match. I had trouble getting the powder to adhere to my brows and little sparse areas. The wax didn't help much and definitely didn't hold my brows in place. It actually made my brows feel really thick and coated. Sadly, I think I originally purchased this kit because I thought the itsy bitsy tweezers were darling, but it ended up being $30 I threw away.

on 7/27/2009 10:37:00 AM

This is one of my go-to items. I buy this product in dark and it's a perfect fit. It really keeps your brows in place all day, and very rarely to I need to do a touch-up. My only gripe is that the wax runs out way before the powder does. You would think that in this world of ecological packaging, Benefit would make this product with individual refills. Other than that little annoyance, I think this product is great.

on 7/27/2009 10:08:00 AM

I love this product. I am very fair so I bought it in "light" and my brows look terrific.

Popular Brows Products