November 22, 2014 | 1665 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Every makeup artist has this in their kit! Its a hydrating spray with aloe vera and alot of other goodness in it that you can use before, during and after doing your makeup. If your a bit dry, it makes your face more hydrated, if you put on a bit too much powder it makes it settle and look more natural, if its late in the day and you need a bit of a lift this will make you feel and look fresh again. Its not a setting spray, but it will make you look radiant and glow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I have dry skin and this stops my makeup from looking cakey and dry. After I apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup, I spritz my urban decay all nighter spray to keep my makeup in place and my Mac fix+ to help moisturize my face. It really does help :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Phanieflowerss

I love this stuff! When I first bought it I didn't see any difference. But when I learned how to use it, I realized how much more vibrant my skin looks! I usually look dry after my make up is done and I spray some of this and it gives my face a gorgeous glow!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:It refreshens, it keeps your makeup in place, it keeps your makeup on longer, it has a nice smell. Cons: If you put too much on it gives you a glowy/Oily look

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by tvall

This product doesn't promise miracles, I don't get some of the negative comments stating that it is just purified water with some other beneficial ingredients. Yes that is what it is... (the extra ingredients include chamomile, cucumber and green tea) and all that mac describes this as is a skin refresher/make up setting spray, again which is exactly what it is!

I agree it's slightly overpriced but the concept is a brilliant idea as the product itself is extremely versatile. I use it as a refresher during the day if my face is feeling dry whilst I'm wearing make up and need a pick me up, I also use it as a toner to prep my skin, and as a setting spray. It can also be used on brushes to pack on product such as eyeshadow and face powder.

I really like it, it's simple and effective and the ingredients list is kind to the skin. Although it doesn't quite make 5 lippies because of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product.. it sets my makeup beautifully and leaves me with a perfect dewy glow. It helps to blend powders and Finish off my makeup. This product has many many uses and I will repurchase once I run out. I do tend to go through the bottle very fast-about 3 months and it's gone! I do use it everyday though. It's my most versatile makeup product and therefore one of my favorites!! Besides setting my makeup it : cancels out any chalkiness from powders, intensifies eyeshadow colors, refreshes my face throughout the day. There are a million uses for this- I'm sure you will find a reason to love it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by thechain

I had heard such great things about this product, so I was very disappointed in the results. It took a long time to dry on my face. And when it did dry, it made my makeup look a bit streaky.
I've tried to use it on shadows (for foiling) which worked for some brands, and not for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by poopinpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so i went to mac and go this spray and i get how people say its not a setting spray but wow it works wondera for me i use it as a face primer and my pressed powder foundation adheres so great! since im in colorguard in highschool we had a competition on an extremely hot sunny day and performed all the way through and my makeup was still on until night time ! i love this spray but it is pricey and the packaging doesnt seem to be sturdy enough but overall best face primer <3

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by briannadillon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super upset that I paid $20 for this.. I went into the MAC store and told a worker there I wanted a setting spray. She gave me this and told me it kept make up on like a charm. Ummm... No. I feel like it's just literally scented water. It does nothing but make my make-up run down my face and spray unevenly. I won't be buying it again, instead I'll just use my E.L.F Mist & Set, which was only 3$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

Pros: Can be sprayed over make-up to give skin more natural appearance, bottle lasts a long time, no heavy fragrance

Cons - pricey for what amounts to basically a hydrating toner, will not set make-up or make it last any longer

I use this product after applying powder to get rid of that dull, flat matte look. It's fragranced which I don't like but very mild and doesn't irritate my skin plus the scent fades in minutes or less. It tranforms that heavy, powdered looking skin into nice, radiant and more natural looking skin. Be careful not to spray too close to face or your make-up will just run down your face. Just a little bit goes a long way.

I wouldn't recommend this to set make-up or anything, it's really like a hydrating toner. I sometimes spray it on after cleansing before applying my moisturiser. Or for refreshing skin when I travel. I take the mini travel size with me if I'm going somewhere by plane just to moisten skin and make it look alive and less tired.

I would recommend this to anyone who uses powders or is looking for a light hydrating mist.