September 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium- Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by thickythickred

I got mine when it was on sale at Walmart for one dollar. Oh My. One of the best body washes I have ever tried and I switch body washes like its crazy. It feels so good going on the skin. It also leaves it well moisturized. I will definately be buying this one over and over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by delicious_dish

I really like this for a cheap, everyday body wash. I have really dry skin, and this does not irritate it at all. Plus the smell is so soft and clean. Very smooth, great for shaving.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2003 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ambr

The skin on my legs decided to wage war on me this winter - they were incredibly itchy! I went to the dermatologist and he suggested any Dove body wash, not bar, would be helpful. So, I went out and bought this stuff. It was $9, but for the sake of my legs...and I liked it a lot. It worked nicely, made my legs happy...even my boyfriend liked it. The only downer is it kind of leaves a funky film on my skin that I don't much care for. It feels too "lotion-y", if you know what I mean. I like applying the lotion AFTER I shower, not during.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

This is a shower staple for me. I like the light scent and creamy texture, and it really does moisturize well...I can usually get away with skipping a body moisturizer when I use this daily! A little dab on a loofah is a perfect body wash, and in a pinch it makes a nice shaving lube too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a good body wash, but it wasn't unique enough for me to fall in love with. i ran out of shaving cream and used this in a pinch and was surprised that it left my legs so soft and smooth. it's worth a try, but like i said - nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This is an okay cleanser. I wounldn't get it again in less it was on sale, had a coupon, or both. Never rinsed out of my wash cloth though..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2003 8:15:00 PM More reviews by kozizi

The dove nutrium body wash I have is the one with the transparent bottle and pink lid. What I love about this body wash is the little tiny pink pearls which melt or pop while you're washing. It leaves your body with an amazing smell and unbelievably soft! I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 8:18:00 AM More reviews by nobiki

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is junk. I have the Age-Defying Body Wash, green on one side, white on the other. It was not moisturizing, but it wasn't 'age-defying' either. It had a strange plant smell, not bad but obvious. And the design of the bottle is faulty - the white part gushed out, the green part didn't, leaving me with no white and all green.

I was very surprised at how drying this was, because the Dove soap is very mild. I will not repurchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a much better idea than the other Nutrium, the 2 chamber thing just never worked for me. This just seems so feminine to me...it's pink and it's got a light, soft fragrance and it leaves your skin feeling soft and baby-like. It's extra gentle for us girls with super sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling coated and gross, just clean and moisturized. It's not a staple for me and I still haven't been swayed from my Aveeno body wash but this is a nice alternative when it goes on sale (like someone else said!). It lathers nicely and is nice and foamy, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Tamendo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this body wash. It has a great scent, and is not as drying as other creamy body washes.