MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

on 5/22/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it! My brows never looked so good.

on 5/2/2010 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I just had to buy this after I saw how great my brows looked after an MUA did them. It is the perfect brow color for my NW43 skin. I also use Wet N Wild kohl pencil in dark brown and Maybelline Define-A-Brow in dark brown because I run out of Spiked so quickly. But this is definitely the best brow liner that I have found so far.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

After living for so long without a brow pencil and finding Spiked brow pencil by MAC I don't know what I was hesitating for! I would not live without this product now at all. It's application is easy and precise, it goes on creamy, and lasts all day. Recommend this 100%!

on 4/27/2010 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is an ok eyebrow pencil. Good color and lasts long but I think this looks to harsh on my brows. I've tried many different ways in trying to use this but I prefer powder now over pencils, so up for swap this goes.

on 4/27/2010 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

bought this for the first time the other day and i'm in love!
had a mishap w/ one of my eyebrows (hairs just kind of fell out) and this is working wonders! def a new staple for me...

on 4/20/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly, one of my staples.
I have been using this for 10+ years. Since then, I've tried different eyebrow things like anastasia, and benefit, smashbox, wax, powder, brush, etc...
I ALWAYS come back to this.
Sure it's nice to change it sometimes, (right now I have 3 different brow waxes, powders, penciles going) but MAC spiked is something I'm never ever without.
It's pencil but it looks so natural (I have dark brown hair) and the formula goes on well, stays on all day, never looks harsh or shiny.
I think this should be in everyone's make up pouch.
Anyways, I think I'm on like the 30th pencil (I've been using this for more than 10 years daily) and I'll keep buying happily

on 4/13/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ok so i always used eyeshadows to fill in my eyebrows, but wanted to try something different so i got Mac eyebrow pencil in spiked, and i have to say i am in love, Its the perfect color for my dark eyebrows, one negative thing about this pencil is that you can't twist it back down, but i have tried the maybeline define a brow and you can't twist those pencils down either. I will def be repurchasing this eyebrow pencil in spiked again.

on 3/21/2010 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Maybelline Line Stylist in Espresso is an exact dupe and 1/3 the price. Same color, texture and packaging. It even wears longer. As an eyeliner it's awful but for the brows it's king. If you're on a budget this little pencil is the way to go :)

on 3/7/2010 8:56:00 PM

i use this everyday. my eyebrows have always been light and all i really need is a little bit, but it looks great on. and this is the only eyebrow pencil i have found that lasts all day. so i dont think it is overrated at all. you can find a shade close to spiked, but nothing will last as long as this does and it doesnt smudge either. i love this stuff!

on 2/4/2010 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

IMO: I think spiked is a bit overated! Don't get me wrong, it is a great dark brown/black with NO hint of red in it for brow pencil, but there are many dupes out there that are almost the exact same and way cheaper than this. After years of only using powder (more natural brows) brow fillers I wanted to try something different and decided to get this. I found that my brows almost look unatural to the point of them looking as if they've been painted on (which I hate!) and it comes off a little too dark for my liking. I've also noticed that you don't a lot of product out of this and it runs out quickly. With that being said, I only use this on occasion and not for everyday use. However, I did find a brow pencil that comes very close to spiked that isn't too over powering nor is it as black in color. It is.....Wet n Wild Kohl Brow - Eyeliner pencil in Dark Brown. I stumbled across this gem from my eldest daughter!!! It really is a nice natural looking dark brown (could possibly have a hint of reddish) without any black to it, which btw I prefer. Oh and it only costs $.99. So all in all, it looks like I may have found a fav. and -- it's not spiked!!!

Popular Brows Products