MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Man o Man, this is the best thing that happend to me as far as makeup go. I arch my brows and been defining them with different brow stuff over the years, but never have I gotten as many compliments as I do with this pencil!!! I just got this pencil four days ago, and already compliments are flooding about my brows over and over. I was talkin to my brother, and in the middle of the conversation, he stopped and said "your brows look good, man they look tight" I told him it was Mac, he said "what?? Mac do that? well mac is tight then" I didnt even tell him about my makeup spree. He just noticed it. At first I said I would not spend that kind of money on brow stuff, but I changed my mind!! I will keep buying this to the end of time! By the way, its a pretty brown that last all day, I can even fall asleep with it on, and it will still be on intact as when I first put it on. The point is soooo tiny that you will get that precise defination point we all crave for on our brows, instead of tryin to squeeze the tip of the pencil point or rubbing our brows down to try and make that brow edge precise. All your troubles are over wit once you use this, you will fall in love as a matter fact. It comes with a sharpener but you really do not need to sharpen this and waste product.

When applied properly, it looks amazing. I learned to apply concealer around the frame of the eyebrow and once blended, it looks niiiiiiiiice. It's the perfect color, its not too dark and not too light. I have two.

Great brow pencil! I'd purchased the MAC brown pencils before, but I think I was matched with a color that was too light for me, so I never bothered to revisit them. However, now that I am growing weary of the brow powders not lasting the whole day, I decided to try this again. I was originally leaning towards Stud, based on the endcap and packaging colors of both, but after I awatched both, decided to go with Spiked. It is the perfect dark brown - no sign of redness or orangey-ness that is so prevalent in brown pencils. This pencil allows me to fill in my browns with little strokes while remaining opaque enough to give my definition. I have actually gotten compliments on my brows since using Spiked. Additionally, the color lasts all day, and it sets well with the Mink brow set (which is my HG, but has somehow never made it to MAC's permanent line.) Agree with others that this pencil will need to be replaced often, but it's so perfect that I will do it gladly. For reference, I have dark brown eyes and (dyed) dark brown hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this daily without fail. Matches my colouring perfectly. (NW25/30 with dark brown hair.) Easy to use and gives natural results. Only downside is IMO it doesn't last as long as a traditional eyebrow pencil so works out more expensive. Really like it though. Will repurchase.
UPDATE: just tried the same product in LINGERING shade. Spiked is a little bit too dark for me and lingering looks more natural on me. Still rocking this though, HG for sure.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it! My brows never looked so good.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I just had to buy this after I saw how great my brows looked after an MUA did them. It is the perfect brow color for my NW43 skin. I also use Wet N Wild kohl pencil in dark brown and Maybelline Define-A-Brow in dark brown because I run out of Spiked so quickly. But this is definitely the best brow liner that I have found so far.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

After living for so long without a brow pencil and finding Spiked brow pencil by MAC I don't know what I was hesitating for! I would not live without this product now at all. It's application is easy and precise, it goes on creamy, and lasts all day. Recommend this 100%!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is an ok eyebrow pencil. Good color and lasts long but I think this looks to harsh on my brows. I've tried many different ways in trying to use this but I prefer powder now over pencils, so up for swap this goes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

bought this for the first time the other day and i'm in love!
had a mishap w/ one of my eyebrows (hairs just kind of fell out) and this is working wonders! def a new staple for me...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly, one of my staples.
I have been using this for 10+ years. Since then, I've tried different eyebrow things like anastasia, and benefit, smashbox, wax, powder, brush, etc...
I ALWAYS come back to this.
Sure it's nice to change it sometimes, (right now I have 3 different brow waxes, powders, penciles going) but MAC spiked is something I'm never ever without.
It's pencil but it looks so natural (I have dark brown hair) and the formula goes on well, stays on all day, never looks harsh or shiny.
I think this should be in everyone's make up pouch.
Anyways, I think I'm on like the 30th pencil (I've been using this for more than 10 years daily) and I'll keep buying happily

Popular Brows Products