November 27, 2014 | 927 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Kiehl's - Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ophilia

does not clean my water-proof mascara at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2003 8:49:00 PM More reviews by swalker29

I got a sample of this and it's lasted forever. A very gentle yet effective eye makeup remover. It's a lotion type based unlike the creamy one I'm use to (Clinique) Will purchase when I run out of the current one I'm using.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2003 1:09:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

At first I wasn't really sure I would like this. It's a lotion type product and I figured it would be too messy to use as an eye m/u remover. However, I was really pleased with it. It doesn't feel thick going on and it didn't irritate my eyes. No greasy residue afterwards and it got off all my eye m/u. Not sure how it would do on waterproof though. Reasonably priced too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG eye-makeup remover. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Removes all traces of eye makeup without leaving a greasy residue. LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 6:22:00 PM More reviews by MelissaM

Wow! This really works! I have very sensitive skin under my eyes, and the only thing that's worked has been TBS Chamomille Make-up Remover; the Kiehls does a better job of removing mascara and e/s *and* the texture is lovely going on and coming off. A true find.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Aimster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hooray! Kiehl's finally developed an eye makeup remover! This light-peach-colored cream is "supremely gentle." A little bit on a cotton pad takes off pesky eye makeup very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop

I love this stuff. I use it to remove my face makeup as well. Very gentle with a wonderful consistency. I can't wait to buy more. It has become a staple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 9:47:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This is a good eye makeup remover. It comes in a liquidy cream form. I noticed that my eye area didn't feel greasy or anything after rinsing this off. Kiehl's says that you can just wipe it off with a tissue to keep its moisturizing effects. I rinsed off but my eye area feels less dry. The only thing that I took 1 lipstick off for was the fact that it was harder to use than my Bi-Facil which I just put on a cotton and wipe.