Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Aqua/Water, Prunis Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sclerotium Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Allantonin, Polyparaben, Cucumis Sativas/Cucumber Fruit Extract, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI 75130/Beta Carotene Fmla 685195/3 Code F.I.L.:D8750/1

on 8/21/2003 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have recently been experiencing a sensitive eye problem. I have used baby oil to remove my eye makeup for 20+ years, but suddenly it makes my eyes red, puffy, and sore. I tried several eye makeup removers including Almay, Lancome, Clinique, Nivea...this is the only one that has allowed my eyes to go back to normal. I suggest rinsing off instead of tissueing, but all in all a very good product.

on 8/11/2003 9:38:00 PM

does not clean my water-proof mascara at all

on 7/25/2003 8:49:00 PM

I got a sample of this and it's lasted forever. A very gentle yet effective eye makeup remover. It's a lotion type based unlike the creamy one I'm use to (Clinique) Will purchase when I run out of the current one I'm using.

on 7/4/2003 1:09:00 PM

At first I wasn't really sure I would like this. It's a lotion type product and I figured it would be too messy to use as an eye m/u remover. However, I was really pleased with it. It doesn't feel thick going on and it didn't irritate my eyes. No greasy residue afterwards and it got off all my eye m/u. Not sure how it would do on waterproof though. Reasonably priced too.

on 6/21/2003 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

My HG eye-makeup remover. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Removes all traces of eye makeup without leaving a greasy residue. LOVE this!

on 3/22/2003 6:22:00 PM

Wow! This really works! I have very sensitive skin under my eyes, and the only thing that's worked has been TBS Chamomille Make-up Remover; the Kiehls does a better job of removing mascara and e/s *and* the texture is lovely going on and coming off. A true find.

on 1/13/2003 8:15:00 AM

Hooray! Kiehl's finally developed an eye makeup remover! This light-peach-colored cream is "supremely gentle." A little bit on a cotton pad takes off pesky eye makeup very well.

on 1/10/2003 2:38:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it to remove my face makeup as well. Very gentle with a wonderful consistency. I can't wait to buy more. It has become a staple.

on 11/27/2002 9:47:00 AM

This is a good eye makeup remover. It comes in a liquidy cream form. I noticed that my eye area didn't feel greasy or anything after rinsing this off. Kiehl's says that you can just wipe it off with a tissue to keep its moisturizing effects. I rinsed off but my eye area feels less dry. The only thing that I took 1 lipstick off for was the fact that it was harder to use than my Bi-Facil which I just put on a cotton and wipe.