October 21, 2014 | 1890 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed the smell of Avobath while it was still in its solid form. It smells of fresh limes. The scent grew stronger when this fizzed away and was very refresing. However, the fragrance didn't last through my bath and although I could smell it on my skin after my bath, it disappeared very quickly. Avobath turned my water a light, clear green but the one I used did not have any glitter or shimmer of any kind in it, which I prefer anyway. I did find that Avobath softened the water very nicely and left my skin soft and smooth. I will probably give this one another try, hoping the scent might be a bit stronger this time around.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by blackbird23

Avobath is one of my all-time favorite LUSH ballistics! It smells fresh and green and turns your bathwater a lovely shade of lime that's oddly calming and energizing all at the same time. One of my favorite bath treats!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 2:08:00 AM More reviews by anvu80

I love the lemongrass scent and the lovely green color of this bath bomb--it is one of my favorites among them all. This is a good one if you don't want an overpowering sweet smell, I like it better than the ones with "things" like flower petals in them that are a HASSLE to clean up. This one is perfect for an easy perk me up bath.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2005 2:53:00 AM More reviews by incendiare

Smells just like Froot Loops. I was a bit skeptical buying this for a very long time based on the description. I was expecting something completely different. Too bad it wasn't stronger though, because the scent didn't last long, nor did it stick to my skin. Perhaps I got a dud. It provided a pretty green shimmer that did not stick to the skin. This bomb would be perfect for summery days when a cooler bath would do the trick, or in the morning when you would like to wake up and start a new day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2004 10:36:00 PM More reviews by rachelsaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely green water and very relaxing, fresh scent. This bomb only loses one lippie because I didn't leave the bath with any sign of the glitter I expected.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice bath experience...pale, milky green water, scented with lemon-lime cream fragrance. A lovely bath bomb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This is my second bath bomb from Lush and again, I am completely underwhelmed. I liked my green tub water but as I lounged around in it, I couldn't help thinking I could have gotten the same effect much cheaper with a few drops of food coloring. This didn't really moisturize my skin too noticeably and I didn't find any shimmer or glitter in it either. I guess the charm of these little products just eludes me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only Lush bath ballistic that I have purchased over and over again. I love the fine microglitter and refreshing scent. Turns the bath water light green. It says on the package that it is supposed to be a "morning ballisitc", but I like to use it at night to relax.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Londonfan

Lush makes brilliant products, but this one excels! I love this product when I need a boost, or after some excercising. The advocado makes your skin soft, the lemongrass is so fresh and uplifting...The tiny shimmers in the water are fun and not too obvious. My feel good bathing product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice crisp lemongrass smell, pretty green water, but it didn't knock my socks off the way my favorite Lush products do. It's a nice little bath bomb, but it is not on my favorites list.