LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was a so-so ballistic. The fragrance was wonderful at first but after 15 minutes it was **POOF** gone. Maybe my nose just wasn't working. The water did turn a wonderful spring green color and the fizzies were sustained for a long time. I didn't find this ballistic to be very moisterizing but I have very dry skin. I'll try something else before rebuying.

on 5/18/2005 3:00:00 PM

absolutely one of the best lush products i have ever tried. it has a very strong lemongrass-bergamot scent (with rosewood oil and gardenia extract, too) and its supposed to have green glitter, but i didnt notice a speck.

it has real mashed avocado and olive oil for moisturizing, and it actually does moisturize noticeably without leaving a mess behind in the tub.

the scent is the best part, and i loved it so much that this is one bath bomb ill buy every time i order instead of waiting to try all the others before i revisit it.. with most lemongrass scents, it just ends up smelling like straight lemons. this really does smell like fresh and woody lemongrass with the tiniest hint of bergamot, which is crisp and citrusy.
continued >>

on 5/12/2005 9:33:00 PM

Lots of fizzy action and a light fruity/floral scent. This is the first Lush product that I have tried and was really pleased. This made my bath relaxing and the scent was not overpowering, but lingered nicely. Would definetly recommend for anyone who wants to try a bath bomb that is not a candy-like scent.

on 5/11/2005 10:13:00 PM

My absolute favorite bath bomb. Gorgeous color, gorgeous lime scent. Scent does not fade when it hits the water and my bathroom smells wonderful! Such a relaxing bath.

I bought this bath bomb because my boyfriend smelled it at the Lush store and told me, "this smells like something i want to devour". 'Nuff said, this thing was in my shopping basket lickety split! This is one of the larger bath bombs, so it really gets a lot of fizz in the bath tub. The scent is the best part, though! If you want to get technical, it contains notes of lemongrass, bergamot and rosewood, but to be perfectly honest it reminds me of Fruit Loops cereal! Yummmmmmm...

on 4/16/2005 7:16:00 PM

I really enjoyed the smell of Avobath while it was still in its solid form. It smells of fresh limes. The scent grew stronger when this fizzed away and was very refresing. However, the fragrance didn't last through my bath and although I could smell it on my skin after my bath, it disappeared very quickly. Avobath turned my water a light, clear green but the one I used did not have any glitter or shimmer of any kind in it, which I prefer anyway. I did find that Avobath softened the water very nicely and left my skin soft and smooth. I will probably give this one another try, hoping the scent might be a bit stronger this time around.

on 2/26/2005 3:33:00 PM

Avobath is one of my all-time favorite LUSH ballistics! It smells fresh and green and turns your bathwater a lovely shade of lime that's oddly calming and energizing all at the same time. One of my favorite bath treats!

on 2/20/2005 2:08:00 AM

I love the lemongrass scent and the lovely green color of this bath bomb--it is one of my favorites among them all. This is a good one if you don't want an overpowering sweet smell, I like it better than the ones with "things" like flower petals in them that are a HASSLE to clean up. This one is perfect for an easy perk me up bath.

on 2/12/2005 2:53:00 AM

Smells just like Froot Loops. I was a bit skeptical buying this for a very long time based on the description. I was expecting something completely different. Too bad it wasn't stronger though, because the scent didn't last long, nor did it stick to my skin. Perhaps I got a dud. It provided a pretty green shimmer that did not stick to the skin. This bomb would be perfect for summery days when a cooler bath would do the trick, or in the morning when you would like to wake up and start a new day.

on 9/24/2004 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lovely green water and very relaxing, fresh scent. This bomb only loses one lippie because I didn't leave the bath with any sign of the glitter I expected.

Popular Bath Treatments