April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Deannamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have darker lips and this is quite a light pink color. If i put too much on, I dont like it because it looks too pale. I dont know if im just not used to my lips looking so light or what. But, I do like this for every day use paired with some chapstick to lighten the color up a bit and give my lips a natural color. It is a frost, but I dont get that usual frosty feel to it? I dont know how to explain it. But I think it does look good with girls who have a bit darker skin than pale. If youre pale, I dont know if I would reccommend such a light color. Although, thats just my opinion. It doesnt compete with your eye makeup so its good if you just do a smokey eye. Overall, its a great pink color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe because of its frost finish, I find that this is actually not the easiest to apply, it feathers too if I apply slightly a bit much. However, the color is just pretty. Pale pink without the frost finish, actually. Very pretty with smoky eyes or just plain makeup. And I totally get why this is among the best sellers. I'm a fan, but after I finish mine, I'll look for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Show2667

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color. Nice Barbie pink. Looks suprisingly good on my
NW40 skin when paired w/ Nude Kiss lipgloss by Essence
Cosmetics. But don't think I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lovebymertaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love MAC and I love this lipstick. I have to reapply sometimes though, but it doesn't bother me. I use this almost every day, but now I'm searching for a lipstick by MAC with a more pink'ier' shade. But I love this and will totally buy it again :) It's a great color.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Marrrjjjii

I like tr colour of the lipstick generally but not on my NC20 skin, it appears too Unnatural. The colour changes completely on my lips! I like the texture of it but it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I am tanned right now (around a NC35) and this looks great for everyday wear. I've been wearing this a lot lately and I'm loving it. I do find that I have to reapply often, but that doesn't bother me so much since I really love the color. Sometimes settles into the fine lines on my lips so I just apply a little lip balm prior to the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

I love it ! It's not a Frost wich I do not like. I have Bombshell wich is also a Frost and they do have the same finish at all.
Love this pink. very nice and yes my skin is a natural medium-tanned carnation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mandzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love. It. My new HG lipstick!
Don't always rate products 5 lippies so rating this 5 is saying something...
Being Kim k's signature lipstick, this shade is quite renowned. I have a similar complexion to her so this colour does wonders for me. Despite other people's negative reviews, I actually love the formula of this, MAYBE because my other Mac lipstick (satin in brave) doesn't have the nicest texture since its quite drying, and hence I like the frost formula in COMPARISON... Who knows
Anyway, this colour probably wouldn't suite pale colored girls (pale colored girls, go for MAC satin in brave(I know I said I didn't like the formula but the colour is nice)) but is perfect for olive/tanned girls.
Will buy again when I run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by littlekumiko

Pros:-
Great color for darker/ tanned skinned girls (Not for me! Im pale and this makes me look sick)
Great color to whiten teeth instantly with blue undertones

Cons:-
fades really quick
Looks like a creamy mess on your lips
drying
color moves around lips a lot
may make u look sick
lousy quality for the price (MAC!!!!!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

I agree with the reviewer below.... this was not what I expected once applied. Something is off with this formulation...not sure what... but it makes me look sickly... the frost doesn't help matters. The only way I could get it to look halfway decent at all was to FIRST apply gloss with Angel over it. The color is a lovely delicate pink in the tube, but I now think it's best suited for someone with a medium, warmer skin tone.