August 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ashmoe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

First of all, I have to say that I ordered this lipstick (and a few other things) online from MAC on a Wednesday morning and I got it on Thursday night. That was the fastest shipping ever!
I absolutely love this lipstick. The color is perfect for me, and the frost isn't overly frosty. It feels comfortable to wear and isn't drying. I imagine it could look good with a variety of skin tones. I will likely repurchase it once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by rosiealice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was the first Mac lipstick I ever bought and it's still my favourite to this day. It's the perfect nude-pink with the tiniest amount of shimmer, so it doesn't need a gloss. I love wearing this colour with a dramatic eye - it's not too nude so you look washed out, but it's not too pink to detract from eye makeup. I'd imagine this would look good on a range of skin tones too, another plus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my favorite pink from MAC. And my HG pink lipstick. I love how even though its a frost there is very little frostyness to it! Its I light cool toned pink.
I've seen it compared to creme cup but I don't agree since creme cup washes me out and angel doesn't. Ill repurchace over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

my favorite pinky-nude lipstick from MAC. it feels so creamy and moisturising which is great because some MAC lipsticks do tend to dry out my lips

looks great on all skintones even on my light NC15 skin and it's kim k's fave so thats a plus ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

Angel is a pretty pale pink with mauvey undertones and it is incredibly moisturising with none of the frostiness of frost finishes and i find it better than creme cup on my NC-25 skintone, actually don't understand the hype about creme cup, (though i like the lip colour, but not overly so), angel is a tad more darker, has slight blue undertones where creme cup has peachy undertones.Out of the two, i prefer angel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

a lovely baby pink colour, very wearable. looks nice with my NC20 skintone. not too warm or cool toned, looks nice paired with a light baby ink gloss. may not work for very dark or cool skintones, would recommend to anyone looking for a pretty everyday pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed the first time I tried this but after a second try, I find it to be a very wearable pink nude for me. It's not too bright or cool toned and goes very nicely with my yellow asian complexion. It doesn't appear frosty on my lips at all, which is a good thing because I usually prefer natural looks. I also noticed that it didn't have much of Mac's signature vanilla scent. I bought it directly from their website so I know it's not fake. Maybe I got a bad batch. I think this will be my go-to lipstick for softening up my appearance and for days I want to look casual.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far it's the only MAC lipstick I've bought and I love it =) Can't wait to try out more products in the future.

It's definitely a MLBB shade for me, and my lips are seriously pigmented. This thankfully nudes them out without washing me out, still giving them a nice simple pink color.

My only complaint would be the smell and taste, both are very just unnatural and have that classic makeup-y smell.

I usually pair this w/ my Revlon Colorburst gloss in Pink Ice.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by MGMGM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Angel after asking one of the staff at the MAC counter at Debenhams what she was wearing on her lips. I had been searching for the perfect pink & she had similar pale [NW15] colouring & I thought it would suit me. I was right! On me, Angel is a beautiful natural pink [just lighter than my natural lip colour, which is quite pigmented]. The colour is very versatile, it's beautiful with heavy eye make-up or for a simpler look for the office etc. I think it also makes me lips look a little fuller. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by girlabouttown1

This was my first ever MAC lipstick and was a gift from my best friend. The color is absolutely amazing, the perfect everyday pink. However, I'm not a huge fan of the frost finish as it can go on quite cakey and fake. I find that this lipstick can also wash you out depending on the undertones of your skin.

Still, the color and the smell are amazing and I would give this lipstick a 4. This is the only frost lipstick that I own and would repurchase.