December 19, 2014 | 827 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Idontknow10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does what it says extremely well, it keeps you very matte! It applies evenly and is easy to blend. It has a very good consistency and makes your skin look very natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS
This is matte to the T.
It is full coverage.
It lasts all day, all night with sweat and humid weather.
No weird smell.
Makes your face look flawless.

CONS-
The packaging makes it easy to distribute too much product.
It doesn't feel lightweight.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS-
This is matte to the T.
It is full coverage.
It lasts all day, all night with sweat and humid weather.
No weird smell.
Makes your face look flawless.

CONS-
The packaging makes it easy to distribute too much product.
It doesn't feel lightweight.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by qkellie

Love the packaging and the price, but this stuff fails in some key areas for me. First, there is no SPF, and honestly these days I need my foundation to do double duty. Secondly, the application is very messy and takes forever, due to the streakiness. I have tried with fingers, brush, and with and without two different primers, and it's still a mess. Thirdly, setting this with any powder almost immediately removes some of the foundation, leading me to believe that it's incapable of drying completely or ever really being set. I am relegating this to my travel bag, as the small tube is very convenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there, if you're going for a matte look. It doesn't look cakey at all on me, it much more has the look of flawless "skin" and not "makeup skin", if you know what I mean.
I find the shade selection excellent, as I am a pale girl and the first 2 shades are great. I sometimes switch between these 2 lightest shades; in summer I mostly wear the darker one, in winter the lighter one.
The foundation didn't make me break out at all, and I find it controls oil to a certain point, as I do have combination skin. The foundation lasts well over 12+ hours on me.
Right now I even prefer it over way more expensive department store foundations. I like it THAT much :-)).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like this product depends a lot of personal preference, but it worked for me. I've always stayed away from matte foundations because I was afraid it would emphasize dry patches and be difficult to blend. Thankfully, this is not the case with this product. It's rather thick when you squeeze it from the tube, more like a paste than a liquid. It doesn't feel heavy, though. I prefer to apply it with my fingers and blend it out with a flat-top brush. It gives me a wonderfully airbrushed finish. I did purchase the lightest shade, and it does oxidize. This is fine for someone like myself who is already somewhat pale, but it may look too grey if you have a tanned or olive complexion. If you like a thinner, more runny foundation or a very natural finish, this may not be a good fit. However, if you're looking for excellent coverage and a velvety finish, this is wonderful. It's my go-to now for formal looks!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Zenith299796

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too thick, oxidizes quickly, gives a very cakey look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Phoenixz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product the other day. All I have to say... Amazing. I got the lightest tone, and it isn't overly heavy coverage, but really good coverage! It's everything the title says. It stays on and it's matte the whole time you wear it. Amazing definitely buy again, not bad for the price. Only got it for about 12 dollars. Recommended for anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really have mixed feelings on this product. I was drawn to it because it's a matte foundation, so I was hoping it would help to control my oily areas throughout the day. It's a good foundation if you're just running out for a few hours to do errands or something. But if you're going clubbing or need it to last all day, it's not a good option. I find it starts to slip right off my face within a few hours. You also have to be careful not to apply too much as it can appear cakey pretty easily (I get this problem around my chin area especially). I tried it with a finishing powder as well to see if it would help but it only seemed to make it cake up more. I know 100% I will not be repurchasing this product. Unfortunately I've had this for months and still have a lot left. It's not one I find myself reaching for a lot of the time. It just feels heavy on the skin and kind of gross after just a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rimmel products always intrests me, i love the packaging its cute. I love their lipstick, so why not try other products from them? I was so excited to get it, as soon as i got outside i squirted some on my hand to see the color outside and sorta smooth it on my hand to see how it would be. When i did that, my excitement bursted. I wasn't happy, it looked a bit grey and just didn't feel all that good. But i figured since it was on my hand it would be different. The next morning i got up and thought i'd try it out, it covered the redness i have around my nose and on my nose pretty well but no matter how little i used of it, it still caked up. it was a bit grey like and made me look pale and frosty. So dissapointed!