December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by xxsunbeambabyxx

I have very sensitive skin; however, I have a mix of dry and oily skin. When purchasing this product, I thought it would clear breakouts from my oily areas and hydrate the dry areas. I have been using the product for about two months now... it completely dried out my face. The initial application leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, but after the hydration wears off, the acne prevention starts to kick in.. and it kicks in a little too strongly. My skin literally flakes off it is so dry. Unless you have super oily skin, I would not get this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by polkadotshears

This stuff is awesome!

No dry skin, prevents breakouts like it says.

Only thing I encounter is after I apply even a little bit ... as time goes on my face tends to get more oily than usual.

But it still does it's job and moisturizes. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by TanyaHm

As some people have mentioned, it really made a mess on my cheeks with whiteheads and blackheads. Never head this problem before, only after using this product for three weeks or so. Also, the smell is very strong which really keeps on your face for the whole day which doesn’t seem natural. I liked the texture as it makes your face smooth and not oily, good under the make up, but I would not use it again because of the mess it did with whiteheads.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love love love this moisturizer! I love Aveenno products in general but this Clear Complexion Moisturizer is perfect for my skin. I don't have horrible acne, but am prone to some breakouts and this really helps keep them at bay and if i do happen to break out this clears them up quickly. Im always switching up my face products but when i stopped using this moisturizer i could notice a change in my skin so this is my everyday never change product. This bottle looks small but actually holds a good amount of product and will last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm so happy I have found this. The price point is in the middle, it was around $15 at Wal Mart, however it's worth every penny, and much less than a lot of prestige moisturizers. It's the perfect moisturizer for my oily, acne prone skin. I am glad I FINALLY found a moisturizer that doesn't break me out, doesn't make me greasy, and has helped clear up my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am proud to say that I have finally found my HG moisturizer. FINALLY! I really love Aveeno products overall, so I was excited to try this product. After only a few days of use, two of my stubborn acne scars were noticeably lighter...and from then on I was hooked. My skin is 98% perfect and clear right now and the other 2% can easily be covered with some concealer. I will definitely repurchase this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by wyotajo

The best face lotion I have ever tried! I use this with the matching foaming cleanser. My skin has never been so velvety and smooth!. Goes on skin nicely and absorbs well into skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

im using this product right now, and have been using it for the past few months. not great but its a solid "good". its a light, mild moisturizer - no frills. the ingredients arent harsh at all. my skin seems to really like this stuff because so far, ive had no bad reactions - only the occasional hormonal breakouts. its really calming for my skin and leaves it radiant after i smooth the moisturizer on.
HOWEVER... its not very moisturizing. my skin feels tight within 30 mins of application. if it wasnt for my oily skin, i would probably have flaky patches from the lack of moisture. i mightve bought this again, but the price ($14-$16) is definitely not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by LiviDaVida

I have been using Aveeno's Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer for a few months now and I definitely see an improvement in my skin's tone and texture. I have acne and oily prone skin, and this product seemed to make my skin smooth and my acne scars less red and visible and my skin feels and stays soft. I use it every night and during the day i apply it before putting on the Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30, which is another fabulous product! It doesn't even take long to see the effects of this wonderful product. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants healthier looking skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by hollywoodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've become so MUA obsessed that I will literally whip out my phone while in the beauty aisles and look up every single product before I purchase...often being in the same aisle for 30-45 min looking up ratings and reading through all the reviews. When I picked this moisturizer up I decided NOPE I'm not going to look it up before I buy, I'll just try it for myself and hope for the best. (This was also partly an easy impulse purchase as I had my dads Visa with me and thought hmm if I end up hating it, it will be his $15-16 wasted, not mine. lol)
I fell in LOVE after the first use. I've been on a moisturizer hunt since Dove discontinued my HG recently and I do believe I have found the FIRST one since that I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing. It's not AS great as the Dove was but for sure takes the spot for the next best thing.
I did not realize until I was first putting it on that it has SA in it, not sure how I missed it, it's on the front of the bottle and got a little worried I would end up with no real results because I don't really have a need for SA. If i ever get any sort of blemish, it's around the time of my cycle so I can't really vouche for how well it works on acne-prone skin. Despite thinking I would see no real results, I did! My face was 100% spot free before using it but seems to be like ULTRA clear now. Kinda hard to explain but will also mention it seems perfectly hydrated, smooth, glowy and my overall skin tone has evened out. I figure the SA will just help KEEP my skin clear as it's not greasy or sticky what-so-ever. Instantly you'll feel your skin has just been quenched. This may shock some but my FAVORITE thing about this? I LOVEEEEE that it has NO SPF!!!! I think it smells kinda 'natural' and super clean, Consistency is perfect...creamy but liquidy without being too runny or too rich. I've gotta say now that I've been using it for almost 2 weeks and have finally decided to check the rating, I'm a little shocked it's only in the 3 range. I thought I'd find it at a 4 or higher! Needless to say, my hunt is finally over and I couldn't be happier. :) It's TOTALLY worth my OWN $15 next time! lol