October 30, 2014 | 966 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

Love the finish, hate the lasting power. Also be SUPER careful to not put this anywhere hot. I bought this from shoppers and walked home with this in my bag and this stuff melted-.- now it's super hard to work with because it's all gooey. It wasn't even that hot. Maybe like 13 degrees Celsius. I tried to freeze it in my fridge but it still stayed with that consistency. :'( On the other hand, this has a pretty good coverage. It says it's matte but it's not. I don't mind tho cuz the finish still looks super natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by dbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I origially bought this in the summer when I was looking for a matte foundation. It doesn't stay as long as I'd like, but the colour I picked matched my skin very well. I mostly used it after spending the day on the beach or at a friend's cottage to even out my skin tone during the evenings. I bought this in 120 for the winter months and use it alongside concealer and powder on days when I'm going for a natural look or leave it in my bag for touch ups after work. All in all, I enjoy it and I'd buy it again, but I wouldn't count on it for all day wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Harlilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is a quick application, decent coverage, and leaves my skin with a little glow and minimal shine. The only thing I don't like about it is when I apply it to my nose it looks as little flaky, and by the end of the day the product wipes off where my glasses sit on my face. My MAC concealer doesn't do that. But over all it us a good product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by missjjww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this foundation is the fact that in has the shade '110 Porcelain' which suits me perfectly. Finally! I hope they carry this shade across all their foundations. Additionally, they seem to have darker shades. I'm sure all girls at varying sides of the colour spectrum will be pleased.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this last night in 'classic ivory', which I thought would fit my color perfectly. I brought it home, and it was waaayyy too light for my fair complexion. I think it was the lighting in the store, because I checked the tester first.

Not only that, but when I swiped it on my nose, it crumbled. I ended up having to mash it back into the tube, which doesn't look pretty. The coverage seems fairly good and buildable, though.

Not the best quality foundation, IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I put rebuying as a yes but that's tentative.

Pros: I love how FAST this stuff applies when I'm in a hurry in the morning. A few swipes on my face and buff with a RT face brush and I'm done. REALLY GOOD coverage. Almost full coverage!

Cons: Accentuates dry patches. I have a dry patch on my cheek right now that is driving me crazy (exfoliation not working and it's just irritated) and this stuff just makes it look a million times worse. Ok, maybe I'm over dramatizing it but it doesn't look good.

Makes me look flat. I'm used to the dewey radiance of my BB creams. Once I put on my blush and eyes, I don't look so flat.

Also accentuates pores. I have tons of little white dots all over my tzone.

Will try again with a few different primers in my arsenal and update my review.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkgirl17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

TO. DIE. FIR. I have never been a re-purchaser of products before. However, I am on my third tube of this. I have oily prone skin and this makes my skins oils at bay, for as long as a product can. PERFECT packaging for travel and easy storage. Flawless coverage and I barely have to blend. Holy grail, no other product on the market can even come close to what this has done for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I went to use this and it broke on me. Then the next day I broke out in acne on the areas I only applied this.

There is minimal coverage and it settles into my orange-rind pores. On top of that I had to dig through the display to find one that hadn't been used as a tester. And that was just my shade. There were so many used.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have prob 20 foundations...50$ ones to 3$... so I basically just like what works and don't count out drugstore foundations, but this one is horrible. First for a foundation that never actually sets once on my skin, it is so drying and accentuates dry patches even ones u don't realize are even there. It would SEEM it's a good deal being one of the cheaper drugstore foundations ( I think I found mine for 7$), but then figure out THERE'S NOT EVEN A HALF OF AN OUNCE.. (.32 to be exact) and considering majority of them are 1oz so that means EVEN if u triple it, YOUR PAYING 21$ ...AND U STILL AREN'T AT AN OUNCE!!!! REALLY MAYBELLINE? I don't notice a smell, but unless there's strong it's not something I notice anyway..packaging feel and looks extremely cheap. I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE THINKS THAT THIS IS WORTH IT..JUST HORRIBLE! If you have dry skin...don't waste your money, I admit my skin can be difficult and its the reason I have so many foundations because some work better then other days and I actually do alot of mixing certain ones on certain days..but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I NEVER EVER USE.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

I was pretty excited to try this, I tend to get a little shiny and was hoping to battle that a bit. I was pretty disappointed. I applied to a couple places on my face and for the first little while was impressed. I'm the lightest shade and it matches quite well. Unfortunately by the end of the day, this had sunk into lines I didn't even think I had. It had aged me about 20 years with how deep it exaggerated lines under my eyes. I thought it was how I applied it so I used even less than my little amount a couple days later and the same result. Won't be repurchasing :/