Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

Basically the best item I own. I hate dry cuticles. I apply this before bed. It really works for me. You can also use it like a lotion anywhere you have dry skin areas..like ankles or elbows. Very moisturizing.

on 2/17/2013 6:34:00 PM

Love this stuff for overnight moisturizing! I love the smell but wouldnt recommend this for during the day because it is kind of sticky. I keep it in my nightstand and it works!

on 2/8/2013 10:18:00 AM

This is a great cuticle cream. I have used Lush Lemony Flutter before as well. I like the texture of this one before than Lemony Flutter. This seems to sink into my cuticles more than Lemony Flutter. My cuticles get pretty dry in the winter, and I like having this at my desk during the day and apply. It feels like a mini manicure in the middle of the day. I find it quite relaxing. As long as I apply at least once a day, my cuticles stay healthy looking.

I really like the lemon scent, but I'm also a fan of citrus scents. If you don't like the scent, it goes away fairly fast.

on 1/27/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really dislike the smell and texture of this. It smells exactly like Country Time Lemonade Mix. I'm generally not a fan of lemon scents, so I'm particularly sensitive to this. I don't like how this feels on my fingers. It's tacky and greasy at the same time. Thankfully, this absorbs pretty quickly. Even though I apply it before bed, I usually can't stand the feeling and put on hand lotion after the cuticle cream has soaked in. My cuticles aren't particularly dry, but I'm prone to hang nails. This does moisturize the area around my nails, but I feel I would do better with a cuticle oil of some kind. I can tell the pot will last forever, so I will try to use it up.

on 1/24/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product is amazing. My cuticles are so soft after i put this on. So i think in terms of how good the product is there are no questions BUT....the smell is a little weird although you can only smell it if you have your nails like right next to your nose so it is ok anyway.
There was one thing that i didnt like and that is why i gave it a 2 on the packaging quality, because it could be so hard to open because i have the tiny tin.
but i would buy again for sure.

on 1/1/2013 2:16:00 PM

Love love love this!! Been working hard to stop my horrible nail biting habit and picking at my cuticles and I must say this has really helped. I put it on whenever I feel like picking and my cuticles smell great and look nice.

Love the smell and how it makes my cuticles look. I don't consider it expensive, as this pot lasts a long time - use mine daily, had it since may 2012 and still have over a quarter left.

on 12/31/2012 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It really works on my extremely dry fingers suffering from detergents. I use it every night before sleep, allow the thick ointment to work into my skin and cuticles. The next day I would wake up with baby soft hands. Love it. The lemon smell could be a little disturbing at first coz the resemblance to lemon-scented air fresheners, but I to used to it soon.

on 12/11/2012 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great cuticle cream. I use it mainly after my manicures, and I put it on overnight. Its effect is obvious the following days. If I do not use the cuticle cream after my manicures, since my manicures involve pushing back and cutting down my cuticles, my cut down cuticles dries up after and ends up peeling, which results in lots of "cuticle hangnails." This is very ugly and gross so I've learned to put on the cuticle cream for two consecutive nights after my manicures, works like a charm! It heals my cuticles after it's been cut down and rounds it up nicely. Forget all your other cuticle oils, this cuticle cream is the way to go!

on 12/8/2012 6:30:00 PM

Best cuticle product I've ever used! I have tried much more expensive nail care lines and I don't think any work as well as this one. I use it every night and no longer have the dryness, thick cuticles, hangnails, etc that I used to get all the time. Love the scent too. Will probably buy another to carry with me on the go.

on 12/7/2012 12:58:00 AM

This makes my nails look great for hours-just rub it in to cuticles. Lasts forever, love the lemon smell. I keep a tin in my purse and use on the go.

Popular Treatments