November 27, 2014 | 949 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First and foremost, the scent is perfection for anyone who is obsessed with lemony desserts. Yum. This little tin of cream is a must-have that works superbly in moisturizing dry cuticles, though its texture is on the greasy side. I have chronically dry skin and I've used it to sooth my dry, cracked fingers as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for 2+ years and have gone through 3-4 of them. I absolutely love the consistency and smell of this and use it on a daily basis to soften and protect my cuticles. It is a bit greasy so be careful if you're in front of the computer lol.
It does a great job at keeping my cuticles conditioned and soft, especially during our harsh winters. I have one at home and one at work and use it whenever I think of it, usually 1-2 times per day.
I would repurchase again and again. The only thing I wish they would change is the press on lid, I wish it was a screw off cap instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by mayvt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product!
The smell of lemon is refreshing and absolutley not sickening:-)
I use this on both lips and cuticles and it softens and moist perfectly.
The only negative side to this is that the tin is difficult to open sometimes.

I absomutley reccomend this baby!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All I can really say about this product is that I love the scent and cute tin. Have used it a few times with no noticeable results, but I suppose it's meant to be used regularly. If it doesn't end up working, I'll probably slather on as a foot treatment with socks, cuz it is a bit greasy imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by 1990ardus

OH DEAR, MY CUTICLES LOVE THIS MIRACLE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by LizWords

I have mixed feelings about this cuticle cream. Overall I think this is a good product, it does what it says it's going to do, and it sinks in pretty quick especially for it's vaseline like consistency. My main complaint about this product is the price and the amount you get for the price.

I realize that the ingredients, a variety of organic oils, is probably more expensive to source and manufacture than many mainstream oil based lotions, but 6$ for this tiny little tin is really outrageous. I own all of the oils that comprise this product and could eaily make a massive amount of this for a few dollars a batch. I also have used other cuticle creams with many of the same ingredients, plus additional proteins that are missing from this, and they work better and you get WAY more for your money (healthy hoof comes to my mind first but there are many competitive products out there).

I do use this a bit, but only because my place of work has a relationship with a retailer of BB's products and they bring us a couple dozen of these tins every few months. If I had to pay 6$ a tin for this, I would not bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by elizabetel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The first time I picked this up in a department store, I didn't know know what to expect. As far as I remember, this is the first cuticle cream I've tried and I love it! The downside is, because it's the only cuticle cream I have tried I can't do a comparison to other cuticle creams on the market but this will have to suffice.

It's very moisturizing and rich. In general I've developed a habit of either keeping a hand or cuticle cream on me at all times so whenever I'm bored or want my hands to be in the best condition they can - I whip out the Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream. It has lasted me a long time. I'm more or less half way though and it's been a year since I first started using this product.

Burt's Bees isn't a cheap brand but I don't expect it to be because of the whole organic thing they have going on, haha!

Downside: I have to wait a bit for the cuticle cream to soak in, otherwise my cuticles are oily and I don't want to touch anything. This is a pretty minor issue to me though.

Don't have any major complaints about the packaging, but I don't feel that it's the best it can be.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An incredibly good natural product that makes my cuticles so moisturised!
Never thought that it would be so amazing but I am very surprised and will definitely buy it again when it runs out, but this cream has lasted me a year now and it's half left.
The only thing I can complain about is the jar. The lid is sometimes very hard to get off so if you should not have it in your bag, you can just put the lid on little loosely. It will not dry out.
I highly, highly recommend this cream! It's extremely effective and the price is low! Big plus for the nice lemon scent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This cuticle cream has been a staple in my beauty regimen since I was twelve. Sometimes I have a bad habit of picking at my nails and the skin around them, and they end up a dry, embarrassing looking mess. As soon as I put this on they look instantly better, and if I make sure to apply it once or twice a day for a few days they're back to healthy and presentable. I keep a tin in my purse so I can apply it whenever I notice my nails or cuticles looking rough and dry, and it also comes in handy in a pinch when I have a scratch or a dry spot that needs some moisture. It is a bit greasy, but just wipe it off your fingertips and you can go about your business. The smell is nice and lemony and earthy. I love that Burt's Bees products are natural, but be warned the product will change once you have it for more than a year or so - you'll mostly notice a waxy sort of smell instead of the lemony smell. It's affordable though so if that bothers you, you can always just grab a new tin. This is one beauty product that will definitely work for anybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by myannabellee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would definitely buy this again, but I don't know when I'll ever have to! This stuff has lasted me a few years now, and it is still perfectly good.
Extremely effective in the best natural way. Moisturizing and smells very nice. The small, cute tin fits well in a purse or pocket for on-the-go cuticle care.
Great quality for a very tiny price tag.