December 21, 2014 | 926 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by tarasp3

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I cannot say it enough, it's become a staple in my makeup routine. I'm a firm believer that it's 50% product and 50% technique, and it does take a little while to perfect the luscious lashes look without it appearing spidery, clumpy, or have the fibers fall off. However, since I used to be a professional makeup artist, I have had no problems with this product just fabulous lashes! The only con for me is the price because I run out of it pretty fast around 3-4 weeks so it can get a little pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by loopycute

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product its awesome!! Its pretty easy to put on and it really makes a difference. I actually love it and will recommend it to everybody.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by EM760

Bought this because at the time, it LOOKED like it would be amazing. Does it lenghthen them? Kind of. But it is MESSY. The fibers come off very easily, and you're better off getting a covergirl mascara at wal mart or another store. The packaging was nice, but it was over the top. I am returning mine today and I don't recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so....I love the package that this comes in...It's like a little box thing that I can re-use when I decide to move my mascara and gel to a different home. However, the packaging isn't what's important. I will first say that the mascara takes a little while to apply, so I wear it on the days where I really want to be looking my best. On average off days, I use some other different mascaras because I tend to get a litlte lazy (but these other mascaras I use don't make my lashes longer like Younique does.). I think its very easy to apply if you read the directions. I know it has done this to some people, but it does NOT leave little fibers under my eyes (even throughout the day). I read that if it does that, you aren't applying enough of the gel stuff after applying the fibers. I also go back and make sure the tips have lots of the gel on them so they stick all day. I would buy this product again...I think it's definitely worth it. I AM NOT GOOD at applying false eyelashes, so this works perfectly for my SUPER short eyelashes...!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Badrock692

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara!!! You do have to really read the directions & take your time doing it but, it is so worth it! I'm truly addicted to this

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by micahlambeth

All of the people on here who are writing bad reviews probably are either using it wrong or just don't know what they were getting themselves into. This mascara is supposed to simulate false lashes and I think it does that perfectly since I usually wear false individual lashes. This product pretty much gives the same effect without the glue or tweezers. It does look a little clumpy but it clearly says on the packaging that if it gets clumpy, to go through it with a lash comb. I, as a teenager, use and love this as well as my fifty year old mom. GO OUT AND BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU WANT SERIOUSLY AWESOME LASHES. It's only three steps and a lot easier than falsies.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Major fallout, wonky/crooked, ridiculous flittering lashes, especially on older ladies. Many of the positive reviews here are plants or dealers for this overpriced, overhyped mess. Just get some Loreal Voluminous and call it done.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Gehnigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I admit, getting the hang of this product takes some time, but all in all I've really been impressed with the results. I have VERY small, thin lashes. I'm a falsies girl all the way; or WAS :). I've experienced better results without using a base coat of my regular mascara underneath. I think it's because my lashes are so wimpy to begin with, they can't handle the weight. Also, if you let the product dry for a moment before adding layer after layer, the fibers won't come off on the wand. No one product works for every person, but for me this one works great! It's much better than glueing other people's hair to my face (falsies) for sure. Keep in mind, for every disgruntled customer's bad review, there are 100 satisfied customers who've never thought if writing a good one. That being said, I'm writing a review because I believe giving credit where credit is due; Younique hit it out of the park.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by laura5168

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

terrible product

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

I would first like to say that not all of the reviews listed below are from actual customers. This company has hired and/or created different profiles here on Makeup Alley posing as a customer, but in reality, nothing but fake reviews. Point being, don't trust ALL reviews you read here.

That being said, for what this product claims to do and it's purpose of use, it does the job. Litte fibres, kind of like strands of feathers, stick to your lashes, and then you apply the black liquid mascara over it to seal the fibres onto the lashes, giving it that extra long look.

Can be hard to use, but for what it's worth, it does the job.

If I wanted something to give me some serious glam, and if I had flimsily eyelashes, and was prepared to put in a lot more effort to get long lashes, i'de use this. But, since that is not my case, i'll pass.

*Spoiler* Essence makeup has a $3.00 lash fiber alternative.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No