Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.3

I fell for the hype! This mascara feels gross and is beyond messy and unattractive. I do get a laugh when I see all the girls on Facebook with their clumpy eyes raving about this mascara. I think it took me 30 min to do my lashes I went very slow so it wasn't all clumpy which it clumps anyways . I would spend 10 min brushing my lashes out after applying to get the clumps out . I hate how hard your lashes are the next doesn't come off easy baby oil and many coats of makeup remover to get it off . I will never buy this again huge waste of money . The packaging is the only decent part. Overall I've had it for about 3 months and used it 3 times and only because I paid so Much for it.

There's a lot of hype surrounding this mascara, but I'm here to tell you that it's messy and time-consuming to apply. It has multiple steps- first you apply the mascara, then apply the fibers (they go all over the place and get in your eyes), then apply the mascara again. There are drugstore mascaras that have given me the same results for a lot less money and aggravation. There is even a Physicians Formula version of this that's less than half the price. This company is sort of like Avon and their reps push this mascara on Facebook, hosting parties because they want to make money. But I saw this product on fabfitbeauty and spent a lot on this product and felt like I shouldn't have bothered.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I did get this shipped through amazon i dont own and im not interested in other younique products but i love this the redults are stunning on my lashes (they have a natural curl but are fine and blonde). THE important ist the application of course you have to follow the instructions:mascara, gel, fibers, gel. One eye at a time and add fibers while gel is still sticky. TIPP: add the fibers from the middle to the outer corner its incredibly important to use a light hand you dont want to many fibers because you could risk irritations its also very important while adding the fibers with a light hand from the middle to the outer corner just apply them on the tips of your lashes avoid getting them near the lash line. Seal with gel. I didnt need a lash comb no problems with fall out or spider legs when applied lightly. Dont apply when in a hurry lol. I dont use this everyday i use primer and mascara daily and this on the weekends. Will buy again. Tarte makes a fiber mascara set too my review will follow cuz that one was tricky but in the end worked very well too. Its all about patience and practice

I had this applied by a rep at a beauty show. I thought it looked great but was hesitant on spending that much money on mascara. By the time I got home a few hours later I looked in the mirror. All the black flakes under my eyes was horrible. I am so glad I did not spend the money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this mascara. It goes on easy and gives your the look of falsies. Like all makeup its about the application...watch a couple of videos if you are nervous. I would recommend it to anyone! Give it a try www.makeupnerds.com

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just got it yesterday took me two tries to figure out how to make it work for me but definitely worth it because it works a whole lot better than regular mascara even the transplanting gel makes your lashes look adorable and the fibers haven't fallen on my face at all except during application in the morning. It made my lashes thicker and longer

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most amazing product with amazing results! I will never subject my lashes to extensions again after trying Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!!!!!!! So quick and easy to use versus putting on 6-7 applications of regular mascara. If you follow the instructions that come with the mascara or watch any of the videos, you too will have amazing lashes!!!!!

I have thin short lashes and after years of wearing fake lashes I thought I would give it a try and once I did i honestly was wondering where this mascara has been my whole life. It took me about a week to nail down the perfection of putting it on so it didn't get clumpy and so the fibers didn't fall and once I did I was super happy and excited.

For anyone wondering about this product, it does take a day or so to figure out your own technique of putting it on, it also helps to have a very good lash comb (they sell one). Always remember one eye at a time and Gel-Fibers-Gel :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This will be one of the poorest mascaras you will spend WAY too much money on. The hype is absolute insanity for this garbage. The fibers go EVERYWHERE. You wear contacts? Forget about it. It adds no more length than a regular mascara would if you put a few coats on (seriously), and if you DO manage to get those little fibres going in the right direction at the tips of your lashes (haha, good luck with that ;) your eyes will just look absolutely fake, clumpy, and outright unattractive. The fibers will never go on looking natural. The select few pictures of girls with non-clumpy, non-fake looking lashes, just have lashes that ARE long and they really worked to make them look long with the "transplanting gel" aka mascara. The fibres have absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Do not fall for the hype.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I tried this at a friend's place and it was a total pile of crap.

Attached small black thingies to my eyes, which stuck out at odd angles and looked like badly applied, thin, wispy falsies. Like the worst false eyelashes ever. As soon as I blinked my eyes felt like they had glue on them, like there was resistance when I opened my eyes again. What the hell? So freaky. I have never had this in a mascara before!

After two and a bit hours, my eyes were full of little black filaments, and my eyelashes looked like crap again. I used it exactly as directed and my friend said she found the same issue with hers, even after trying different application methods many times.

Why would anyone buy this? Why would anyone like this product? My lashes are normal kinda-long, kinda-dark and I have plenty of them. I've been using mascara for nearly 11 years now, too, and it usually looks great on me, so surely I'm not the problem here... :/ ???

The business model for this product is really eerie and dishonest, it seems the sellers are under immense pressure to flog as many mascaras as possible. The main business here isn't selling this mascara, it seems to be luring young women into a really hard, high-pressure sales rep job. They seem to be saturating review sites with positive press for this product, and responding negatively to bad reviews and customer complaints. Whoever is in charge of this shady company needs to come down from the clouds and re-formulate this product, and market it in a more honest and ethical manner.

Avoid like the plague.