October 22, 2014 | 929 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by mambana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have yet to see this crap on anyone who didn't look ridiculous. This is a clumpy, wonky, crooked mess. The local person here who does car commercials must use this - she's in her late 50s with this clumpy mess on her flittering eyelashes. Tammy Faye would no doubt be a fan. How this has reached the high level of hype is beyond me. Sorry, I'm not usually this snarky, but this is such a joke.

14 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by youniquebydee

5 all the way!! This product ROCKS! I have short undefined lashes and this puts so much definition and length to my eye lashes! I recommend this to anyone who has a lash problem (thin, short, etc.)!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Skelly1980mc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lashes definitely looked great after use but the fibers fall under the eye and on the face all day. If the fibers stuck to the lashes better, I would buy this again. Unfortunately, after using this product 3x, I spent most of the day checking my face and putting on concealer under the eye because the fibers that fell had me looking like a racoon.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this after many reviews. My first time using was a disappointment. The rep who sold it to me told me not to put mascara under as it would "be too much". At first attempt, I got the fibre mascara EVERYWHERE. I now know that I was putting too much on (I am a mascara freak so what can I say?). The lashes were nice and long however they did not have the drama effect that I was looking for and promised.

I tried again this time with a coat of my favourite mascara to start and did not apply as much fibre as I was. The results were definitely dramatic!. Over all, I would say it is a good product you just need the time to put it on correctly.

I will still use my L'Oreal for daily use and this for weekends.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by bridgetinez74

Wow holy negative Batman...It's simple really if you know how to apply it it works...I am not a makeup person but I LOVE IT...I have long lashes and wanted the extra and it does wonders for me and I EVEN WEAR GLASSES..It doesn't interfere with my glasses, my lashes don't get clumpy, fibers don't run down my face and NO EYE IRRITATION..I have very sensitive skin and I gave no problems with these products. .Bottom line stop all the negative stuff...It works if you use it correctly. .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by SGramada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw all these pictures on instagram and wanted to try it. I received it in an accurate amount of time and at first I didn't understand the mascara. I followed the instructions and when I put it on you could reall y see the fibres on your lashes and it looked really clumpy and spiderweb like but it took me a week to try to get perfect lashes. this mascara gives you remarkable length to your lashes and when using a mascara before hand it really adds volume and definition.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not understand the love for this mascara at all! I love a dramatic eye look and all the promises Younique makes with this product it sounds like it would be a dream come true for me. I finally caved and ordered some. I've played around with the product several times in the last few weeks, watched tutorials on how to apply, and I'm truly not impressed. I don't have any issues with fall out, the little fiber bits stay on just fine, but the drama, volume, length, and thickness just isn't there. My lashes just look average. And to be totally honest, a lot of the pics I've seen on Instagram and Facebook of people wearing 3D Fiber Mascara are horrible. So many clumps! So many spider lashes! I guess that is the look some people are going for, personally I'm not a fan. Now, let's talk about packaging for a minute. I hate it. The case is overkill. Big, bulky, kinda cheap looking and it's such a waste. Maybe this stuff wouldn't cost over $30 if they didn't need to give it a "luxury" case?? No way will I be repurchsing. I'll stick with my Lancome and Too Faced mascaras that give me better results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by sn2getaway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not own this product but have used my sisters on special occasions. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. It is on my to buy list for sure. I cannot wait until I can have this in my every day life!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by nikihussain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing mascara boost out there...no I'm not a presenter or whatEVER you call it...I just love this stuff...TRULY CAN'T live without it now...ordered my first supply on May 4th...and WILL continue to use this!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by alisatterwhite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this because a co-worker started using it and her lashes looked awesome. I'm a makeup artist and esthetician so it takes a lot for me to get excited. LOVED the way it looked, but the gel base really started irritating my eyes--they burned and itched and felt dry ALL day until I got it off. The fibers didn't fall off and it looked good all day, but I can't stand the way it makes my eyes feel. Sticking with Loreal.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No