Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW! Seriously!? $1 for this AMAZING product!? Talk abotu a DEAL! Although this is a clarifying shampoo it does not dry my hair out at all, it always leaves it looking good. This is what I use when I need to clarify. Best clarifying shampoo I've ever tried, and you can't beat the price!!! LOVE IT. Oh, and it smells lovelyyyyy :)

I LOVE THIS STUFF. Alberto V05 shampoos and conditioners are absolutely amazing, my hair has life again for the first time in YEARS. I've gone back and forth between using L'Oreal, Pantene, Herbal Essences, and Suave products, and I've recently bought V05 based on the other reviews on this website and because of the price ($0.79 per bottle!) and I was pleasantly surprised with how clean and soft and bouncy my hair was after using this. My hair doesn't get greasy at the roots really fast the way it usually does; it feels clean all day long. No pulling my hair into a ponytail at 3PM because my hair feels gross! I switch between the clarifying shampoo/conditioner and the Strawberry Moisture Milk...my hair is loving it.

This shampoo rocks. Not only is it super cheap but also works really well. I have long thick hair that i wash everyday and this stuff cleans all the gunk out like gel and hairspray. It builds up a nice lather and it doesnt get my hair tangled. I also have noticed that since it does that, i do not end up ripping hair out trying to wash my hair. That was a big problem i was having with Suave Clarifying shampoo. I would end up losing too much hair when shampooing due to not enough lather and a very dry formula. Thank goodness for VO5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AMAZING!!! I echo many of the others - I reluctantly went to find a clarifying shampoo because my hairstylist told me I had buildup, and once he pointed it out it was really noticable. I could even see flakes along with my hair acting kind of dead and flat. So I checked this message board and figured this worth a try. Found it at CVS for 69 cents, tried it this morning along with the conditioner, rinsed it off with cool water, and my hair looks COMPLETELY different! Totally shiny and bouncy. I will use this stuff religiously once a week from now on!

After my hairdresser told me I had a decent amount of build up in my hair, I went looking for a clarifying shampoo. This stuff was on sale for only 77 cents and the shelf was nearly bare, so I figured I'd give it a try, and I'm very glad I did. Like others have said, don't be fooled by the price tag. I have very fine hair that's easily dried out by certain products, and, much to my surprise, this left my hair feeling soft and not dry at all. All of the gunk was out of my hair, including the heavier, wax based pomade I used on the ends of it.

On top of all that, it's even gentle enough to use everyday. I was using it once or twice a week, but when I ran out of my other shampoo and couldn't get to the store right away, I had to use this for a few days in a row. Again, much to my surprise, I had no drying. I also only use conditioner once a week, so there was no added moisture to my hair.

I've used this on color treated hair as well. I dyed my hair a vivid ruby/auburn around three months ago with a semi-permanent color, and while it faded like the color is supposed to, my hair is still quite red.

Give this stuff a shot. If it doesn't work for you, at least you haven't lost out on a lot of money.

WHAT. A. DEAL. It's like ordering shampoo off the dollar menu. I always buy high end shampoos but I depend on this one to use once a week to keep the high end ones strong and effective. It gives me a clean slate and its good to switch up shampoos, and this one is a perfect one to rotate with being that it is clarifying and will help your high end shampoo perform. It lathers super easy and the scent is clean and fresh. I've reviewed it against other more expensive clarifying shampoos and everyone said this one is the king tut!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cheap and works great! I had very oily hair and massive product buildup, used it last night and today my hair is fabulous and silky! I recommend the matching conditioner as well.

I get this great smelling stuff at my local Dollar Tree and it works SUPER! Smells great and cleans great! Everyone uses this in my home and we all smell so nice! It's a pleasant unisex scent. I wish there was a body wash and a lotion, too! Did I mention that I LOVE the smell of this stuff? Works wonders for oily hair. It can be drying, so I sometimes use a moisturizing conditioner(and leave it in). My hair is less greasy since using this that I could skip a day of washing! Like this much better than Suave's Clarifying. GREAT STUFF for a buck! And we, too, had itchy dry scalps, but using this has helped A LOT.

I LOVE this shampoo!

I never saw the need to spend more than $1.50 for a clarifying shampoo, and thanks to Vo5, I don't have to! This stuff cleans SO much crap out of my hair, it's unbelievable. I use a lot of leave in conditioner, serums, oils, rinse- out conditioner, spray, etc., and I never have to shampoo my hair more than once per session to get all of it out, so this is fantastic for that.

I will pay more for other shampoos, but for a clarifying shampoo, this is perfect,cost efficient, easy to dispense, it lathers very well, and it cleans all the gunk out of my hair. Great stuff. Oh, and I love the scent!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I have nothing bad to say about this product.