Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

on 10/22/2010 9:36:00 PM

I get this great smelling stuff at my local Dollar Tree and it works SUPER! Smells great and cleans great! Everyone uses this in my home and we all smell so nice! It's a pleasant unisex scent. I wish there was a body wash and a lotion, too! Did I mention that I LOVE the smell of this stuff? Works wonders for oily hair. It can be drying, so I sometimes use a moisturizing conditioner(and leave it in). My hair is less greasy since using this that I could skip a day of washing! Like this much better than Suave's Clarifying. GREAT STUFF for a buck! And we, too, had itchy dry scalps, but using this has helped A LOT.

on 10/6/2010 5:04:00 AM

I LOVE this shampoo!

I never saw the need to spend more than $1.50 for a clarifying shampoo, and thanks to Vo5, I don't have to! This stuff cleans SO much crap out of my hair, it's unbelievable. I use a lot of leave in conditioner, serums, oils, rinse- out conditioner, spray, etc., and I never have to shampoo my hair more than once per session to get all of it out, so this is fantastic for that.

I will pay more for other shampoos, but for a clarifying shampoo, this is perfect,cost efficient, easy to dispense, it lathers very well, and it cleans all the gunk out of my hair. Great stuff. Oh, and I love the scent!

on 9/26/2010 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I have nothing bad to say about this product.

on 9/23/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST SHAMPOO, smells amazing!! After washing, your hair feels so silky and light, and for 1$ ?? i wish i would have known about this shampoo years ago, and of course after spending so much money looking for a great one that doesnt leave your hair sticky or weighed down - aaamaaazing !! (i wouldnt have known about this shampoo if it wasnt for the great reviews)

on 8/31/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My Holy Grail shampoo. I use it 3 times a week and my curly 4a hair stopped breaking off, became stronger and smells amazing. My scalp feels clean. This shampoo is better than most high priced salon brand shampoos. I haven't found anything that works better than this.

on 8/4/2010 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! It smells great and has a nice lather! My hair is untreated (no color, no perm, no straightening, i hardly ever even blowdry) so I really don't need any special shampoo. But this shampoo always leaves my hair clean and happy. And I LOVE the price: 99 cents!!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

My Hair: I have thin platinum blond hair, which I bleach/lighten that lacks moisture.

I use quite a bit of product in my hair almost on a daily basis, especially hairspray so whenever my hair starts feeling dull or flatter than usual I use this clarifying shampoo. I probably use it no more than once a month, if that. I absolutely love this product, its dirt cheap and does what its suppose it. Also, unlike many other clarifying shampoos I've used this one did not leave my hair a tangled mess! I use a hot oil treatment after I use this though, since it is a bit drying for me. It smells pretty delicious as well. ;D

Overall: I would definitely repurchase this. Why spend $20+ on a HE clarifying shampoo when this one does the same thing, for a fraction of the price. Can't beat it. ;)

on 6/30/2010 1:29:00 AM

Whenever my hair is starting to feel gunky and looks dull, I use this (or the Mint Tea version) to really strip my hair of build up. I originally bought this because I had a serious build up on the back of my head. It was making my hair fall flat and it was just like a oil that wouldn't go away. When I continually tried to remove it with shampoo, after my hair dried the build up would still be there. When I used this shampoo, it completely removed it and my hair feels normal again. This is not something I would use everyday or even every week. It has a serious amount of SLS in it because it lathers like no other shampoo, which is the reason why it removes build up so well. It's wonderful though for what it is and so cheap. Great staple to keep around and use once a month or so.

on 6/4/2010 6:36:00 PM

I bought this because I needed a clarifying shampoo to occasionally eliminate the build-up from the heavy moisturizing shampoos and deep conditioners I use on my thick, dry, fluffy-when-air-dried hair. It was only $1 for a big 13 oz bottle and I love the smell; refreshing, mildly fruity; a very clean smell for summer! Haven't tried the conditioner, but when I use this shampoo with my deep conditioner (Aussie's 3 minute miracle) it works great! It's a good clarifier but doesn't leave my hair squeaky and dry; surprisingly gentle. My hair was shiny, soft and bouncy after using the two together, which is a real accomplishment in the humid months! I may even use this regularly in place of my usual shampoo (LUSH's New! solid shampoo). For a dollar, this can't be beat.

on 5/23/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Everyone should have this shampoo in their arsenal. On sale, it's only 77 cents but I'd spend so much more to have it at my disposal. I'm trying to grow out my 3b/3c hair & need to blow-dry and flat iron. So I have been using lots of product--deep conditioners, pre-pooing with coconut oil, a leave in with silicones, heat protectants, etc. While my hair likes all of the conditioning, it gets to a point of no return where I just have too much product in it. That's when I use this shampoo and the matching conditioner. It gets rid of all the gunk yet doesn't dry out my hair. My hair comes out soft, shiny and bouncy.
Bottom line-- try it! You have nothing to lose. It's 77 cents!!