January 28, 2015 | 1966 users online

Moisturizers - Avene - Rich Hydrating Cream - Hydrance Optimale Riche

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by fungh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the new Avene products! I never really liked this cream before because of the scent but now they have changed it! It's more of a refreshing, very light, soap scent. I love Avene products. I have very sensitive skin and their products work the best for me. This is nice for the Canadian winters but too rich for me in the summer. Overall, it's a nice, very moisturizing product that's great for sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2005 3:54:00 PM More reviews by priancag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I live in a cold, dry, rainy climate and my skin is prone to breakouts. This is one of few moisturizers that really hydrates my skin and does not break me out! It has a light texture and soaks right into my skin. An essential winter item.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I normally wouldn't use this in the summer, but it's good for the Canadian winter, lighter than their Cold Cream which is what I use when my skin is very chapped. It absorbs well. I bought this because it was on sale, $22, I probably wouldn't pay full-price $32 for the product. I found my partially-used tube and began using it after my recent chemical peel. It soothed the burn, even better than the Physician's Choice samples they sent home with me. You can stretch this by spritzing on Thermal Water first, then a light coat of Hydrance over top. EDIT Oct/07 No longer using this product, I find Complex 15 one third of the price and more effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good as a night cream. Moisture and no irritation. Will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by maret81

A very good moisturizer. Do not like the fragrance (yup, cheap aftershave it is!).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Deenah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow... I bought this after many years of using Nivea Creme (yes, on my FACE! lol...) and though NIvea was a good product, it seemed like my skin was drinking it entirely in about an hour. I bough this Avene cream after reading reviews here and this is by far the best moisturizer I've used in my life. I hated Vichy, Clinique(oh the zits!)and Biotherm, but this is IT. I use it morning and night and my skin is never dry or flaky, just healthy for the first time! No zits at all either, this cream is perfect and well worth the price. They also have a lighter version but in my case, I'll use the rich one all year long; it doesn't feel greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by PinkDreams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is excellent for the winter!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Melba

I have oily-combination sensitive skin,I use this mainly on my cheeks as they get very dry and red and it seems to do the trick.It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it moisturised,I haven't broke out yet and it's been a few days-so quite promising!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by christineneogoh

I'm currently using this as my only moisturizer and I see a beautiful relationship going. Anyways this really hydrates without leaving my skin with a film of greasy stuff. I LOVE this. It goes on smooth and when I wash my face the next morning my skin feels very very smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Stardom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with all ladies :) I bought it because I forget my moisture during travel..this one amazing me with very rich moisturizer but super cheap! I have very dry and a bit sensitive skin type.I use for both day and night..my skin feels soft and smooth.