Avene Rich Hydrating Cream - Hydrance Optimale Riche

4.1

Water - Mineral Oil - Glycerin - PPG-15 Stearyl Ether - Cyclomethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil - Glyceryl Stearate - PEG-100 Stearate - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Cetearyl Glucoside -Benzoic Acid - Beta Sitosterol- BHT - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Chlorphenesin - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract - Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides - Laureth-7 - Phenoxyethanol - Poloxamer 188 - Polyacrylamide - Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate - Sodium Hydroxide - Xanthan Gum

on 5/28/2006 9:06:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favourite moisturizers. It's a nice, basic no-frills hydrator that glides on beautifully and keeps me hydrated all day or night. It's over $30.00 Canadian, which isn't cheap, however, it does hydrate my very dry skin well, so it's worth it. It has a nice, light smell and absorbs quickly. Another winner from Avene!

on 3/3/2006 6:53:00 PM

I've taken a note of this for my winter, dry, flaky, sensitive, yucky skin. This one really made my skin moisturized. The feel was great as well, smooth and well-absorbed. I took this with me skiing and I had no problem having it under my Avene Sunscreen Spray 50+. I felt this harsh, burning sensation on my cheek when it was 4 degrees out and this cream soothed it.

on 1/9/2006 1:00:00 AM

I have very dry sensitive skin and a the Canadian winter can wreak havoc with my skin. The moisturizer is very effective, absorbs fast and does not leave the skin looking greasy. I wear it during the day and apply a layer of sunscreen over it; no more flaky, irritated skin in the winter!

on 12/10/2005 11:32:00 PM

I love the new Avene products! I never really liked this cream before because of the scent but now they have changed it! It's more of a refreshing, very light, soap scent. I love Avene products. I have very sensitive skin and their products work the best for me. This is nice for the Canadian winters but too rich for me in the summer. Overall, it's a nice, very moisturizing product that's great for sensitive skin

on 11/6/2005 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I live in a cold, dry, rainy climate and my skin is prone to breakouts. This is one of few moisturizers that really hydrates my skin and does not break me out! It has a light texture and soaks right into my skin. An essential winter item.

on 8/1/2005 4:21:00 PM

I normally wouldn't use this in the summer, but it's good for the Canadian winter, lighter than their Cold Cream which is what I use when my skin is very chapped. It absorbs well. I bought this because it was on sale, $22, I probably wouldn't pay full-price $32 for the product. I found my partially-used tube and began using it after my recent chemical peel. It soothed the burn, even better than the Physician's Choice samples they sent home with me. You can stretch this by spritzing on Thermal Water first, then a light coat of Hydrance over top. EDIT Oct/07 No longer using this product, I find Complex 15 one third of the price and more effective.

on 4/30/2005 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good as a night cream. Moisture and no irritation. Will buy this again.

on 2/4/2005 1:29:00 PM

A very good moisturizer. Do not like the fragrance (yup, cheap aftershave it is!).

on 10/29/2004 10:41:00 AM

Wow... I bought this after many years of using Nivea Creme (yes, on my FACE! lol...) and though NIvea was a good product, it seemed like my skin was drinking it entirely in about an hour. I bough this Avene cream after reading reviews here and this is by far the best moisturizer I've used in my life. I hated Vichy, Clinique(oh the zits!)and Biotherm, but this is IT. I use it morning and night and my skin is never dry or flaky, just healthy for the first time! No zits at all either, this cream is perfect and well worth the price. They also have a lighter version but in my case, I'll use the rich one all year long; it doesn't feel greasy at all.

on 8/18/2004 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is excellent for the winter!

Popular Moisturizers