July 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Moisturizers - Avene - Rich Hydrating Cream - Hydrance Optimale Riche

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good as a night cream. Moisture and no irritation. Will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by maret81

A very good moisturizer. Do not like the fragrance (yup, cheap aftershave it is!).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Deenah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow... I bought this after many years of using Nivea Creme (yes, on my FACE! lol...) and though NIvea was a good product, it seemed like my skin was drinking it entirely in about an hour. I bough this Avene cream after reading reviews here and this is by far the best moisturizer I've used in my life. I hated Vichy, Clinique(oh the zits!)and Biotherm, but this is IT. I use it morning and night and my skin is never dry or flaky, just healthy for the first time! No zits at all either, this cream is perfect and well worth the price. They also have a lighter version but in my case, I'll use the rich one all year long; it doesn't feel greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by PinkDreams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is excellent for the winter!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Melba

I have oily-combination sensitive skin,I use this mainly on my cheeks as they get very dry and red and it seems to do the trick.It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it moisturised,I haven't broke out yet and it's been a few days-so quite promising!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by christineneogoh

I'm currently using this as my only moisturizer and I see a beautiful relationship going. Anyways this really hydrates without leaving my skin with a film of greasy stuff. I LOVE this. It goes on smooth and when I wash my face the next morning my skin feels very very smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Stardom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with all ladies :) I bought it because I forget my moisture during travel..this one amazing me with very rich moisturizer but super cheap! I have very dry and a bit sensitive skin type.I use for both day and night..my skin feels soft and smooth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to love this poduct. Before it changed its ingredients it used to make my dehydrated, sensitive skin so soft with a healthy glow. I had used all sorts of moisturisers from the extremely expensive to every single pharmacy brand but found nothing worked like it. Unfortunately it changed its ingredients and although it still desensitises my skin, it gave me horrible white and black spots. It took me a while to figure out that they were the result of using this Avene product, but as soon as I stoped it my skin became as clear as before. Now I use Avene's Creme pour Peaux Intolerants and it works ok. I'd give its old consistency 5 stars, but the new one barely gets 2.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

*Me: combination sensitive skin, prone to blocked pores, surface dehydration, slight rosacea* This is a very good though basic moisturiser. I bought it during the holidays when I had a bad cold and it definitely helped keep my skin flake-free! Also did not sting even where my nose was quite sore.... I've used this as a day cream since but will have to switch because sadly it lacks any sun protection. I suspect this would be too heavy for the warmer months anyway as it is quite rich. Has not caused any blocked pores so far though. And I still have smooth, flake-free skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by f4frances

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A great moisturiser for sensitive and dry skin. I tend to be both allergy prone and blemish prone and this product caused me no problems. It has a rather light consistency but don't be fooled...it is very moisturising but totally non greasy. Scent is a bit mumsy tho. This is better than the clarins moisturiser I previously bought ....but half the price.