July 31, 2014 | 1838 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fall in love with this product. Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

This is a REALLY good product and HAS improved my skin. On my 3rd can now and will comtinue to buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by deviationk

OMG this product broke me out like crazy. After using this my face was covered with rashes that turned into pimples. I just hate this product and will not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

LOVE IT!!! I have been using the same bottle of this for a year now and it has done so much for my skin. I have issues with rashes and hives on my face due to an allergy to my tears and just generally sensitive skin and this does the most amazing job of soothing and moisturising- I haven't gone a day without it. As for a few learning experiences along the way: if you use too much of this product, like if you spray it on your face profusely you will get little whiteheads which can be easily solved by only spraying for no more than 5 seconds. As well, this is **NOT** a makeup setting spray so if you bought it for this reason you will be terribly disappointed which a lot of the bad reviews on this seem to be from. If you have applied powder and want to take away the powdery finish, this will help with that but alone it will be no means extend the wear time of your makeup. Overall an amazing product for people with dry or sensitive skin and I will definitely be getting another bottle when this one runs out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this to use after makeup to balance the powderness of foundation and blush. it didnt work for me. its water and nothing more really.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

Can't believe that avene doesn't show the whole ingredients list on the net! After I'd purchased this, and started using it I realized that this does NOT contain only "pure water".

This contains 10,6 mg/l of Silica, among many other minerals and ingredients. Silica is very, very drying to me, at least at my skin.... There are a lot of powders and skincare products I hardly can use cause of the content of silica. Yes, it surely gives you that "adstringent" feeling, as "shrinking" pores and drying out oils, BUT if you have acne prone skin as an adult you usually also have sensitive skin... It's not only oily and thick....my skin is really, really reactive and sensitive...and thin.

This toner made my face dry, not moisturized... And when you read the content, you understand... Minerals can of course also be drying!!

Stay out of this if you have sensitive, acne prone skin....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dry and eczema sensitive skin and this spray really soothes my skin when it feels tight after taking my make-up off. It calmes my skin down and it's also great to use after you put on your make-up to make the skin more moist.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes!!! a can of water spray.. but it works wonder on my skin. Refreshing and set the foundation well. So what I do after clean my face, spray with avene thermal water, wipe my face with clean towel or tissue, apply mouisture, and foundation.. olalala you are ready to go!! Or sometimes if im lazy to wash my face I just spray the thermal water and powder. This is magical spray :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by stls

I like Avene's Thermal Water and would repurchase but it's not a ''must have'' for me.
I have combo acne prone skin and I use it when I want a soothing and refreshing mist. Works well but I don't need it, really.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes, it is water in a can. No not fairy pee that will give u luminous gorgeous skin in less than 2 mins.
I live in London, the water here is v. hard with lots of chemicals. I am between homes right now so getting a tap & shower filter is out for now. So after cleansing I use this to tone, I just spray my face and let it dry on its own. That tight drawn feeling from washing is taken away. I do feel that it has contributed to clearing my adult acne and the inflammation that came with it. But that is just my experience.
I have used LRP and Evian, Vichy but Avene seems to provide a little something more to my skin.
I would say if you live in a soft water area u prob don't need this beyond having the spray in ur handbag to cool down on hot days. But in harsh water areas it can make a small difference to your skin.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No