Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 10/3/2013 6:23:00 PM

This brand is great for calming sensitive skin, I use after cleansing andnp toning, spray a fine fist of my face and then massage in moisturiser. This leaves skin feeling hydrated and locking in moisture.

on 9/30/2013 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my first Avene product and I enjoy using this thermal spray! For those who thinks that this is just water in a can, think of it as miracle water in a can! There are tons of benefits that it claims to do and I totally agree with most of them.

This does not set my makeup making it look longer or anything but it gives my skin a pamper me time when I use this. I use this under and above makeup and had no problems with me breaking out. For your information, I have oily and acne prone skin. This does not make me more oily or my face sticky. On a hot day, I spray this on my face and my skin instantly feels lifted up (used it when I was at the zoo and I had no problems with my face getting sticky etc especially since I was sweating quite a bit).

I have a full size one sitting on my vanity and a smaller one in my purse so that I could bring it everywhere with me. The spray mists evenly unlike the Mac Fix +. This is in a aerosol can and gets sprayed evenly across my face, covering a lot of surface area just with a few spritz.

For the price, I feel that it is reasonable considering how much you get and how little you need to spray it on your face. You certainly do not want to drench your face in this or else your makeup will be melting! HAHA just a few spritz would do you good. If you want to get this, get the larger version because it is much more worth it (however, you can't bring it around because of the big size! of course unless you are willing to do so o_o )

You cannot transfer the water to another container because this is an aerosol type of can spray. Will definitely repurchase when I run out of my current ones!

on 9/29/2013 3:25:00 AM

I always think I can reduce my skincare spending and the Avene water is usually the first to go. I mean, how useful and effective can spray water be?
But then I had the worst breakouts (and I picked at them...no good) and it looked like there was no end in sight. I remembered the Avene water, ran to buy some, and in just 2 days, my scabs are healing, the dead skin is finally peeling, and the irritation is less red. I spray as often as possible throughout the day. Just a light spritz so I don't waste any of this expensive water. It totally heals and soothes sensitive skin. Miracle water!

I personally will not repurchase, because for me, it´s just water....even if it have some benefits i guess any other facial spray would be more beneficial.

on 8/25/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it has good reviews here on MA and I needed a pick-me-up spray for my face that also soothed down my red cheeks and felt refreshing. I gotta say, it's pretty damn good! The spray distributes the product evenly, and it feels awesome and cooling on my skin. Haven't used this for very long yet, but so far I like it a lot. Excited to see if it will continue being as good on my skin. I haven't used it over makeup yet, so I can't say anything about how that works. But, I would recommend this if you need a cooling, refreshing mist to spray all over.

on 8/21/2013 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought the smaller, handbag sized bottle to try out, after hearing great reviews for treatment of eczema and itchy skin, as well as being refreshing.

I was pleasantly surprised by this product, it refreshes my skin and calms, bringing down redness. A must have.

on 8/21/2013 2:13:00 AM

I don't know what it does... :) I had several mists before, but couldn't say they did anything. But this one is applying to me, it has no chemicals as other cosmetics mists do, water is pure, just mineral water(I have a feeling my skin doesn't like local waters from the tap). It is hot here and when it is +33C... and you give a little spray to your face... It is so refreshing and cooling!!! Wow! Also I had several months skin reaction on my forehead and couldn't find even hypoallergenic cleanser not to cause further reaction. I decided to try out Avene range and if I have something increasing, I cleanse with micellare solution and then spray with this water and just give my face a little wipe. It's getting better.

on 8/16/2013 3:56:00 PM

I read all the raving reviews of this product and thought.... I'm never going to spend $16 on a bottle of Water. Then my friend who is a skin- care guru (she has flawless skin), who has tried pretty much everything on the market recommends this. She was stocking up on them like they're liquid gold. So I was intrigued.

I've been carrying a water spray bottle and regularly mist my face for a few months and did not see any difference. So I gave in and tried the Avene Thermal Water. The weather was getting really hot anyways. I spray it once every morning when I get up and every night before bed. I have not changed anything else in my already minimal skincare routine. After two weeks, I actually noticed a difference. A difference! I did not expect it.

My skin's a lot smoother and looks supple and hydrated as if I had a full night's sleep. When in fact I've only been getting 5 hours every night. I found my rosy cheeks again and my skin tone is more even. I'm thrilled. I'm gonna be buying the smaller bottle to carry with me. Trust me, it's not just water.

on 8/13/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The first time I used this, I thought nothing of it. Didn't seem to do anything. But on my recent trip to Australia, I had a horrible reaction on my neck causing huge cystic breakouts. Nothing I did really helped. My sister randomly decided to offload this onto me. Two days later using this as a toner, the breakouts calmed down immensely and new ones stopped emerging. This is miracle worker. I plan to buy a big bottle once I'm finished with the small one.

on 8/10/2013 9:07:00 AM

I like this water spray. It's very refreshing and soothing. I use it after removing my makeup and whenever I feel like my skin is dull and tired. I use it to my 2 year old and newborn as well. It's that mild. Highly recommend.

Popular Face Skincare Products