NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this concealer. I think it's the closest concealer I have ever found to my skin shade and I bought Vanilla. I also really like how this photographs. Looks like I have amazing skin :)
It is on the pricey side but for how much I like the product I am willing to pay.

i freakin love this stuff. it literally does radiate, i only use it under my eyes for that reason and never to cover blemishes bc that would obviously cause more attention to it. definitely worth the price in my opinion.
it gives the most illuminating finish.

I have gone through quite a few drugsture concealers before finally (!) deciding to get a high end one. Up to then I always felt like concealers could be something I could save money on, as my favourite foundations are quite expensive.
Turns out I was wrong.

Yes, the price tag makes me want to cry a little bit BUT I do really love this concealer! Why?
I love how creamy and blendable it is! With this concealer I love using my fingers to blend it under my eyes, it leaves a flawless finish with great coverage!
Also I am very happy about the shade I got. I wasn't sure at first but the woman at the counter recommended "Vanilla" as an under eye concealer shade for my NC20 skin. - Perfect match!
Does it crease? Well, let's be real - don't they all? It doesn't crease excessively, less than my drugsture products, just exactly where your lines are and nobody will notice that anyway. Nothing you can't solve with some good undereye setting powder! (any recommendations?)

Overall, I WILL repurchase this product. A little goes a long way (I don't ususally say this, I go mental with smearing product all over my face) so I believe I will get quite a lot of use out of it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been thinking about buying this concealer in ages but never did it until now and I can honestly say that I wish that I didn't wait so long. It's simply amazing!

The texture isn't too heavy and the product is easy to blend out - you don't need much for a full coverage. I have pale and dry skin with a warm undertone and the shade chantilly suits me so well. I never had a concealer that close to my skin tone, and it doesn't leave a flakey result either.

The price is decent, you always wish it was cheaper but when the quality is so good that it doesn't matter if you pay 10-15 bucks more that what you are used to, and if you don't have that budget on makeup you could always save up because I warmly recommend this product!

I'm definitely going to buy this concealer when it runs out, it was love at first sight/application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Radiant creamy concealer gives me life!
Never had a more perfect concealer in my life. High as hell coverage. Applies beautifully, matches my skin tone, lasts all day, and doesn't crease (so long as you powder immediately after applying)

This concealer has great reviews on MA and was highly rated on Paula's Choice, so I expected to love it. I have oily/combination acne-prone skin with hyper pigmentation. I am looking for something that covers pink marks from old acne and the occasional new zit with minimal repeat applications, looks natural, and stays put...without breaking me out.

The good: This concealer comes in a wide range of shades and dosen't break me out. It's very easy to blend.

The bad: despite the thickness, this concealer doesn't cover much and smudges easily. It's not terrible for dark circles, but trying to cover a zit leaves you with a ring of concealer around the area you're trying to cover. I tried fingers, a brush and the wand. Even light pink marks require multiple layers of this concealer and then it starts looking caked on.

I also personally hate the wand design, it seems unhygienic. I much prefer a tube.

Overall, this was a miss for me. Going back to my MUFE Full Cover Concealer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a product that I can't live without! Omg! It's a fantastic product and very creamy! It's pricy but worth it. Once you try it I guarantee you won't ever want to use another concealer. It's so lightweight but covers those dark circles perfectly! Nars says it has some type of light reflectors which help to make you look awake and radiant. If they ever stopped making this, I might cry. I've recommend to my girlfriends and they all love it too! Def in my top 3 beauty products, without a doubt!! I use the shade Amande for under my eyes. I don't have many blemishes to cover but some ppl may want to use a different concealer for spots as this may highlight a blemish. HG product 🙏🏾

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this a couple of times already. I'm fair skinned (NC15 if I were to buy from MAC) and use the shade Chantilly. This concealer comes in the same current packaging as NARS lipglosses - the doe foot applicator in the acrylic tube. I found that with my last tube I couldn't quite tell when I was out. The tube still looked fairly full but no product was really coming out, so I was caught a bit unaware and had to rush to repurchase. The coverage is great and the concealer isn't too drying. It works well under eyes and doesn't crease. It isn't my go-to for blemishes because I don't feel like you can build up the coverage as much as you can with some other concealers; but all in all I really like this concealer for in my bag and on the go. The color match was perfect for me, and I would definitely repurchase this again.

What I noticed about NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer was that it layered beautifully. I'm a beauty blogger, and I try stuff all of the time, but it's rare that a concealer builds and layers naturally.

I liked that this concealer left a luminous finish on my skin, without any telltale sparkles or microparticles of sheen. It left my skin looking creaseless and smooth.

What I think sets this apart is the fact that it contains so much dimethicone. I've never seen a concealer have more dimethicone. The difference between dimethicone and lighter silicones like cyclopentasiloxane/cyclohexasiloxane is that the heavier dimethicone is better for dry to normal skin types, whereas the lighter cyclopentasiloxane is better for oily or acne-prone skin types. Since the undereye area has fewer oil glands than the rest of the face anyway, dimethicone is great.

Totally not paid for this review; bought the concealer myself. Here's my full review on my blog: https://www.futurederm.com/nars-radiant-creamy-concealer-review/

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This $40 CAD concealer is my current holy grail. The creamy formula smooths on my skin easily and leaves a nice satin-matte finish. It wears well through the day with minimal fading and it's easy to apply; the doe foot wand gives out the perfect amount of concealer every time.

I'm in the shade Ginger and use it to cover hyper pigmentation, under eyes, and breakouts. It really helps to blur out my imperfections and is buildable. I wear a thin layer under my eyes but layer over dark spots. The color has the perfect amount of yellow/gold undertones and looks natural on my NC42 skin.

Although pricey, I would repurchase; the color is perfect, the formula suits my oily acne prone skin, it lasts all day, and I like how it's buildable.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products