NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 12/29/2014 8:01:00 PM

HG undereye concealer! Medium yellow toned skin (usually nc35 for reference), I use this in Custard and Ginger. Best concealer for undereye darkness!

Quite moisturizing. Consistency is smooth and it sets nicely with a natural finish, doesn't look dry, doesn't feel heavy, no creasing issues. I love the texture. It is more light and "airy" than similar liquid (tube/wand) concealers).

I use this undereye which is what I would recommend it for. It's ok on the rest of the face too if you're using it to coverup minor imperfections. But if you're looking for fuller coverage for acne etc. I don't think this will cut it for you. I've tried to use this on my cheek area to cover scarring/breakouts and it doesn't stay put or cover redness well. Also on oily areas like t-zone, again doesn't stay put well.

on 12/26/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am very fair and have a hard time finding a concealer that is bright enough for my undereye without being white. I absolutely love this product. I don't care how much $ it is, it's 100% worth it. It's creamy and blends well while still being pigmented enough to become a bit tacky and buildable if necessary. Dries nicely and can be worn without finishing powder if necessary. There is plenty of product on the wand to cover both undereyes, eyelids and a bit around the nose without having to double dip. Perfect product.

on 12/23/2014 6:52:00 PM

I have fair skin and in the summer, I wore this concealer in vanilla, but now that it's winter I have switched to chantilly and both colors work very well for me. This concealer is very pigmented and effective in covering up dark circles. However, I found that it can go a bit cakey if you're heavy handed. I find that it looks best if I apply it with a damp beauty blender rather than a traditional concealer brush because it takes away the excess product and prevent cakiness. If I don't set with powder, this concealer does crease, but with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder I have no creasing.

on 12/18/2014 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

doe foot applicator, $29USD at sephora.
nc40 skintone and i bought custard. it has a great highlighting property and looks great in the under eye section. i have not used this as a blemish concealer yet.
it highlights beautifully and melts into my foundation or powder base. i blob about 3-4 blobs on my cheek and blend with my ring finger into the area. i either set with a lighter powder or a highlighter. looks beautiful either way
after a 9 hour day, does not crease and does not fade. so happy with the product. it is very pricey though.
is not drying to my under eye like pro longwear concealer is. does not have a strong smell.
am concerned about the longevity and hygiene of the product because it is a doe ended applicator.

edit: 27/2/2014: don't know how i lived without this before. i now have to include this step into my routine because without this product, i look different somehow haha. i will continue to purchase and the product still works like a dream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's a great product! It covers up imperfections smoothly, and you don't need very much to cover with this concealer! I love it! With different conceal, I have to layer them to cover up my zits, but I only need a tiny dab to cover up with this concealer! Whenever my under eyes are dry and sensitive due to allergies, this concealer doesn't sting or harm my skin. I have an issue with puffy, under eye circles, and this highlights and covers them up flawlessly!

The only issue I have is the price. I think its about $30? Its pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for! The price is the only con with this concealer. I would definitely buy it again

on 12/16/2014 9:25:00 PM

I seldom ever wrote a review but for this product I will! I do have dark circles...oily lids and any other concealer (I have tried every single one from elf up to CD and Helena Rubenstein) comfortably sits in my lines!! I have recently bought this concealer in custard and it has an amazing coverage! And it doesn't crease! At all!! It's pricey comparing to other brands given it's only 6ml but trust me it's worth every Penny. I do highly recommend it

Before anything else, i must mention I don't suffer severe scarring or bad dark under eyes and my acne right now is almost non existent (for now). I am using Custard and this concealer has a perfect consistency, creamy and natural looking, it also photographs beautifully. It does not feel heavy and conceals my eye bags completely. However, with the small scars i do have I find it does not conceal them for some reason but it does cover redness well. Still, my bare minerals powder concealer covers much better. It blends well with whatever tool you use, I use a beauty blender however it still does crease throughout the day and dries up giving my under eyes a slight cakey look even with only one layer, but i think that is inevitable no matter what concealer. I have sensitive skin now and it has not broken me out anywhere. This is NOT highlighting concealer, which is why I will not be repurchasing. I prefer a concealer that conceals and brightens (just my preference) which is why I am so in love with my magic lumi concealer, it makes me look awake, does not just cover the darkness under my eyes. Throughout the day, NARS creamy concealer tends to darken or ware off on me revealing some darkness under my eye making me look tired. I do think it is the second best concealer I have ever tried, but I still can;t justify the price for this especially because it doesnt seem to conceal my scars. I prefer my 10$ dream lumi much more. Whatever skin type you have this will work for you. If you're looking for a natural looking concealer to cover dark circles and willing to splurge this is for you. Don't buy this to conceal other imperfections, other concealers do a much better job (such as the bare minerals concealer I mentioned).

on 12/9/2014 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a good concealer but not great :( I much prefer stick to my maybelline fit me concealer. I find this concealer creases on me, but definitely has great coverage. I still use it, but it is not my preferred concealer to use.

on 12/5/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

amazing. If you're on the fence about getting this.. go for it!
It's lightweight, does not leave a gray cast, and a little goes a long way.
I can use this anywhere on my face and it coves dark circles, redness, zits, etc
I use the shade vanilla (and custard when i'm darker)
it brightens without shimmer!
I was using the bare minerals creamy concealer and that was great, but this is just a little better.
best $29 I've ever spent
(Honestly, I wasn't too crazy about their blushes & eyeshadows but this and their lipstick in Anna are fantastic)

This is definitely one of those times where it's better to spend the money upfront than keep wasting money on other products that do not work

on 12/3/2014 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hands down the best concealer I've ever used. I've tried SO many different concealers over the years and I usually felt like I was just settling on a mediocre product, whether it was drugstore or high end. I have mild/moderate under eye circles, pretty severe redness around my nose, and I rarely breakout. But I wanted one concealer that could cover all three things. This does exactly that. It completely covers my under eye circles and doesn't settle into the natural creases (not aging wrinkles) that I've always had under my eyes. NO concealer has ever accomplished that before, and that's including MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer, Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer, and MUFE Full Cover Concealer. It covers the redness around my nose - again, something no concealer has ever been able to adequately accomplish. And it also works infinitely better than any of those concealers at covering the random hormonal breakouts I get on my chin from time to time. It lasts longer than anything else has for me. I love the consistency. It's not thick or dry and hard to blend, yet it's not thin and watery. It's perfectly creamy. I really can't say enough good things about it. I need to order my winter shade as I purchased this in the summer. It's one of the more expensive concealers I've bought but it's worth every penny. I will continue to use this until they stop making it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products