November 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several of these, ranging from the very light to the darkest shade. I'm not a gloss fan but these I love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These glosses are amazing, I am so impressed and I am a very picky lipgloss person! I have never found a drugstore lipgloss that I fell in love with and I usually returned them all, but I want to go back and stock up on many more of these! I bought both eclair and creme brle and love them both. They are creamy, pigmented and not sticky. I like them better than my Mac or nars lipglosses so far and that's says a lot!! Definitely recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good but not great. More pigmented than Essence lipgloss ( I compared) but a smaller tube. Somehow not overwhelmed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great glosses! my lips are pretty pigmented so some of the lighter colors show up rather sheer but I can layer them with lipstick for more pigment. the brighter, darker colors are great though worn alone. i prefer these over MAC glosses and the best part is they are always on sale at ulta plus you can use coupons to get them for only a few bucks each.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by NewEra

I absolutely love these lip butters. They smell good, go on smooth, and have a wide selection of colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's easy to see why these are so highly rated and loved. Butter Gloss is a smooth gloss which adds enough pigment but doesn't look like I'm wearing anything obvious. I just picked this up in Creme Brulee and it's lighter and pinker than my natural lip color. It looks very fresh and girly. I would definitely try more of these. Great price, cute packaging, nice color range, sheer yet pigmented, and shiny finish. I want more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This is by far the best Lip gloss I have ever tried. Period. I have two shades (Apple Strudel, and Vanilla Cream Pie) They have so much pigment but don't look caked on your lips at all! (I hate when glosses do that!) they absorb beautifully into your lips and are very glossy! They are also not drying at all!!! They are so affordable and I absolutely love the packaging! It is compact but still soooo adorable!! I seriously want every shade ever made of these because they are just so perfect!!!! FANTASTIC job NYX!! If you have not tried these you need to!!! Like ASAP!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have at long last discovered the holy grail of affordable and high-performing lip glosses and it's definitely anything but a high-end price.

I have 3 of these now and each one is amazing. "Butter gloss" is a perfect description for this product.

It's amazingly pigmented and the ones I have have absolutely no glitter or sparkle too them. The Cherry Pie, Eclair, and Apple Strudel are just beautiful and look amazing on the lips. Lots of color, no sparkle = WIN.

The color lasts pretty well, if I'm not eating, only requiring a retouch every 3-4 hours or so.

I hope NYX doesn't discontinue these but, just in case they ever do, I'm stocking up now.

Great product...And at the price you can't go wrong trying at least 1 of them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mauraezg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best lipglosses I have used in a long, long time. The consistency is perfect--creamy and not sticky. And the color is the perfect mix of bright color but creamy, not simply clear/see thru. I bought this in 5 different shades this weekend and all colors happen to look good on me (would choose which one to use based on my outfit--ex. Today i wore a navy & white dress so i used Eclair, sort of a soft petal purple. If i were to wear a bright color, id go with Peaches and Cream or Apple Streudel).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by misspearl10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can really see why this is called butter gloss. When you apply it, it is really smooth. I have this in the color clair. The color is sheer, but still quite noticeable. And it is pretty glossy. This looks absolutely amazing when first applied. But after an hour or so it starts to get sticky and tacky and needs to be reapplied. This also smells really good, like a vanilla-ish type scent. Because of its lasting power I would not buy this again.