September 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 2:34:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been eyeing this $12 scrub for about three years, but I finnaly caught it on sale for about six dollars! I really love it...really! I have extremely chapped skin (and a SMALL shower), so I like to use it on dry skin; before I get into the shower. This scrub basically works like a "One Minute Manicure" for the body...AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 12:42:00 AM More reviews by brid

love this scrub! got it when one of my fren recommended. must say this is my first scrub and i already love it big time! agree that the packaging could be improved. love the silky smoothness of my skin and the smell after shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by coolbeans

It's one of the greatest and cheapest scrubs i've ever used! It's thick and fairly coarse and does a great job smoothing out rough parts like the elbows and knees, leaving my skin silky smooth. Another plus point is that it washes away clean and doesn't muck up the bath after use. The only downside is the tub packaging, not too handy in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2005 6:03:00 PM More reviews by amyf76

Overall, this scrub does a great job, but I only use it weekly or so--it is WAY too rough in texture to use every day on my skin. The smell is not the greatest, it is on the pricey side, and I find the tub hard to manuever in the shower--it can be hard to open with wet hands and then the water gets inside...yuck. I do like the SUPER softness of my skin afterwards and am on my third tub of the stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2005 10:49:00 AM More reviews by coolnsassy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous scrub! Itīs grainy and I feel it really scrubs properly. It leaves my skin refreshed and silky smooth. I like the marine scent as well and the jar looks nice too. Itīs my HG scrub, even better (and cheaper!)than the TBS Cocoa Butter Scrub. I have got through numerous jars of this stuff already, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 4:38:00 PM More reviews by stevi19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice scrub!!I use it especially during the summer whenever I return from the beach and my skin remains smooth and with a healthy shine!The smell is nice too!I didn't have any serious problem with the packaging,it's ok!The most important thing is that is DOESN'T irritate the skin!TRY IT!! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Fates

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG body scrub and definitely one of the best scrubs I had ever used! It always leaves my skin baby smooth...even my hubby noticed it!. The scent is not fantastic, that's why I gave it 'four' lippies. Other than this, I will definitely repurchase this effective scrub :=)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 11:06:00 PM More reviews by KidA

This is a really great scrub. It leaves my skin smooth and moisturised (I don't bother with body lotion after I use this).

Unfortunately, the frangrance of a product carries a lot of weight for me. I thought I would love it since I love the scent of the hydrafresh lotion spray. Exfotonic smells like a synthetic version of the spray, and because of this, I probably won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2004 11:32:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is far and away the best body scrub I've tried, in terms of how smooth and soft it leaves your skin.

This does its job extremely well - so well in fact that the first time I used it (perhaps a little too enthusiastically) I noticed the skin on my hands had started to peel.

I haven't found anything that improves the condition of my skin so noticeably as this scrub - especially when combined with the Nutrilift anti-dryness moisturiser. My skin looks smoother, more toned and just loads nicer, and the effect lasts for days.

I only use this scrub once or twice a week but my one gripe is the amount you have to use - I find after 6 or 7 scrubs I need to replace it. The container is also highly incovenient - hard to use in the shower without getting it full of water!

Nevertheless, top marks for this and the price, although higher than most drug-store scrubs, is reflected in the quality. Nice green colour and smell too, though my boyfriend goes mad when he sees 'frogspawn' in the shower after I've used it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by yEePoOn

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BODY SCRUB EVA!!!~ SMELLS REALLY GOOD N SOFTEN MY SKIN I USE IT ONCE A WEEK