Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 3/1/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect little lip butter that you can stick in your bag or pocket or absoluetly anywhere you need to because its failsafe.

I have the Macadamia one. It's so nice, non greasy, non whitening (some make a gunk on your lip) and its super inexpensive. I actually was using Maybelline new Dr Rescue balms and I find this to be a way more effective moisturizer. Especially after an exfoliation and before bed. It's an ideal base for lipsticks and I even applied it on a couple dry patches on my forehead. (weird I know but it worked) Only downfall is you gotta stick your fingers in it. Although if keep a couple q tips on hand you can use those too so not a big deal.

:) Excellent little product.

on 3/1/2014 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I really loved these little tins. So far I have tried them academia and the berries one. I prefer the berries one because it smells delicious. It is fairly moisturizing and the little tins are very cute. I would love to try the blue tin next.

on 3/1/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The "original" one is awesome, though I use it mostly as a cuticle balm. The tin packaging, while cute, isn't the most hygienic or the easiest to use, but I would repurchase this if I ran out. However, here's a note for anyone who's very scent-sensitive like me: the Vanilla Macadamia one has a strong fragrance which I found so cloying that I threw the whole thing out... couldn't even use it on my cuticles.

on 3/1/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I hate to be the voice of dissent, but I don't really feel these. I feel that they are a protective balm, I never really feel them sink in or moisturize. They would be good if you were going out in the wind or cold, but they leave kind of a white cast on me. I bought all four favors when I saw them, because I am a sucker, and the vanilla/macadamia and caramel smell amazing, but I feel like they have a vague sunscreen/chemical taste, which is weird because these have no SPF. I wasn't a huge fan of the raspberry rose, but I will blame myself for that one because that combination did not really sound appealing to me even before I tried it. The plain is my favorite, but I know I can find better plain balms. These were a disappointment to me given the hype.

on 2/27/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Great stuff! I have lots of lipbalms/ chapsticks. My main favorite as far as results go is the standard CARMEX but its smells and tastes super gross. I love Nivea lotions so I was interested in these. I got the Macadamia Vanilla one. It smells like cookie dough, i wanted to eat it. The texture is very smooth and creamy, quite luxurious as well. Not waxy or sticky. The amount you get very appropriate for the price and i love the little tin container it comes in. They also have a variety of flavors. I started putting this one before bed every night and my lips are soooo soft without the funky smell and taste of Carmex! This may have replaced my Carmex actually. Very pleased with this.

I Love it! Every night I put this on and my lips are better than ever!

on 2/27/2014 2:24:00 PM

I initially got the Raspberry Rose version of this lip treatment and tried it out for a day before giving it to my grandmother because her lips were dry. I remember I really liked the Raspberry Rose because the texture was so buttery and soft. I think I would have loved it. So then the day after I went in search of it again to try and get another one. Rite aid had this buy one get one free pack of Lip butters in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss so I thought I had to try it. But I don't like it as much as the Raspberry Rose. The Vanilla & Mac one did not have the same buttery soft texture as the Raspberry Rose and it didn't smell as good either. The texture of the Vanilla & Mac is very hard when you press your hands in. Also I don't like how it leaves a white cast on my lips. Anyways, it will do for the winter I guess. It's not my favorite but it will do. It does moisturize and keep my lips protected which is most important but I would not re-purchase the Vanilla & Mac lip butter. It's not as good as the raspberry, which I gave away to grandma.

on 2/23/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best lip product I have ever tried ! Obssessed with it, ! I especially use it during the winter time.

on 2/22/2014 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This stuff is great! Super moisturizing, I got in in rasberry rose and it smells so so good. Better for night use however because it does leave a white cast on your lips.

on 2/17/2014 8:07:00 PM

I'm surprised how much I actually liked this product. It's so smooth, moisturizing and smells lovely! I have the vanilla and macadamia flavour. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the packaging. I don't like dipping my fingers in the tin and the packaging can be hard to open when my fingernails are short.

Popular Lip Treatments