October 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by bini85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I love! I bought the Petal Rebel one today and it's honestly the best lipstick ever. It goes on so smooth and glossy.. It's a hot pink but subtle not opaque and cakey looking. Def going to get more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by HannahAcruz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love These lip sticks! They are lightweight and are easy to apply! I have 2 and im gonna buy more of the colors!The colors and nice and the packaging is super cute:)after my mom tried mine she went and bought herself one to!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

I wish they had more of a color selection because the moisturizing, non-sticky formula is divine. I picked up the fuchia and the blush color, and they are both similar colors to what I already own.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! I have to say I love it more than Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter. Revlon's is more shiny and not as much color. This lipstick makes lips feel very smooth with nice color with a touch of shine. The packaging is so cute and looks very modern. Smells like sweet cotton candy too! A very nice lipstick to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

what can i say about this lip color? I have it in four different shades and i LOVE it! I know some are complaining that there is really no color, but I have to disagree. While the color pigment isnt bold like a normal lipstick, it goes on sheer with a subtle tint. I love making up my eyes in bold dramatic colors, with a classic smokey eye- and I got these lip sticks because they are a perfect pairing for when I want to draw my attention to my eyes, yet still have a subtle nude, sheer color on my lips. I find that when you wear dramatic eye make up andfeel make your eyes reallyin pop, its not the best time to put on that beautiful red lipstick. I myself think its just too much... save the beaitiful red lips for a day that you decide to wear more neautral and natural colors on your eyes, so that the two dont clash and all attention will be on your beautiful lips and the stunning color. I know the product is a bit spendy, considering the color is so sheer... but grab at least two of these- one in a soft nude sheer and the other in a pretty soft pink for those days you want a more natural look, or you want something a little more sheer so people arent drawn to your lips. This smells good, its very moisturizing, and you can build the color if you choose... I give it 5 lipsticks for how often i use it, how fun these are to play with, and the array of colors they have to choose from. Give it a try, start with one... and add more as you go. I own bare to be bold-a very subtle nude with beige tones, one size fits pearl- which is more of a sheer peach color and pedal rebel- which is a little brighter pink, but still glides on sheer so its not so in your face. LOVE THEM <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

I have Lust for Blush. I think it is a gorgeous soft cool-toned pink color. These things smell AMAZING. I have warm undertones so I don't wear this shade on a regular basis; only when I feel like making a statement with my lips. But the color is sheer so it's not overwhelming. GREAT product and color, although a bit expensive for such a thin tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kellyjr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have Faint for Fuchsia & I love the color pop on my lips. The gloss effect goes away but the color stays like a stain for a while after. Not sticky like a gloss or drying like some lipsticks. I will absolutely try more colors!
ETA: Just got Pin Up Peach and it's subtle & pretty, but what I LOVE is the two colors together! The peach tones down the fuchsia just a bit and the resulting color is great. I really love how these are like colored lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have two of these, and I love them both...and plan on getting more! The colors are great for everyday wear, and I love that the product never feels heavy or sticky on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Delooo93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try The Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh la lilac, and I wasn't too pleased with the color pay off. I love that they are hydrating and apply easy with no creasing, though the colors don't show up. This is my second one and I realized that If I want more color, I'll go for a more matte lipstick. But for a natural and hydrating look it works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have the Rose of Attraction, a MLBB style lipstick with a very pretty rose-pink color.
Pro:
- The color is very pretty and looks natural.
- It applies easy, is decently moisturizing and feels weightless on lips, never flaky, nor heavy.
- packaging is ultra-cute, looks elegant, feels great in hand
Con:
- 2-hr wear time (or sometimes just 30min, for no reason) so I had to constantly reapply.
- The amount of product (.11oz) is much less than other lipsticks (.13 - .15 oz). It is a slim tube and the actual usable part is 2cm, that's like less than 1/3 of the whole length. One lipstick doesn't last long, and it doesn't justify the price in Canada ($8-11).